[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: 1464807615157.jpg (1 MB, 1333x1871) Image search: [Google]
1464807615157.jpg
1 MB, 1333x1871
Hey bots. I made my first jewtube video. Does it upset you, or do you agree?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JOoo8RrRxw
>>
File: 1465141805255.jpg (20 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
1465141805255.jpg
20 KB, 480x341
>>29083872
Come on guys I'm starving for some (you)s here.
>>
I'll take a look at it later. Hurry up bus.
>>
>>29083872
Video for teenagers and idiot.
Made by a troll or a mega-idiot.
>>
I don't pull my hair out anymore but I do make myself throw up
>le self diagnose
nice meme
i'm about a minute in to the video, wonder if your meme opinion is worth listening to
>>
This approach can be used for depression as well, but I feel as if you are just targetting those who self-diagnose and pretend they actually have something wrong with them.
However on that tier list photo depersonalization is not that bad, it can fade after not thinking about thinking about it. I had it for a few months along with HPPD, after binge eating a bunch of acid.
>>
interesting points BUT social anxiety can be caused by other mental illnesses therefore the problem doesn't just lie with fixing the persons personality. Secondly, you contradict yourself when you say that people with histrionic personality disorder who seak attention and affection don't have a mental illness. You may not like them as individuals but that doesn't mean they don't have a problem that's out of their contro. Thirdly, edit out the pauses/mistakes dude it will sound way more professional
>>
>>29083872
normie tier
>""""""""""""Obsessive Compulsive Disorder""""""""""""""

robot tier
>Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

ftfy
>>
>>29085083
acute depersonalization is pretty scary sempai
>do acid
>smoke some dank medical shit
>look in the mirror
>don't recognize myself
>what am I looking at?
>start crying and hyperventilating like a bitch
>>
90% of robots on this board have social anxiety
>>
>>29084897
>video made for teenager and idiot
>and idiot
This video should be just right for you then!
>>
File: 1457912476660.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1457912476660.png
228 KB, 400x514
>turning mental illnesses into a competition
pathetic
>>
>tfw depersonalization and schizophrenia
K I L L M E
>>
>>29083872
I liked the video, people aught to know that these girls have a mental illness that makes them lust for attention. I hate how people don't take mental illnesses seriously anymore because of histrionic fags, they aught to be killed. Is that shit even fixable?
>>
>avatar of him and his gf
Easiest tell of a bland boring person
Closed.
>>
>>29085299
you do realize that histrionic personality is also a mental illness right? jesus
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77 KB, 600x536
>>29085273
>he doesn't suffer from Hypercompetitive Personality Disorder
>>
>>29083872
does aspergers fall under autism?
>>
>>29085337
Yes and it's obnoxious that these girls don't get diagnosed with that and insist on being diagnosed or they self diagnose themselves with other illnesses that they glamorize, fuck em, gas them, lynch them, make them fucking stop.
>>
File: 5.jpg (105 KB, 540x391) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
105 KB, 540x391
Aspergers + Schizo. Yay me I guess.
>>
>>29085363
Have a guess

warning: this comment may contain originality
>>
>>29085358
Yeah, well I suffer from Major Hypercompetitive Personality Disorder.
>>
>>29083945
>Ned is now Chad
>Moze's roast got toast
>Cookie is a typical nigger
Wasn't even that good of a show, but still nostalgic as fuck for some reason. Probably aged like milk.
>>
>>29085497
Poor black guy ended up looking like fucking Jar jar. That nigga, Next time i have a 40oz i'll spill some for him. Goddamn.
>>
>>29085497
>ned looks 2 years older
>moze is now a 40 year old woman

fucking lel
>>
>Open video
>Trigger Warning
Fuck off
>>
>>29085497
I generally think black guys are ugly but I gotta admit Cookie turned out to be pretty handsome
>>
>>29085571
It's satire
Origigjdnkks
>>
File: 1464568938735.png (2 MB, 2000x1768) Image search: [Google]
1464568938735.png
2 MB, 2000x1768
> Look at me guys, I'm so cool and edgy. I have REAL mental illnesses unlike those stupid posers
> I'm totally not attention whoring or anything...
>>
>antisocial
>ocd
>asperger

