[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get an older girlfriend? I'm so tired of girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: BUkTBYWCEAAhvb5.jpg (59 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BUkTBYWCEAAhvb5.jpg
59 KB, 600x800
How do I get an older girlfriend? I'm so tired of girls my age. I hate all of them.

I just want an older woman.
>>
the older they get the more likely they are to have a kid

stay away from single mothers at all cost. do not help these scum, they deserve nothing but misery.
>>
>>29083301
First you have to become a cuck. Once youre a cuckold then you can get a good job to be able to support her 3 nigger children.
>>
>>29083326
>>29083350
I'm talking about 40+ women whose kids are grown up
>>
Academia. There's heaps of lonely women in their late 30s / early 40s who fell for the "hard work" meme and are now starting to realize that their dream man is never going to appear.

This is how I got my gf. She's 15 years older than me and makes twice as much money. Basically a mommy gf as she constantly buys me stuff, takes me places, cooks me stuff, and wakes me up most mornings with a bj.
>>
>>29083301
That looks like naughty alysha
>>
>>29083495

Post pics of said mommy gf?
>>
i hooked up with a 41 year old, who had a 6 year old kid...

honestly she was really wonderful to talk with. her body wasn't all that amazing (it happens to everyone...) but i could relate with her so well. we don't see eachother anymore, but it was worth doing once.
>>
File: wifey.jpg (99 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
wifey.jpg
99 KB, 357x500
>>29083301

They're all over, you just gotta keep your eye out.

>>29083326
He sounds young anon, he probably isn't ready to settle down yet. He might even be a virgin. When I was a young virgin, I felt the same way, completely uninterested in girls of my own status. Why would I want to be with some young virgin? Neither of us knowing what we were doing sounded like a great recipe for an unhappy girl leaking blood and looking at me like I was a piece of shit and I didn't need that.

So I held out and found one that was 8 years older than me and really knew how to fuck and it worked out well.

Find an older girl that really loves to fuck and she'll educate you right. Then later on in life when you start looking for a qt pi to initiate for your own, you'll actually know what to do with her.

Girls love confidence.
>>
>>29083495
What's her field?

Soon-to-be Academia guy here.
>>
>>29083326
Lame... Your the type that jacks off in public restrooms. And find girls icky get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.