[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you all so dedicated to becoming the shittiest most unlikable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1389673816215.jpg (44 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1389673816215.jpg
44 KB, 600x480
Why are you all so dedicated to becoming the shittiest most unlikable people you can be?

>I'm a piece of shit and normal people hate me for it... I know, I'll be an even bigger piece of shit, that ought to show those normalfags!
-/r9k/ logic
>>
>>29082920
Most people here are just plainly laid back in real life
at least I'm speaking for myself
>>
>>29082920
I'm a happy camper
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x688
>>29082920
don't get me wrong, i am a dickhead by birth, and my mates are also normie assholes in a way
>>
dude ima need sauce
>>
>>29082920
Everyone needs an outlet Opie.
>>
>>29082920
Society creates these monsters you faggot
>>
>>29082920

damn i want to slap those bowling balls around.
>>
>>29082950
"All people generalize. At least, I do."
-- some fucker whose name I forget
>>
>>29084044
It's fair to generalize when you've all formed an identity around the same things mainly:

>hating women
>hating "normies"
>calling people who disagree "cucks"
>being the biggest, most unlikable piece of shit you can be and being proud of it.
>>
>>29084831
>it's a dumb normies lack self awareness episode
>>
I'm just socially awkward/shy as well as have a resting bitch face. People around me always start to slowly hate me because of it.
>>
>>29082920
I'm not going to pay respect to people/a society that rejects me as a human being.
>>
File: 1452917013232.jpg (96 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452917013232.jpg
96 KB, 900x900
>>29082920
when i go out and see normies im really reminded what a piece of shit iv become

i dont really know how i got like this.. losing all hope and dragging this darkness around just turns you into a monster over time. you need to be really strong to carry that and still be good to other people.. but if you were that strong you wouldn't become like this in the first place
>>
>>29082920
I'm the nicest person you'd ever meet, but I've grown to realize people are shit and are generally so self serving that they disregard the goodness of others. I learned to test them st every second I get to make them realize how shot they really are. Kill them with kindness til they're literally dead
>>
>>29082920
More like
>i'm a kind and respectful person but because i'm ugly people are going to treat me like shit. I know i'll become really shitty just like everyone else.
>>
>>29082950
i can't speak for everyone, but i'm also laid-back in real life

i am also meek as fuck
>>
>>29082920
>try to be friendly and personable
>get tossed aside
>try to be neutral
>get shunned and blamed for it

Fuck you OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.