[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got rejected >be working at grocery >girl a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
Just got rejected

>be working at grocery
>girl a little older than me but obscurely cute working. Known her for a year
>be today
>help her out since she's feeling sick
>work slows down
>ask her if she wants to get dinner when she gets off work tomorrow
>work gets busy again
>about 10 minutes later she says "thanks but I don't think I'll be able to"
>say "oh okay, maybe some other time"
>she says "maybe"
>go to bathroom to green text.

Should I try to talk to her before she gets off work? Maybe get her number? Picture unrelated.
>>
No. She's obviously not interested.

You should feel glad that you could ask her out so casually and move forward. She doesn't have to be the one.
>>
>>29084015
This. You just got rejected in the easiest, least humiliating way possible.
>>
just talked to her again. I told her if she's feeling up to it we could go

She said she'd rather be friends. Welp. Should I an hero before the shift ends?
>>
if dubs OP slashes her tires
>>
>>29084085

op she made it pretty clear she wasn't interested the first time. i'm sorry bro but you shouldn't have pushed it. move on with your life. plenty of stupid sluts in the sea.
>>
>>29084296
I hope I don't get fired. I also hope she changes her mind.
>>
>>29084245
oh fuck, I'm rolling for this one
>>
>>29084245
I`ll roll,because I have slashed tires and it`s liberating as fuck.
>>
>>29084085
It would be nice to know women suffer.
>>
A woman rejected you is her way of tell you you are beneath her. Being rejected is probably the biggest insult you can receive from a woman. You need to get payback.
>>
>>29084245
Pls,tire slash roll.
>>
>>29084245
Why can`t this actually happen?
>>
>>29084245
Please give me dubs,please,please,pretty PLEASE!@!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29084544
FUCKING YES,OP YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTRON DO IT PLZ!!!!!
>>
>>29084544
Praise kek
Spicy comment
>>
File: 242_1000.jpg (147 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
242_1000.jpg
147 KB, 600x593
>>29084544
If male rejection comes with false rape accusations i don't see why some tire slashing isn't in order with female rejection.
>>
>>29084245
>>29084438
>>29084470
>>29084504
>>29084528
>>29084544
>>29084570

Took 6 rolls to get this, and there's like a 10% chance to get dubs, you're gonna have to do better than that
>>
>>29084611
Trips and OP an heroes
>>
>>29084368
you should ask her tomorrow if she changed her mind
>>
>>29084085
>Should I an hero

What kind of questions is that? No, you shouldn't an hero just because some girl rejected you.
>>
>>29084368
Why would you get fired?
>>
>>29086150
if a woman says a man makes her uncomfortable he will be transferred or fired
>>
File: 1398455773071.jpg (142 KB, 586x699) Image search: [Google]
1398455773071.jpg
142 KB, 586x699
>>29083853
Fellow grocery slave here.

What department do you and her work in?
>>
>>29086173
The people who work the registers. I'm a bagger. I was bagging for her all day.
>>
File: 1392200427273.png (91 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1392200427273.png
91 KB, 267x274
>>29086213
Stop bagging for her and stop bagging/pushing carts altogether. Go to your manager tomorrow and request to switch to another department. If you're liked well enough, AKA a hard worker, they'll move you to a more professional, work oriented department. Bagging groceries on the front end is the worst job in the grocery store. Bagging big carts all fucking day then going out to push carts for less than min wage is terrible and slave work.

Also you are clearly a little younger, so maybe she is over your head. Female cashiers see a ton of attractive men everyday who they could give their number to easily.

Complaining to upper management about girls doesn't do anything. They don't even talk to them about issues except when customers complain on surveys. Just don't help her until you talk to your managers about switching departments. When she has customers, force her to bag their groceries when she's done.
>>
>>29083853
>help her out since she's feeling sick
SHE'S FUCKING SICK YOU DIPSHIT

HOOOOOLY FUCK.
>>
why would you ask someone out to dinner if they were sick?
>>
>a year

you waited too long, she put you in the beta box long ago
>>
guys I just went in for the kiss and she ran away, what do?
>>
File: zan-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei.jpg (39 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
zan-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei.jpg
39 KB, 848x480
If dubs, Op slashes her tits.
>>
>>29086327
Thanks for the advice. I won't change departments. I'll just pretend like it never happened and try not to be awkward with her.
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85 KB, 511x606
>>29083853
That girl chopped her head off with a train and she took a selfie while doing it
>>
>>29083853

Don't force it too much give her a reason why she should hang out with you first.
>>
>>29086213
>I'm a bagger. I was bagging for her all day
Found the problem
classic "I think I can do better than a grocery bagger....."
would have been a different story if you were a manager anon

>>29087120
why would you need a reason? I just ask if they want to go for a drink if I talk to them a decent amount at work.
>>
Same situation here bro, except she works in the deli and I work the registers, I think she's interested but I haven't made my move yet.

