[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people pity and rally behind mindless animals but not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 634x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 634x561
>people pity and rally behind mindless animals but not the lonely fat or ugly outcasts of society
>animals get more respect than you
>>
>>29081935
Even an animal is more useful to society than an r9k scumbag
>>
>>29081935
gorillas are an endangered species
fat spergs who fap to anime are not
>>
>>29081935
>implying I want society's pity
>>
>>29081935
fuck off i hate humans

i dont need their pity
>>
File: 1462996694451.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1462996694451.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>29081935
Either way an animal is gonna die.
>>
File: 2Yni481.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
2Yni481.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>29082028
>>29082078

america's finest school shooters
>>
>>29082028
>>29082078
hurr durr im a jaded outcast. Just go away and dont come back
>>
File: Aryanwaifu.png (285 KB, 450x598) Image search: [Google]
Aryanwaifu.png
285 KB, 450x598
>school shooting happens
>suicide homicide of two betas
>news station goes back to the dead gorilla
>mfw
>>
>>29082205
>>29082215
you guys actually like it when people feel sorry for you? munchausen syndrome much?
>>
>>29082252
That's because they thought a white man did it first.

As soon as it was revealed the guy wasn't white they immediately dropped all coverage of it.
>>
>>29081935
>mindless animal
bruh these gorillas are smarter than your avg concrete jungle chimp
>>
File: hnng.jpg (19 KB, 356x404) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
19 KB, 356x404
are we just gonna ignore dat ass
>>
>>29082403
No, those are either normalfags or one normalfag samefagging.
>>
>>29081935
But the Gorilla didn't know any better. And I'm sure the large group of people screaming just made things worse and confused and scared him. Fuck the parents who can't control their kid. rip gorilla nigga
>>
File: 130170388377.jpg (12 KB, 401x302) Image search: [Google]
130170388377.jpg
12 KB, 401x302
>>29082624
>>29082624
Petfags actually think this. I bet you anything that if this tiger got shot before it killed the guy you would guys would be defending the tiger and screaming out murder. You people are so out of touch with reality it's insane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJt1dz59dE

I hope that one day you encounter yourself with a gorilla and end up being torn to a million pieces by it.
>>
tfw cant find any video of him actually being shot

im sad
>>
>LOOK HERE! MOMMY'S HERE! MOMMY'S RIGHT HERE!

where were you 5 minutes ago ya dumb bitch
>>
File: 1455952111523.jpg (30 KB, 353x424) Image search: [Google]
1455952111523.jpg
30 KB, 353x424
>>29082729
Animals shouldn't be kept in zoos. And if you're dumb enough to climb into it's area you aren't worth saving.
>>
File: 1418049404855.jpg (51 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
1418049404855.jpg
51 KB, 450x432
>>29082729
If I let my kid fall into a gorilla exhibit, I hope it kills both of us, as we are too stupid to continue living.
>>
>>29082729

I don't care if the kid did get killed by the gorilla.

>remove an animal from its natural habitat
>some retard drops his waterheaded spawn into the pen
>lets shoot the gorilla

Should have aimed the gun at the parents. Or mandatory castration at the very least.
>>
>>29081935
>Animal gets taken out of his natural environment, forcibly kept on display as a spectacle and then gets killed because some retard let her little shit fall in.
>You are a fully capable adult who is a basement-dweller because of your own lack of actions.

Jeez, I wonder why.
>>
>tfw you'll never get to see the video of a gorilla tearing a little boy apart

why live
>>
Animals have no control over their circumstances
Then again, neither do we
>>
>>29082802
I think and endangered species belongs in the zoo you fck boy. They have it better than any other animals in the wild we're doing them a favor fucking idiot.

>>29082809
you're a stupid NEET you techinally failed at life and you didn't fall into a gorilla exhibit. The kid didn't know any better the parents should kept on eye on their children but stuff like this happen. Kids fall off beds all the time, however this occasion he fell into a gorilla's cage

>>29082818
they're an endangered species they're not surviving in the wild dumb fuck.

