[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf used to drink and smoke mj all the time and get pumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1432593520627.jpg (262 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
1432593520627.jpg
262 KB, 700x560
>gf used to drink and smoke mj all the time and get pumped and dumped when she was younger
>i was straight edge when i was her age
>discovered weed and alcohol at a later age and am fully appreciating it now
>she wont even finish one beer with me now

fucking fuck just STOP having fun with the person you should be having the most fun with! FUCKING WHORES!
>>
>when I was her age
How old are you
>>
>>29083735
im 25 shes 19. she was getting whored up at 16-18
>>
>>29083543
You should introduce her to the beautiful world of MDMA
>>
>>29084171
Sounds exactly like my ex and I when we were dating. Didn't turn out so well.
>>
>>29084246
damn gimme a story. my girl is all ab out not dressing like a whore, and not drinking or doing anything even remotely sexual aside from missionary.. and let me tell you, i do all the work in that aspect.

tell me the whole story please.
>>
I'm out on a walk atm, if this thread is still up when I get back I'll give you the full story.
>>
This is what happens when you faggots want companionship. Ignore your instinct, disregard bitches. If you're feeling a bit lonely just rub one out and go about your day.
>>
Kinda how my relationship is. Only instead of being straight edge as a teen I wanted to try that stuff but was too autistic to hang out with the people who did it.
>>
>>29084453
cool. keep it bumped cuckbros.

its the only thing keeping me alive
>>
My sister is so self-destructive and whorish and short sighted, depressed and on SSRI's. She went to rehab and is better now but I can't imagine that she will make it before one of her many issues kills her. Let me list some:

>die from huffing computer duster cans
>die from opiate overdose
>die from passing out while driving and doing drugs, almost died this way once before
>alcohol overdose
>suicide, especially after she will have to do something about her SSRI's either changing medicines or trying to get off of them

Should I just grieve now and get it over with? All it takes is one relapse and she might go back into that meat grinder lifestyle. There is probably a 95% chance of relapse on average, is this sister of mine destined to not leave a mark in the world? Will she just be a memory, or fantasy of what could have been? She hasn't accomplished shit, if she died now she would be no better than an unborn baby.
>>
And say she becomes the fucking president- what difference does that make?
>>
>>29084718
we are all children vying for a reason to live

>>29084779
be nice bro.
>>
>>29084779
>>29084718
TKCD
>>
File: 1461188214650.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1461188214650.png
347 KB, 628x719
>>29083543
>>29084171
>>29084246
>>29084453
>>29084496
>>29084587
>>29084779

FUCKING NORMIES GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY CONTAINMENT KEK BOARDS

if this is bait, then it is a fairly well made one, good job
>>
>>29084718

how well do you know your own sister?

If you want her to change you will probably have to step up and take an active part in helping her change and supporting her. Which can be hard to do but it would really show her you care about her . Do you think she'd open up about her problems to you if you talked to her?
>>
>>29084171
>was getting whored a year ago.
I got news for you cuck.
>>
>>29084779
Surely her being president would be much more beneficial to our family and our posterity than her being an economic drain on the house, who will just end up dead.

>>29084787
>we are all children vying for a reason to live

It's time for people to start growing up then, finding a love of wisdom and learning. This current society is not looking too good and I dare you to dispute that. It should be heavily questioned.

>>29084905
I have a good relationship with her now. I can't just assume I know about her, so I would say very little. But what I do know is really negative and it leaves not much hope for her future. I'm trying to help out but then it's just me and her surrounded by idiots. I don't know if she can hack it.
>>
>>29084718
you could give me her number
>>
>>29085338
Try Tinder, it's what she used to use when she would hook up with guys with beards who brought her alcohol. No beard then she is not interested in you. But because this would likely degenerate her back into her old ways I am not going to set you guys up.
>>
Alright I'm back from my walk. I'm still at work so this is gonna be a summarize version. So you cucks got three options

A.) Story of my relationship with her.

B.) My shitty life that made her break with me.

