[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT; prove you're an oldfag. I was there for Sweeteva,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1443984833361.jpg (19 KB, 435x320) Image search: [Google]
1443984833361.jpg
19 KB, 435x320
ITT; prove you're an oldfag.

I was there for Sweeteva, her lamp, and INNANET INNANET INNANET INNANET-gate.
>>
>>29083455

stfu nobody cares, no need to make threads about stupid shit like this.
>>
>>29083582
I'll bump to counter newfag anon's quality-less response.

Don't really care for the thread itself though.
>>
Not anywhere near an oldfag here, but my first post on /r9k/ was naively replying to a Craig survey.
>>
File: 4channormalpeople.png (183 KB, 691x600) Image search: [Google]
4channormalpeople.png
183 KB, 691x600
>>29083455
I only vaguely remember the whore but I am thinking it was about the same time as this one <_<
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63 KB, 773x533) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63 KB, 773x533
None of you faggots remember this.
>>
>>29085339
zippocat is much older than '09
>>
>>29083455
god her body was just gross, also that voice where she sounded like she smoked about 400 a day

Anyway, harbl, zoomj, etc.
>>
ive been here since 05 or 06, i dont remember

lately ive been desperately wanting to quit this place but im a kv neet on bux addicted to internet browsing and masturbating like 8 times a day

i want off mr bones wild ride please
>>
>>29085482
There just doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go, this is the only place that seems to somewhat retain the older days.

Everything is now revolved around attention whoring "apps" and sites. I just wish there was a cool place to hang out and just chat with people care free, now everyone just seems cold and just has no patience. Omegle text chat for example.
>>
>>29085371
I'm aware of this. It was still used for trolling caturday threads. The original video dates back to around 2005.
>>
i remember abatap threads on tv

is that oldfag enough? that's when i really started posting on 4chan. i lurked a bit when the pools closed stuff happened but never posted or anything
>>
>>29085339
IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME...

catblox
>>
File: 3012434384_2d186793f0_o.jpg (86 KB, 336x252) Image search: [Google]
3012434384_2d186793f0_o.jpg
86 KB, 336x252
>>29083455
is this Thomas Jefferson?

bus this shit.

what? I didn't mean sub, i meant bus.

SHOOP DA WOOP

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

I"LL MONGLE YOUR COCK
>>
>>29083582
>no need

there is no need for 4chan. we are all shamefully wasting our lives here.
>>
habbo hotel
also AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR
>>
>>29086075
WE NEED BLACKUP

POOL HAS AIDS
>>
I remember I started coming to 4chan right when brushie first exploded. I was in... 8th grade, I think. I had one of the precursors to iFunny on my ipod touch, and some of the pictures (I think mudkipz-type stuff) made no sense to me, so I researched them and figured out they all came from /b/. So I just followed them. I remember seeing shitloads of brushie threads and laughing but having no idea why I was laughing.
>>
Sunkist-chan
How many of you remember this crazy bitch?
>>
when I came here there was still a loli board, clicked on it one day when I had no idea what it was, freaked the fuck out a bit and secure deleted my cache.

no idea how long ago that was
>>
I remember /b/ before boxxy

lol you take him to the bar?
>>
I had a boner for pookie-chan. I totally forget what she looked like except that I had a boner for her, she didn't post face, and she stuck sharpies in her pooper.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.