>lets shoot the gorilla

You're preferring a life of a monkey over the life of a person that's just insane. You're mentally retarded stupid fag. That gorilla would smash your fucking brains out if you were in a closed room with it.

We should aim the gun at all these idiots defending the gorilla fucking morons.
>>
>>29081963
These animals don't do anything expect eat and shit.
>>
>>29082958
>but stuff like this happens.
it actually doesn't happen. why do you think this is such a big news story?
>>
>>29082978
Learn to read you fucking moron
>>
>>29082958
>they're not surviving in the wild dumb fuck.

Well, it didn't do very well at surviving in the zoo either, now did it?

>That gorilla would smash your fucking brains out if you were in a closed room with it.

Why would I ever be in a closed room with a gorilla?

If you drop your kid into a pen with a dangerous animal, then you are a degenerate retard who shouldn't be poisoning the gene pool anyway. The gorilla was in no way, shape or form at fault.
>>
>>29082978
>they should have let it live even if it might have killed the kid!
>>
>>29083040
it should have killed the kid
>>
>>29082958
>You're preferring a life of a monkey over the life of a person that's just insane.
I'm not the guy you replied to, but you're an idiot.

Of course the gorilla had to be shot, but it wasn't his own fault, so it's normal to feel sympathy for it. It died because some shit-for-brains woman wasn't watching her kid, and he did the natural thing gorillas would do. Nor was it the gorilla's fault that he was in a caged environment to entertain some Cincy niggers.
>>
>>29083048

Seconded. Considering that the kids parents let him get into the pen with the gorilla, means that the child had degenerate low quality genes of a retard and it as in the best interest of society for him to be mauled to death.
>>
>>29083048
All it was doing was protecting its catch from other gorillas, people seem to forget that it even dragged kid several times.

Sure a tranquilizer would have been better in an ideal world but they take too long to kick in. I blame the mother for letting the kid roam out of sight.
>>
>>29081935
People don't even care that gorilla got shot, they just need shit to complain about.
>>
>>29083075
Kids get hurt all the time, you can't prevent everything. Maybe the kid sneeked in pretty quickly and fell in, he didn't know any better and the kid wasn't at fault that the gorilla is a fucking savage animal ready to smash anythings head into the pavement when it feels like it. I'm not blaming the gorilla and I'm not blaming the kid nor the parents it was a freak accident but to say that the shooting and killing of the gorilla wasn't justified. If anyone is to blame is the zoo for not having proper prevention security measures for these kinds of accidents

>Nor was it the gorilla's fault that he was in a caged environment to entertain

could we stop bringing this point up, I've already shot it down reread what I said you dimwit piece of shit
>>
>>29083145
Literally this. Normies and you fags just want to get mad over something. I personally don't care about hte kid nor the gorilla because they have no significance to my life. They were completely out of the picture until recent events their existences is completely irrelevant to my own. The only reason I'm talking about it is because the stupidity that comes out of all these fake people, spouting bullshit edgy teenage shit all over the place.
>>
>>29083149

I see no reason why that child would be more deserving of my sympathy than the gorilla.
>>
I don't even know how this shit happens. There are two freaking fences separating you from these exhibits and even fucking babies know not to go over ledges because we are born with that kind of spacial awareness. There had to be some real negligence going on or something. The kid is probably also retarded.
>>
>>29082958
>all this butthurt

It's a shame the gorilla got put down over some parent's inability to watch over there kid. You would think that a dangerous animal exhibit would be the one places you'd keep your kid close.
>>
>>29083149
>Kids get hurt all the time, you can't prevent everything
Maybe, but standing at an exhibit of a wild dangerous animal is probably a good time to watch your kid.

>kid wasn't at fault
Kid (and parent---probably a woman) weren't at fault for blantly ignoring zoo safety cautions? Okay.

