[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 year old neet >no job no money no friends >threw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: mis.jpg (20 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
mis.jpg
20 KB, 704x400
>25 year old neet
>no job no money no friends
>threw my back out yesterday

I was sitting on a fucking chair, I stood up, and now I can't fucking walk.

Misaki thread please. I need to cheer up.
>>
man fuck misaki
>>
>>29082791

>Misaki threads

Never paid attention to this until I actually watched NHK. Misaki does not seem like a good match for any robot(or any person, really). Shit tier waifu toobehonest
>>
File: 1445729816404.jpg (122 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1445729816404.jpg
122 KB, 500x610
>>29084127
>Misaki does not seem like a good match for any robot
Quite the contrary anon.

Misaki causes Satou to step out of his comfort zone. This will expose Satou to new scenarios and experiences.
Basically Misaki is Satou's gateway to the real world... more or less.
>>
The wonderful world of opiate addiction is in your grasp.
>>
File: 1395673309552.jpg (318 KB, 1256x1853) Image search: [Google]
1395673309552.jpg
318 KB, 1256x1853
If you watched NHK and came out with "Wow wouldn't it be great if a Misaki came and saved me? She's so selfless and pure" then you're a straight up retard and somehow managed to get the opposite message out of the series.

Misaki is a broken person, she's manipulative as fuck and only presents herself as an angel to Satou because she desperately wants to convince herself that there exists a person even more pathetic than she is. They don't hook up in the series because the relationship would be doomed.

You're falling for an Angel with wings made out of wire. The only reason Satou escaped his situation is because he finally manned up and got a job.
>>
>>29084193
satou was just a normalfag going through a rough patch, any robot wouldn't have gone to the cafe or responded to the note she left in the door. nothing would have happened if he didn't respond to her calling him to the park.
>>
>>29084193

Maybe as a therapist type thing. A person who feigns interest in your problems in order to prod reactions out of you.

But storywise she thinks of satou as some sort of child/man hybrid she can play mother to. It's not healthy. And any robot would invariably fall in love with her. ( just like they would fall in love with their beautiful therapists)
>>
anime isn't real

tokapi
>>
File: vJYtXjA.png (206 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vJYtXjA.png
206 KB, 480x360
>no qt paper girl will save you from your own iniquities
>you will drown in failure
>nothing will save you
>nothing can save you
>>not
>>>even
>>>>yourself

this thread will die without notice and so will you
>>
>>29084193
Misakis intentions were the opposite of that. Her goals were to ensure that Satou never stops being a hikki. If anything Yamazaki was healthier for Satou because he at least motivated him to do something mildly productive with the game.
>>
>>29084342
my therapist is attractive but i don't actively feel much towards her any more because she's married. wish i had a clone of her to rape tho
>>
File: sadasdds.jpg (230 KB, 1200x843) Image search: [Google]
sadasdds.jpg
230 KB, 1200x843
>not going for the superior girl Aiko.

All around me I see shit taste,
>>
File: 1459406644320.jpg (603 KB, 1800x1152) Image search: [Google]
1459406644320.jpg
603 KB, 1800x1152
>>29084323
You should read the manga before you post in these threads again.

>>29084342
I'm not specifically talking about the counselling. More about someone that motivates him.
Satou has this weird thing for Misaki where he cares about her despite neglecting her at time.
This motivates, or atleast makes him do things he otherwise wouldn't do, like him leaving his comfort zone to do things for or because of her.

Yamazaki would've also been sufficient but he didn't seem to care too much about Satou's well being like Misaki.

Based on this I would think that the cure for robotdom would be a friend or a caretaker that actively pursue you to get out of your comfort zone. I'd doubt that this works for every case, but it seems that it would help with most cases.
Ofcourse almost nobody wants to spend time and energy on a deadbeat loser. And if they do, they usually give up after a while.

>>29084381
It's true Misaki's intentions weren't pure. It did work out for Satou in the end though. Like I said to the other anon, you need someone in your life that you want to care about or want to impress or general meaning.

Yamazaki would've been a slower and healthier road but he didn't do too much to improve his situation. I doubt that Satou would've ended his hikikomori ways with Yamazaki alone.
>>
>>29084397

In this scenario I assume misaki is just some random girl which comes out of nowhere to help a robot. In that case it would be almost inevitable for the robot to fall in love

But yeah, probably not as many people fall in love with their real therapists as the joke says.
>>
File: OzzcK4z.jpg (89 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
OzzcK4z.jpg
89 KB, 450x640
>>29084652
>You should read the manga before you post in these threads again.
The manga isn't the source material you secondary. Welcome to the NHK is based on a novel and it's much better than the manga.

Novel > Anime > Manga.
>>
>>29084652
>you should read the manga
why? because the story line of the anime isn't the "real" one? there was a novel too, should i go and waste my time reading that too?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.