I don't regret anything faggots ;)
>>
I'm diagnosed schizoid

Where do I fit on OP's chart?
>>
>>29085765
I never said what mental illness I have if any. Kys nerd
>>
>>29085497
It takes more than a faggy haircut to become Chad.
>>
>>29085454
I bet I suffer from it worse, I once dislocated my 4 year old nephew's shoulder while wrestling.
>>
>>29085273
Its the Oppression Olympics!
>>
>>29083872
>tfw Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I had to drop out of a study abroad program because I was having constant panic attacks obsessing over my heart rate.
>>
>>29083872
I really like this dude.
Made me think about just confronting everything a bunch of times instead of running away, no matter how scared I get.
We need more people like you right now... coddling does nothing but breed bad behavior/personalities in my experience.
>>
>>29083872

I get what you're saying but personality disorders and other mental health issues aren't on a tier system, you either do or you don't. Social anxiety is very real you find it difficult to live your life you act like cause some people have no self control it means no one else does, like my father has chronic leg pain but you wouldn't tell by the way he walks he refuses canes due to pride it's the same concept with social anxiety some people have a cane others mask their issues and pretend it's all good.

I'm BPD though and been in therapy for over a decade.
>>
>>29083872
>exposier therapy works

stopped listening there.
>>
>>29083872
OCD is normie-tier
>>
>>29086408
Million dollar idea
>>
>>29086882
> Just go outside and talk to people goyim! That'll fix your problem!

> Also, buy these expensive pills from us
>>
>ADHD
>Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
>Generalized Anxiety Disorder
>Social Anxiety Disorder
>Avoidant Personality Disorder
>Major Depression comes on goes based on drugs

cant a normie with no frends
>>
>>29087046
>taking the psychiatric jew to solve your problems
lul
>>
>>29086905
no, only normies who don't understand what true OCD is think OCD is normie tier.

True OCD is a crippling awkward social condition, would basically force someone into a life of robotdom since they often cannot function entirely normally.
>>
File: are you aware youre a cat.jpg (38 KB, 780x870) Image search: [Google]
are you aware youre a cat.jpg
38 KB, 780x870
>>29083872

>depersonalization

Well, shit.
>>
>>29083872
>I have schizophrenia
>all hope was lost from the start

why was I born to suffer
>>
>>29085765
t. no cool mental illness
cry harder faget
>>
does anybody know the name of the disorder where one believes they are dead? also which category would that go in
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>29087090
(Insert anything) Jew is so fucking played out.
There are psychiatric medicines that work, and there are shit ones. You as a human being have the responsibility to RESEARCH the fuck out of any substance before just taking it, legal or illegal, doctors orders be damned. You need to know more about the meds than the doctor memorized twenty years ago in a medical textbook if you want them to work for you. Take it from someone who outjewed the jew, I get what drugs I know I need because I know exactly what to say. And if the doctor doesn't agree, he's a hack and you should switch. Not saying we completely understand psychiatry/the brain completely...its just surprising how much more knowledgeable I am about psych meds when talking to a doctor trying to put me on a fucking ssri.
>>
>>29083872
>TFW beyond hope
>TFW also normie though
What do I do?
>>
>>29087090
>>29087611
nigga I don't take antidepressants, I take stimulant meds for ADHD because without it I don't get fucking anything done and have never tasted academic success without them

but it turns out that it's become a replacement for happiness as well, so I get depressive withdrawals when I take breaks from it to keep my blood pressure low
>>
>>29087242
god is dead and his death-dream is hell. it seeps over into earth. there is no heaven anymore.
>>
File: 1460088523461.jpg (51 KB, 750x728) Image search: [Google]
1460088523461.jpg
51 KB, 750x728
>tfw beyond hope tier but still work a 9-5
>>
>>29083872
TFW when almost robot, except I also have Depersonalization Disorder
>>
I've been diagnosed with major depression, an anxiety disorder, and dp/dr. Also had a psych who thought I was schizoid. I try not to think about it much.
>>
Robots and Tumblr are one in the same.
>>
File: 1457738006634.png (148 KB, 310x312) Image search: [Google]
1457738006634.png
148 KB, 310x312
>>29085273
Being competitive is normalfag tier.
>>
File: 1464115443267.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464115443267.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
>>29083872
Guys don't listen to OP. I have paranoid schizophrenia, pedophilia and am a rapist but I do fine as a medical professional and earn over 100k a year. It's easy to hide your mental defects for the most part.
>>
Everyone has some aspect of a mental disorder or illness.

