[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your best friend fell for the marriage and kids meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: here_comes_dat_beb.png (204 KB, 493x468) Image search: [Google]
here_comes_dat_beb.png
204 KB, 493x468
>tfw your best friend fell for the marriage and kids meme
>>
>best friend
>friend

you know what to do
>>
>>29082432
>tfw he'll have a wife and life partner to comfort him and be with him after all of his relatives die of old age
>you will be alone

Once you get older you will realize the true value of a relationship.
>>
>>29082480
>this is what marriage meme victims actually believe
>implying he won't be old alone and penniless while he pays her child support for kids he'll never see to take care of children that hate him because of her venomspewing
>>
File: magnetar chart.jpg (265 KB, 2528x1012) Image search: [Google]
magnetar chart.jpg
265 KB, 2528x1012
>>29082432
dammit why does society and life have to be this way? Whoy do we have to get married and have kids and die at 70 only to reflect on life and realize that you weren't making yourself happy, you were just making society happy by being a cuck? Why does everyone have to be so concerned about me because I don't have a girlfriend or that I'm not gay and hiding it? Why does everyone care that I don't want to create more human gears to turn in society?

Why can't I just move to Utah and build rockets and shit?
>>
>>29083988
>Why does everyone have to be so concerned about me because I don't have a girlfriend or that I'm not gay and hiding it?
You stick out too much. It's not normal, therefore people fear abnormal things.
>>
>>29084037
Why do people always assume that you can only be happy with a partner, or that their key to happiness is the same as mine?

I fucking hate society.
>>
>>29084066
>amen

Orinalio commenthos
>>
>>29083988
There's more important shit than marriage. People just don't get that because they're too dumb to see that their entire culture was created by retards.

Why do we just let people tell us what we want and believe that's what the individual is?
>>
>tfw your ex best friend is locked down to an annoying bitch that cheated on him in the first week of their relationship, spends all his money despite having a better job than him and doesn't allow him guy friends or video games

loving every laugh
I'm embarrassed i was friends with a legit beta
>>
>>29084116
I feel embarrassed for this cuck. I want to know what happens when he files for a divorce. My guess is that she gets everything of his.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.