>could we stop bringing this point up, I've already shot it down reread what I said you dimwit piece of shit
In other words: being in prison is better than potentially being poached? Okay, I now know you're retarded.
>>
>>29083204
because it's a human and it didn't know any better. You're a dysfunctional human being and honestly subhuman if you can't relate to a baby who fell down from an edge. I'm sure you've tripped sometimes, I'm sure you fell down your bed when you were a kid. you didn't know better and this baby didn't know better. Use some of that logic that you robots claim to have and see the natural care a normal healthy human being has for their own species. Instead of a savage beast who would literally kill you if you were in a close room for no particular reason besides territorial instinct.

Think about it
>>
>>29083284
>Kid (and parent---probably a woman) weren't at fault for blantly ignoring zoo safety cautions? Okay.

A KID YOU FUCKING MORON. Holy fucking idiot jesus christ. How fucking stupid can you morons get. I'm done talking with you brainless morons. Jesus fuck
>>
>>29083315
You do realize that the gorilla thought the niglet was a baby gorilla and was trying to keep it safe right? The way it dragged him around is how they drag baby gorillas around because gorillas can handle that shit.
>>
>>29083315
There's some places a parent should be extra careful with her child. Some examples include while crossing a busy road, at a train station while waiting by the tracks, while using poisonous cleaning supplies and while viewing dangerous animals at a zoo.

Protip: she shouldn't have had the kid on the edge of the exhibit to begin with.
>>
>>29083284

Gorillas know they have it good. Some Anon brought up the Gorilla who knew sign languaged and when they released it into the wild to be free and happy like you fucking pet fags pieces of dum shit think, he was in misery he was asking for help in sign language each time they saw him.

They're in captivity yes for entertainment and for their safety and preservation of their species fucking morons
>>
>>29081935
how do kids keep falling in gorilla pits

Dont they have a fucking net or something? Cant even jump off bridges anymore but can jump in and fight gorillas?
>>
>>29083315

If my parents were idiots who dropped me in a pen, then I should have been killed, yes. His parents should not have allowed that.

>the natural care a normal healthy human being has for their own species

You could also use this line of thought to justify racism. You don't score any extra points from me just for being human.
>>
>>29083387
They got distracted because surprise surprise there are distractions at a zoo. It was a freak accident get over it moron
>>
>>29083348
>A zoo doesn't have signs advising people not to sit/stand on the edge of exhibits.

Holy fuck, I think you are legitimately retarded. Not even using it as a buzzword anymore...I can't see how your are even functioning using 4chan.

By the way, I used to work at a zoo during college and we had signs by all open exhibits like that advising morons not to sit or stand on the edge because surprisingly that could lead to someone falling in. Who would have thought!
>>
>>29083444
>the kid can read

Hello HELLOO HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY THERE HELLOOOO
>>
>>29083464
>Adults can't read.

Wew wew wew
>>
File: based harambe.jpg (25 KB, 553x568) Image search: [Google]
based harambe.jpg
25 KB, 553x568
>>29081935
you seem upset, OP
>>
>>29083404
no only that but humans are territorial as well. /pol/ is literally full of people who wants to kill blacks for living in "white" territory. They don't even like niggers who bother to make something of themselves
>>
>>29083484
THE IS THE ONE WHOOOO FEELLL INTO THE FUCKING GORILLA PEN.

The parents got distracted at a soo were there are distractions. This has nothing to do with the parents because they're out of the picture watching the giraffe next door. The kid doesn't know how to read crossed the little fence or whatever fucked they had and fell the fuck down. What don't you understand?
>>
>>29083431
>Idiot mother gets distracted while 4 year old is dangling 20 feet above an exhibit of gorillas.

Isn't it amazing how literally millions of other people can go to a zoo and watch their kids?

