[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help me talk to this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1438516739245s.jpg (3 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1438516739245s.jpg
3 KB, 117x125
I'm panicking. Not gonna greentext this shit it's serious.

I'm your average robot. Not really ugly but not good looking and I'm shit at being social. I don't talk to people unless I have to etc. I'm 21 years old and this girl who I went to high school with just started chatting with me on facebook. We kinda talked a bit because we had a mutual experience at the end. She says she misses me and that I always made her laugh and that she would be sad if we never met again. It's pretty clear that she likes me. She sends hearts and shit and asked to meet me. I'm just replying with the least autistic shit I can think of that shows I kinda like her too but it's not going well.

What the fuck do I do? I can't talk to girls. I'm not even that attracted to her and it would make me sad to lose her as a friend after she talks to me for the first time in so long. At the same time I kinda want a gf.

Pls help.
>>
>>29083504
> It's pretty clear that she likes me. She sends hearts and shit and asked to meet me.
jsyk that's typical women jargon she might just want someone to talk to or chill with. Or fuck occasionally if you're good enough at it

Honestly just be yourself man. Don't go over the top, don't do shit you'd cringe at, and be confident.
>>
>>29083504
Calm down anon. Ask something about her. What is she working with, what she did after school, and so on. Try to be the least autistic as possible, things will work fine.
>>
Post the end of the convo and we'll go from there.
>>
>>29083795
yea this a start
>>
>>29083631
Thing is, she's far from a stacy. She doesn't sleep around or anything. When I tried to just laugh off that she asked me out she just tried again and made it more obvious.

Kinda makes me think it's legit.
>>
>>29083835
You don't have to be a stacy to be a slut man, but hey if you get those signals then try it.

You either:
>try and succeed
>try and fail
>don't try and fail

So take your pick.
>>
>>29083504
Remember, she hasn't seen you in years so you can totally get away with pretending to be someone you aren't. For all she knows, you could be Chad, so make sure you come across as really upbeat and normie.
>>
>>29083795
Ok copy pasta:

"We have to meet! Our senses of humor are a perfect match! We will have so much fun this summer and the rest of our lives<3"

What does this mean?
>>
>>29083887
Yeah, I'm trying to do this but I'm unsure if I can keep it up irl.
>>
>>29083504
>I can't talk to girls.
You already did you dumb normie.
>>
>>29083943
>rest of our lives
get out
sounds crazy
or go for it if you like crazy
>>
>>29083990
She wasn't crazy at all back then at least. She is really really nice though and happy as fuck. Maybe she's just excited.
>>
>>29083943

Screenshot or it didn't happen. WTF is the context here? Sounds like she got hacked by a bot. This is the kind of shit only crazy, thirsty women say to 10/10 guys
>>
>>29084018
Mate crazy has a way of hiding itself until it's too late
>>
>>29083504
Talking to girls rule number one: They are people. It's super simple. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>29084149
>They are people
How the fuck do I interact with people without sounding like a sperg/wimp?
>>
>>29084039
Nah she talked a bit about things only she and I know about. It's her. Context is that she just chatted me up and told me she misses me and wants to meet.
>>
>>29084149
When I talk to guys I just reference memes and say edgy shit and they find it funny. Can't do that with a girl you like.
>>
>>29084230
Stop giving a shit about peoples opinions and just be you. If you're a sperg or wimp, embrace it or get stronk.

It's worked for me but it's never a feeling that's stuck around long. Usually only works when I'm drunk or wake up confident.
>>
Screencap the conversation faggot
>>
>>29084289
It's not in english so that would be kinda useless.
>>
You have to strike while the iron is hot. Arrange the meet asap. If you stretch this out, she will go cold on you, guaranteed.
>>
>>29084493
Yeah, that's why I'm panicking. So do I just pick a date and place or do I let her decide?
>>
>>29084542
Be dominant.
>>
>>29084542
Not any of the other anons but ask her out to lunch or dinner at a place that is not super crowded so you get some alone time with her, but also make sure it isn't a super formal place, casual-romantic is better depending on what kind of girl she is
>>
>>29084542
>>29084542

This. Figure out something you can do. Has to be light and fun. Make it in the evening. First activity should be easy exit, less pressure for both of you. Coffee is usually what people do. If that goes well, tell her about this great bar/restaurant you know about around the corner. Women love being taken to different locations in one night. They think it's European or some stupid shit. You have to make a move, at least go in for the kiss before the night is over. Don't ask for one, just do it. Don't do it right when you're about to part, do it right after you leave the bar.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.