[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I`ll end it,damn you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Right about now,I`m considering suicide.Listening to some J-pop,and wondering where it all went wrong?Was I fucked from the start?Or was it because I came here?Because I refused to conform?Then tried when it was too late?Was it because I orbited or was it because I was ugly as fuck?Why did I ruin my own life?HOW?Should I seriously off myself,familia?Or should I force myself on?
For my waifu?For those Necron Tombblades I`ll be buying tomorrow?
>>
It went wrong when you started listening to J pop and watching shitty animes.
>>
>>29082567
Why?Please elaborate?
>>
I`ll shamelessly bump my own thread,because I`m seriously considering squatting on my windowstill.
>>
It went wrong when you orbited women.Also probably when you were born ugly.
>>
>>29082478
wanna be my anime gf?
>>
Anon I'm having the same feels.
I have a suicidal Playlist on Spotify that I'm currently listening to.
I'm seriously contemplating buying a rope and hanging my poor pathetic existence.

You are not alone. :'(
>>
>>29083057
What songs are on it,anon?How did life fuck you over.I`ll bump this poor thread once again.
>>
>>29082915
If you want me,a guy to RP an anime character with you online,then fine,it`s not like my life`s going anywhere.Good thing I also write as a pastime.
>>
>>29083087
36 Crazyfists - Slit Wrist Theory
Linkin Park - Numb
Marilyn Manson - The Speed of Pain
Evanescence - Tourniquet
AFI - God Called in Sick Today
Plumb - Cut
Ozzy Osborne - Suicide Solution
... amongst others

Life has fucked me in so many ways I don't even know where to start. This depression is very overwhelming that I feel the same as OP.

>Mom is sick and is all the family that I got.
>Single and feel like I can never get a gf
>I feel like I don't deserve love because of how much of an asshole I am.
>etc. Etc...
>>
>>29083298
I am OP.And I just listen to J-pop and songs from the World War period.I also feel like I might have headlice.Which makes me want to kill myself more.I mean why do I even want to live?My life is boring and monotonous with a constant undertone of urgence,due to having a job and having to meet deadlines.
>>
You just shouldn`t have been born OP...
>>
I will bump this thread,because suicide threads and self-loathing is the bread and butter of this board.
>>
You should just do it.Are you slavic?Please take selfies squatting on the windowstill,like you promised.
>>
>>29083347
Try being a 28 yo with Schizoaffective Disorder and Synesthesia. People think it's cool having Synesthesia but it really is a shitty thing to have. I can't even read this site without seeing colors instead of letters.

Reason I'm suicidal today is because I've been lately thinking in numbers constantly. That just fucks with my head and it's like I'm trying to decipher a code in my head with no meaning.
>>
>>29084433
I`m also 28 years old.With a speech impairment,also a partially fixed cleft palate.Stuck in an alien country with a bad-paying job.
>>
Apparently fourth bump`s the charm.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.