if anyone wants the story I'll post it.
>>
>>29088925
POST! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?
>>
>>29084368
1: why would they fire you
2: very unlikely she does. Trust, I'm going through some similar shit. I want her to change her mind, but women don't work like that. It's done.
>>
>>29088925

Warning: it's a long one

>Be me when I'm 18 years old
>Work at a Slaveway a few miles away from me
>Deligirl did not work there I worked as a courtesy for a few months then I got promoted to front end clerk (Cashier)
>Store gets slated for closing because it didn't make money
>Store closed in August and I got transferred to another store a long ways away.
>Working at this store now as a cashier.
>On my first day just walk in and start working and don't say shit to anyone, really worried that I'll be shunned and hated for bumping someone out of their job (which is what happened because of Seniority, a new hire got kicked out to make space for me.)
>Hear people whispering and talking a bit of shit but I just ignore it and do my 8 hours.
>Finish my shift for the day and walk upstairs to the breakroom still not having said a word to anyone.
>As I punch out and grab my jacket/backpack out of my locker I see Deligirl for the first time leaving the manager's office.
>She looks at me and smiles awkwardly
>"Hey! You new here?"
>Just brush past her and say "yep"
>Leave and go home.
>Come back the next day and a cool checker named Eric is on shift, he engages me and he seems cool
>Afriend.jpg
>Over the course of a year I make good friends with everyone who works there
>including deli girl
>I see her almost every day as the only place to really get lunch in that area is the deli.
>Small talk mostly but also share a love of the same vidya
>I'm informed by her sister who works in the Bakery there that she mentions me in conversations all the time
>Don't know how to feel about that
>Almost a year passes and then guess what?
>We're told the store doesn't make enough money and it's closing
>Bust my ass off doing 58+ hour weeks closing this fucking store
>District Manager tells us what stores we're all being transferred to.
>Me and Deli girl talking about it one day and find out we're both going to the same store.

Cont?
>>
>>29086213
(female) Cashiers don't date (male) baggers.
>>
>>29089650
Do it faggot
>original and shit
>>
>>29089650

>In my new breakroom filling out by hiring paperwork when I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.
>Look behind me and see her standing there blushing in her new Albertson's uniform (forgot to mention that we got sent to alberstsons instead of slaveway, because of the merge.)
>Don't remember exactly what I said but something about her looking cuter than expected in a Albertson's apron
>She blushes and we make small talk for a while.
>For the rest of the first day I can catch her making eye contact with me from deli.

That was a few days ago, I think there's mutual attraction? But I fear rejection because of the last time I did something like this, I don't know.
>>
>>29083853
I was in a similar situation, I work in retail and I asked out a girl I knew there for awhile and she said she had church or something with the whole "maybe some other time, anon" thing. I knew I was rejected but I didn't feel bad about it cuz we are still friends and we chat and goof around every time we work the same shift.

Getting rejected also helps with letting your feelings wash away and you'll begin to lose interest in her, so you can move onto the next girl who catches your eye. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>29090764
ask for her snapchat
>>
>>29089735
I dated a cashier as a bagger
>>
>>29090764
Ask her if she wants to eat or see a movie that worked when I did it.
>>
>>29090764
You guys sound adorable.
>>29091676
This is solid advice. Go for it, anon. Maybe talk about some movie coming out that you wanna see or something and casually invite her.
>>
>>29091831
>>29091676

The thing is I don't drive or anything, I don't have anything that can impress a woman there's not really much to me besides what's at face value. I don't know what she would say to that.

Heres a convo I had with her sister

>Talking with her sister because we had our lunch break at the same time.
>Talking about the FF7 remake coming out soon
>"Yeah! My sister told me that you were looking forward to it."
Keep in mind this was before we were really talking too much, I didn't even know her name until much later
>"Oh really?"
>"Yeah she asked me what your name was and said that you had really good taste in games."

When I was talking to deligirl directly the day before the store closed in the breakroom

>"I'm glad that you're going to the same store as me."
>"Yeah, sure you are because who would want to go to the shittiest store in the district alone?"
>She laughed and said "No, because I rather enjoy hearing the stories of anon the parsnip farmer!"

that was a joke related to that Stardew Valley game because we both just happened to buy it.
>>
>>29091990
Dude, you don't need to impress her. She already likes you, and doesn't sound like the kind of girl who would care if you had a car or whatever, so just hang out.
If you're too nervous or whatever you could even just play an online game together, which would be even more casual than meeting up in person. All you'd have to do is trade Steam ID's with her.
>>
the protocol is to tease her, flirt then when its obvious she gona say yes you ask her out if she havent already wanted netflix and chill

shooting aimlessly is for chads, you arent chad
>>
Brahhhhh. Your social value is shit. Working in a grocery says "I'm dumb, low caste, and good for nothing"
>>
>>29083853
>girl is sick
>better ask her to do stuff with me

how retarded are you
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.