C.) All of the above.
>>
>>29085831
1.A.) Story of my relationship with her.
>>
>>29085850
We first met when she was 18, she just graduated from getting her GED. She is actually the younger sister of one of my friends. She liked me but was afraid to tell me. We went camping last june and that's when things really started to heat up. It was 5 of us, 4 guys in their twenties and one girl who was eighteen. I mean, do the math, something was bound to happen. We all got super drunk around the campfire and decide to call it a night around 2 am. We all had to share one tent between the 5 of us so it was pretty cramped. Don't remember exactly what happened but her and I ended up having sex with everyone there. The next night came around and she was getting close to me every moment she got. I didn't want to be with her because I was in a horrible place at that time and didn't want anyone. I told her this and said we can have this last night together but nothing can come of it. Cont.
>>
>>29085043
No she was straight edge until she met a whore that was 24 and basically taught her how to be a whore.
>>
>>29085850
Not choosing c
Ducking idiot.

C damn it
>>
>>29084295
she sounds fucking awful. Abandon ship.
>>
>>29086048
Cont.

She was upset but agreed. After camping she seemed to get close to my friends to get information about me. She would talk to me every moment she got and it was confusing the hell out of me. Why was she pursuing me after telling her this. Anyway we ended up talking for 2 weeks straight, talking dirty and sending nudes to each other. On my birthday she went and picked me up from my house and took me to her apartment. We ended up cuddling and having sex that night. Then she popped the question asking me to be her boyfriend. I hesitated for a minute then said yes. We dated for a whole year before she left me for the fourth time.
>>
File: 1448580471232.png (23 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1448580471232.png
23 KB, 500x209
>>29083543
I sincerely hope you don't think your relationship is real or you guys will last
>>
>>29086151
Cont.

During our relationship she told me everything that she did in highschool. Smoking mj, to doing speed, molly, stealing, and drinking. Found out from the age of 14-17 she whored herself out hardcore. She was actually pretty popular in highschool, almost everywhere we went someone knew her and she knew someone. When we got together we smoked and got drunk together for the first 5 months. Then something changed.
>>
>>29086226
This story is killing me so hard already
>>
>>29086226
She changed. In the one year together, she went through 4 jobs. She stopped smoking and drinking so she could find a job. I stopped because she felt left out if I did it and she didn't. I started to get tired from my new job and just annoyed with life. I stopped drinking back in December because she told me I had a drinking problem and she hated me when I hung out and got drunk with friends.
>>
After she drinks she just realizes how your puny dick will never satisfy her, Goy
>>
>>29086362
Not replying.
>>
>>29086295
Cont.

I'm gonna end the story here and say, she broke up with me 4 months ago on our beach trip. To be my fate, I was actually on the verge of marrying this young girl. We just clicked, we both came from past relationships of being cheated on and both feared losing each other. Arguments ended up breaking our relationship and it was my fault. Tried talking to her a week after our trip and told her I still loved her and wanted things to be different, but she told me she did not love me anymore and didn't want to talk to me ever again. Last time I saw her was the beginning of last month and she was wearing the shirt I got for her. I ended up sending a text last night when I got almost blackout drunk, apologizing for being the asshole and not the man she thought I was. When we broke up she ended up taking majority of my friends away from me and now hangs out with them when she always hated hanging out with them to begin with. Now I sit here at my job depressed and feeling empty. Knowing that I threw away the only good person in my life. Someone who loved me for who I was and me to her. There's way way more details for this story but I'm on my phone and this is a bitch to type out.
>>
>>29086464
She will never find true love. You both wasted your one opportunity at a pure virgin marriage, the best thing this world has to offer. You will have to wait until the next life. The more promiscuity the more infidelity. You're both tainted now and can never be fixed.
Should have cared about your lives more
>>
>>29086464
She's a toxic person anon. Don't be fooled.
>>
File: goslingsmoke.gif (850 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
goslingsmoke.gif
850 KB, 500x281
>>29086558
anons, please disregard obvious bait
best wishes, OP :). you can persevere for a little while longer. eventually it will not feel this bad, and it will mean something different to you than it does now. our identity is not constant throughout life
>>
seriously this type of trend is part of humanity spiraling downwards.

fucking whores
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.