[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question : Do you kick your pets out of the room when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Serious question :

Do you kick your pets out of the room when you want to fap?

i just can't fap with a pet in the room. it feels weird.

pic unrelated
>>
>>29082283
I have two cats i i have to kick them out of my room whenever i want to fap. My family used to have a dog when i was younger and i fapped once when he was in the room (i hadn't noticed him) and after that incident he didn't want to be there anymore.
>>
No, I even let the cat sniff my dick if he wants to.
>>
>>29082283
My cat thinks if my penis is out, it's a invite to lay on me.
>>
>>29082283
When I fap and my dogs looking at me I kick them out. Like wtf out of all the things you can look at baka
>>
>>29082442

you have a strange cat

>>29082411

poor fucking cat. exposed to such filth. at least you got dubs
>>
My pets are almost never in my room, but if an oppurtunity arises that I can use the main (note: good) computer, then I'll shut my rabbits in their room. But only because they are a lot to keep up with and I couldn't focus on masturbating if they were out. Maybe letting them out all the time could be my new no-fap strategy...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.