[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 years old >Never had a job >Can't drive Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462052542840.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462052542840.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
>19 years old
>Never had a job
>Can't drive

Do most normies see these as deal breakers even if you're in university full time?
>>
>never had a job
Say "I'm actually studying _____ at _____ at the moment, hopefully it'll get me a job at ______ some day"
>Can't drive
"A car just isn't practical in this city, public transport tends to be quicker and cheaper"
>>
>>29082435
So do most normies see those as good excuses? Or are young adults expected to have had part-time jobs and learnt to drive as soon as they were eligible?
>>
File: tool.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1000
>>29083001
>excuses

For what? Why are you excusing yourself to others? When was the last time you saw a normie apologizing for himself? That's right, they never do and that's the real difference.

How can normies accept you if you don't even accept yourself
>>
>>29082338
SHIT in a year that might be me!!!

I need to get my lisences in 2 months is that possible?
>>
>>29083001
They aren't going to care
>>
>>29083162
depends on where you live and how old you are. some states, like Virginia, put you through up to a year of bullshit to get your license if you're under a certain age (19 in VA).
>>
>>29082338

I'm 20 but take the bus and bike to my wagie walgreens job

step it up fampai
>>
>>29082338
>one girl asked me if I have a car
>I told her I don't
>and she replayed "that's why you are still a virgin"
so I guess fact that you cannot drive might be a deal breaker
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.