You only are diagnosed as having one if the beliefs, behaviors, and/or feelings you have keep you from being able to function comfortably in society and life in general.

Also, culture has a significant impact on the mental illnesses and disorders people developer. ADHD is rather prevalent in America and that may be due to every kid being forced into academia at an early age when only a tiny fraction actually finding a passion or talent for it.

Not everyone can spend the majority of their life dedicated to something they hate or don't care about and come out well adjusted and mentally sound.
>>
>>29083872
Do people not normally become depersonalized?
>>
>>29088399
It is normal to experience in small amounts, but not regularly, no.
>>
You forgot Body Dysmorphic Disorder in tumblr-tier :^)
>>
>>29083872
I liked the anxiety portion of the video but the tangent about histrionic personality disorder felt out of place and like it belonged in its own vid.

Also it's impressive that you were able to pull that off without a script but it would have been even more affective with one imo.
>>
>>29085231
Saying someone is an idiot solely because he missed the letter 'S' while typing a message with his keyboard is beyond retarded.
Consider suicide.
>>
>bi-polar
>tumblr-tier

>MDD
>robot-tier

ahahaha, whoever wrote this list actually thinks "a bloo bloo bloo i feel sad and lonely" is worst than fucking manic depression

looooool r9k full of ignorant retards lmaooo
>>
Is there anything worse than having social anxiety as a male? It's like a scarlet letter that says "AVOID AT ALL COSTS, POSSIBLE RAPIST AND MURDERER" painted on your forehead.
>>
>>29088883
you seem to assume that the tiers are of increasing severity, but there is no indication of that
>>
>>29088992
that's exactly what OP is implying

are you retarded?
>>
>>29089024
the spectrum is of personality type
for example, boarderline personality disorder doesn't make you a robot or ultra robot (beyond hope-tier), so it isn't on one of those tiers
it does make you a bit more robot-like than, say, ADHD, so it's beyond the normie-tier. it fits well with other disorders in a tumblr-tier.

it is true that many of the robot and beyond tier disorders are especially debilitating, but being so does not put a disorder on those tiers, not does not being so exclude them from it

bipolar disorder isn't less bad than mdd or autism, it's just less robot

how do you even get on in the world, trying to feel things with such chubby fingers?
>>
File: 1463784190788.jpg (49 KB, 1122x1122) Image search: [Google]
1463784190788.jpg
49 KB, 1122x1122
>>29089200
>you see despite the patterns you've recognized in each tier I have personally decided that the entire picture is arbitrary so I can't possibly be wrong :^)
>>
File: 1464927448248.jpg (87 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1464927448248.jpg
87 KB, 901x883
>Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD), also known as anxious personality disorder,[1] is a Cluster C personality disorder recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders handbook as afflicting persons who display a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, and avoidance of social interaction despite a strong desire to be close to others.[2] Individuals with the disorder tend to describe themselves as uneasy, anxious, lonely, unwanted and isolated from others.[3]
Fuck, this is literally me.
>>
>>29089286
>arbitrary
>the biggest words in the chart, only explanation of disorder groupings, and only explanation of their spectral nature

do you really think it escaped anyone that adhd, insomnia, bpd, and npd are all as horribly debilitating as mdd and in severe cases even as difficult to live with as real schizophrenia?
>>
>>29087752
It's because mental illnesses aren't one size fit all. Some people cope fine with the disorders listed lower here, and some people are crippled by the ones higher on the list.

When the thread where this image was originally posted was made, it was filled with people calling OP out for making such a fucking retarded chart, and that he should go back to Tumblr, because treating mental illnesses like a contest is something they'd do.
>>
You should probably chance your profile picture
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.