[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>failed the driving test for the 5th time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 267x181
>failed the driving test for the 5th time
>>
File: 10s150510215124.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10s150510215124.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>29082344
And they called hiiim....
Spongeboooob!
>>
File: images.png (17 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
images.png
17 KB, 350x420
>failed my 8th interview in a row
>>
I actually legit cried like a dumb pussyshit when I failed the first time. It was mainly because my instructor was there with me at the test place. When I came back from the test I felt so embarassed when he looked at what I did wrong. I turned at an intersection when a guy waa crossing. My test supervisor literally wrote "dangerous manoeuvre". I went home and cried; i had failed myself, my instructor, my parents who put me into those classes... felt bad man
>>
>>29082503
Please dont tell me you are a "man"
>>
File: 123.jpg (29 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
29 KB, 360x720
>didn't even tried to get driver license
cant motivate myself because I have no money to buy a car anyways
>>
>>29082595
I am a nongendered robot u white cis scum :^)
>>
File: 1462469635207.jpg (47 KB, 960x465) Image search: [Google]
1462469635207.jpg
47 KB, 960x465
>22 years old
>failed 5 times
>been 3 years since I last tried
mom still hassles me weekly to get my license, even though work is 15 minute walk away and I bus to school
>>
>>29082344
lmao i succeed from the first time
nigga you should play more gta
>>
>>29082344
blog saged
>>
>>2908264
You cried after failing a driving test for the first time yet refer to yourself as a pussyshit, im curious, you are actually a male right?
>>
>>29082647

You cried after failing a driving test for the first time yet refer to yourself as a pussyshit, im curious, you are actually a male right?

Originalmisquoted
>>
first driving test i had i failed, tall, lanky white guy as the examiner, he actually used retarded motorcycle cue cards to direct me where he wanted me to go, trying to trip me up on that but i did nothing wrong except on one turn i took it really fast but was visible (i thought i was going to fail because of that)

>we get back and the faggot starts screaming about how i made it a bumpy ride (lying) and how i almost had a van crash into the back of me (this was at a junction where i had to slow down and stop anyway because other road had right of way)

so he just lied about the shit to fail me on, retarded as fuck, i hate tall faggots (manlet here)

2nd test, had a bro examiner whose phynotype was similar to me, balding, beard and a big belly

drove around, did what he wanted, came back and he said passed

no bullshit

after i passed i didn't even bother to get a car and drive though because im a neet loser, i only did it because my mother said i should at least do that to proove im not a retard
>>
Taught my ex to drive when we were together. She failed test 2ice then passes. No thank you. Not even a congratulatory sex wtf now she deives like a bat out of hell and says its my fault she gets tickets and its my fault because im the one who taught her to drive. I feel like a failure.baka
>>
>get this cool old italian guy
>pull up next to taxi at a stoplight
>look at this fucking taxi drivers eating their fucking rolls, haha right anon?
>y-yeah heh
>just skips over things in my logbook and passes me anyway
>>
>>29082821

fuck off you normie cunt, you don't belong here if you can get a gf
>>
>>29082805
U srs? Why would "pussyshit" contradict being a male? Unless you're trying to counter meme me. Either way, I already told you, I'm a nongendered robot :^)
>>
>>29082344
I passed the first time but just barely got it
They are draconian as hell on the details that no one really cares about irl
>>
>>29082862
That was 3 years ago cant seem to get a gf so im not a normi she must of took pitty on me.
>>
>>29082344
I passed first time, you should give up now you dangerous cunt, driving is like running, if you can't grasp it by now you must be unsafe
>>
First test I failed. Second test I passed. I took the first in a different town and the instructor was a dick.

My second time it was my home town with a chill black lady.

I was so nervous that I signed the receipt thing that said I passed but it was incomprehensible spaghetti scribbles.

Now I drive every day, have been for years. No big deal but I do get major anxiety in dense traffic, in dense town driving and if in traveling to new places especially ones over an hour away.

