[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /genuinelylonely/ here? I realised earlier today just how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 987c2c6457fbd9f9bdf49d9b0c6aa5c6.jpg (722 KB, 2368x3527) Image search: [Google]
987c2c6457fbd9f9bdf49d9b0c6aa5c6.jpg
722 KB, 2368x3527
Who /genuinelylonely/ here?
I realised earlier today just how long it's been since I've actually properly spoken to someone, real human being to real human being.
And no, the one or two (You)s I get per day, usually only tangentially related to what I was saying at best, they don't count worth shit.
I've been in denial for a long time, but I've finally realised that sometimes, I just want to talk to someone (or perhaps rather someone to talk to).
Pic unrelated
>>
I'm lonely too anon, try volunteering at a charity or getting a new job
>>
i want to say me too i have no social interaction, but i don't think we can get along, no one can with me, i guess i'm just uninteresting and unappreciable
>>
I'm depressed, suicidal and lonely! A good mix for an inevitable death.

The past couple of months have been really hard to live.

I slept around 80% of this weekend away...
>>
>>29082557
I'm afraid of the real world, and I feel like that would be too radical a confrontation.
I start uni in September, until then not much human contact is in sight.
>>
I feel like I'm past the point of no-return at this point. I've gone so long without intimacy that I just don't treat it as something that could exist as part of my experience. I have been alone for so long, partly due to my disposition, that even when I'm outside now I just pretend as if I'm 50 years old and that it isn't worth even looking at cute girls or imagining what it would be like to date one. I think if I was more courageous I'd end my life, maybe I will. I really struggle to get any sense of enjoyment in this life, though if I was asked what I would change I don't think I'd be able to think of an answer.
>>
>>29082855
>I slept around 80% of this weekend away...
I pretty much spent the entire weekend reading. Takes me away from my worries while I'm at it but increases them after, since it just presents me with more experiences so far out of reach.
>>
>>29082942
>I have been alone for so long, partly due to my disposition, that even when I'm outside now I just pretend as if I'm 50 years old and that it isn't worth even looking at cute girls or imagining what it would be like to date one.
I can identify with that a lot, except that I don't have the confidence of a 50 year old, rather that of an out-of-place child.
>>
>>29082966
Yeah, when I am able to distract myself, it does feel good.

Watched episode 4 of GoT season 6 a few hours ago. Can't get myself to watch the rest before I "feel like it".

Man, what is wrong with me... What the fuck is it with me. I would have killed myself already if it wasn't because I have an online friend I feel very attached to.
>>
>>29083069
How does one meet an "online friend"?
>>
>>29083133
I don't remember. I've not met anyone online after around 2011.
>>
I'm past the point of no return, profoundly painfully lonely for way too many years that it's deeply warped my shit up.

I started to talk to my roommate more (who is also a robot shutin) and inviting him to go places with me. I also started to call up old high school classmates, and got two to talk to me and one to even visit. I started going to local events and just popping benzos and making it a goal to initiate even 2-3 little 30-second conversations with people before I can leave. Dating is not even on the radar and may never be, even friendship is a lofty goal, I'm just trying to build basic social skills which even teenagers beat me at. Most people at my age are starting families.
>>
I'm going to college in a few months. The few friends I have I'll probably never see or talk to again. I've been lonely and depressed for the longest time, but I feel like this time is gonna be even worse.
>>
>>29083406
i feel ya man all around me people i knew in school already have kids some of them are even on their second child and im still here in a dark apartment alone no roomates just me and a delicious cup of ramen noodles...
>>
>>29083834
If you've already made friends in hs you should be fine in college. Everyone is new and looking to make friends in freshman year. Just don't make the same mistake I did and lock yourself in your room and expect people to reach out to you.
>>
>>29083834
listen to him always go out even if just alone go out explore
>>
>>29083912
>>29084000
Maybe so. I have social anxiety, but I've been getting better recently. Hopefully by the time I'm in college I'll have enough courage to join a club or go out and meet new people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.