[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch first episode >halfway through >Elliot has sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: mr-robot[1].jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot[1].jpg
80 KB, 600x549
>Watch first episode
>halfway through
>Elliot has sex
What the fuck, I was relating with the character up until that point

Any robots watch this? Does it get any better?
>>
>>29083566
I watched the first episode and stopped when it was revealed he was a normalfag who has casual sex with his drug dealer. Can't relate at all.
>>
>>29083592
That's exactly what I'm talking about, it's like he did a 180 as a character. I've never been so fooled.
>>
the show is fine for what it is. no one wants to watch a show about a 'real' robot, 99% of the show would be spent in a room in front of a computer screen with occasional food breaks and jack off sessions. who the fuck wants to watch that?

the show isn't anything special but it's fine, 6.5/10.
>>
>>29083630
>>29083592
>>29083566
This is what normies think "weirdos" are. Just people who are bit off-kilter and maybe have mental illnesses, but still have relationships and sex.

People who are so far gone that they can't even attract one woman just don't exist to normies. They're not considered in the equation.
>>
>>29083671
That's probably true, when I told the full truth of myself to my parents they thought I was lying. They didn't even know I hadn't had sex, let alone no relationships and very few friendships.

It's a shame this show betrayed the premise the first 10 minutes gave of an actual social pariah with major anxiety. I'll probably keep watching but the character feels much more cable television now.
>>
>>29083665
>in a room in front of a computer screen with occasional food breaks and jack off sessions
Sounds nice
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.