I've made several decisions just to keep myself from having to drive through city traffic and stuff. And it sucks.
>>
>>29082952
Same shit with my ex she refuses to drive in traffic or interstate
>>
>>29082937

then it's time for you to stop even mentioning that you had an ex, just shut the fuck up about those stupid sluts
>>
Passed the second time crashed once 5 years after i got my dl then they suspend it because i was doing 95 on a 25 underpass so my pickup gained momentum so what no reason to take it away for a first time thing
>>
>>29082952
fuck off shit driver
>>
I'm 24 years old and don't have my driver's license. I get really scared driving in a car with people, like just as a passenger constantly thinking everyone is gonna hit us, or that we are gonna crash.

I took a few lessons when I was 22 after graduating college, but given that I have no friends, I had to have my parents try to teach me, my mom was terrified and my dad would just yell at me. Plus I am scared of driving one of my parents' cars and crashing it or something

I'm a friendless shut-in so basically I just ride my bike, the train, or get a ride anywhere I need to go

I know that I need to learn to drive this summer even though I rarely leave the house, but it's going to be so embarrassing with all the 16-17 year olds out of school doing it, if I can even get lessons or if it's already packed full in the summer
>>
>>29082993

Like I signed up for a state license class in a town 40 minutes away which is do-able straight shot than off the highway.

He cancelled the night before because I was the only one who signed up. Said he would reschedule.

I wait for three months while he constantly schedules the classes in a town over an hour and a half away on the thruway, past one of the biggest malls in America and into town.

I finally give up waiting and call to get a refund. Guy acts like I did something wrong, keeps my deposit $100 and tells me to call back on Wednesday "while I get some money together" so I can the rest $355 I'm owed.

Constantly says "I don't understand" when I tell him I don't want to attend the far away class. Insists they're the same distance apart. Is incredibly prying on why I want to cancel and why I won't just drive to the far away class. Finally spill spaghetti and tell him I have anxiety of the the thruway, the mall and just the general hectic traffic and don't want to drive the extra distance when I specially signed up to the local one.

Continues to verbally express his shock and seems unable to accept what I'm saying. "Come on man lie to me at least" and that sort of thing.

I didn't even feel like fighting. The ass has my $355 still so I can't go calling him a normie faggot but I also think it's retarded I lost my deposit when he cancelled on me and I never was rescheduled, expected to attend a class further away.
>>
>>29083089

I'm actually a good driver and safe. I have a dashcam and all that shit because I don't speed or anything (well not often) like where I live I can drive perfectly fine.

But when you get me in the six lane NYC death way of Jew York drivers changing lanes without signaling, suffocating traffic and just general rickety every second to the next is a potential for someone to stop short and you slam into them and the constant scanning and watching over dozens and dozens of cars all going 70mph just makes me anxious
>>
>>29082344
Passed mine on my first try. Only thing I did wrong was not looking over my shoulder when changing lanes.
>>
>driving down narrow street
>oncoming cyclist
>shift a bit to the left to give the cyclist more room
>get failed for being "too close to parked cars" when I gave the cyclist more room
>didn't hit a parked car, still failed for it
Driving tests are a meme
>>
Maybe you're just a retard
>>
>>29083180
Take his ass to court
>>
Try going with a different instructor. Worked for me

>Fail 3 times with first instructor
>Pass first time with second instructor
>>
File: 1446369932507.jpg (43 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1446369932507.jpg
43 KB, 592x448
>>29082344
>paying for a piece of paper where some faggot decides that you can drive

I gave up after the first failure. I'm not paying shitton of money so some fag can act high and mighty and failing me for some stupid shit rule.
>"I failed you on your driver's test"
>ask why
>"You didn't pay attention to that old lady 1 km away on the sidewalk"
>"You also didn't check your mirrors 46 times each second"

Literally trial and error: the test
Fuck that, my bike will suffice and costs no where near a piece of paper and a fucking car.
>>
>>29083476

If I get my $355 than I can let the deposit go. Even if I lose all my $$$ than going to court sounds like something I don't want to do, too much effort.

Hiring a lawyer costs way too much and I don't have the cash and taking him to some small claims or civil court is just too much effort.

I want my money back and will strive to get it but if at the end of the day he Jews me hard than I've learned a valuable lesson about deposits and ill never pay for anything in-full before I receive it or am about to receive it.
>>
>>29082344
>tfw passed it my first time at age 18

>>29082417
it took me 2 interviews to get my first job

society sucks
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.