So I should not feel sympathy for the gorilla getting unjustly shot because of some idiot woman?
>>
>>29083530
>This has nothing to do with the parents because they're out of the picture
This sadly describes most black people's family situation.
>>
>>29083530
Kid didn't put himself on a tall ledge. Obviously the mother did. If you can't follow simple rules, you're retarded. And I have no sympathy for the retarded. Sorry.
>>
>>29083560
Get to the point. I don't give a fuck about a nigger's family. Are you racist? It sure sounds like it. We're talking about this situation here I don't fucking care about Tyrone not having a dad and shit.

The kid wasn't at fault, the parents got distracted, the gorilla is neither to blame because it was doing what gorilla's do. But to say that the shooting wasn't justified and to let the 3-4 year old kid die because he made a mistake as a toddler is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>29083530

Right. So the parents are not to blame in the slightest. Because there was a giraffe there. I mean, who has time to look after an infant when there are giraffes around? He's like what? 5? That's old enough to be left unsupervised when in the presence of an 80kg beast of pure muscle.
>>
>>29083603
>Kid didn't put himself on a tall ledge. Obviously the mother did

Show me proof instead of sticking shit out of your ass
>>
>>29083619

His parents made a mistake. When they left him unsupervised. And when they decided to propogate their retard genes before then.
>>
>>29083661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2CSZchgbFk

Stop at 44 seconds. Unless the kid was unnaturally tall and strong, I doubt a 4 year old can climb that.

I know you're an edgy teen who wants to go against public popular opinion (fux de normies, amirite bud XD), but you're trying too hard here.
>>
>>29081935
i care about animals more than normies. i can see where they're coming from
>>
>>29083676
You're under the impression that everybody is perfect and no one can make a huge mistake. Well it's time to wake up from your delusion and be a rational human being like the rest of us.

> And when they decided to propogate their retard genes before then.

I'm sure you've never fucked up. The way you think is so delusional. So in your perfect world to get pregnant and have a child you must pass some IQ test and then they're okay to have a child. It's pretty sad and disgusting how you undermined people who aren't as bright. A society needs workers not everyone has to be Einstein, and as we are now we still need these people to continue building and manufacturing the stuff we use on day to day basis.
>>
>>29083771
no we don't. they're being replaced by robots. keep crying dum-dum
>>
>>29083731
a little nigglet can easily climb that. You sir are retarded. If the mother put him up there there's no way that a baby would be able to balance even if she did you'd think by standers would put the kid down. If the mother put him up there I don't think she would let him slip off her fingers and I"m sure people would have spoken out against her already if that was the case.

use your brain dumbass
>>
>>29083771

There's over 7 fucking billion of us. You think we will run out of labourers any time soon?

An endangered animal got murdered because of these people. They are a detriment to the world.

If your mistake harms only yourself, then feel free to fuck up as often as you wish. But once the effects of your fuck up extend to others, you have crossed the line.

No mistake I have ever made has resulted in the death of an innocent.
>>
>>29083828
you say you're smarter but you haven't made one valid point and keep responding with shitty 2 line replies like some retard with down syndrome.

>no we don't. they're being replaced by robots. keep crying dum-dum

not any time soon. You're so delusional it's pretty disgusting
>>
>>29083830

Not the person you're talking to, but it's completely irrelevant whether the kid jumped in himself or was thrown overboard by his parents.

The fact of the matter is that it is the parents responsibility.
>>
>>29083875
>say something wrong
>it's easily corrected
>omg you haven't made a point because it only took you two sentences to refute my stupid ideas
ok dum-dum. also i'm not the other guy you were talking to
>>
>>29083884
>>29083884
Not a perfect world. They fucked up, the kid fucked up. Sometimes your kid falls off a bed and for whatever reason this kid fell down into a gorilla's pen. You can't say that their parents weren't watchful of the kid because we don't even know that. we're making an assumption of their character over this freak incident that never happens. For all we know the mother is really caring for the kid and a really watchful mother, she got distracted and well something bad happen.
>>
>>29083983

Yep. And for some reason, someone else had to pay for that mistake with their life. I don't support injustice.
>>
>>29083920
Right you're living 50 years in the future. Get a job and look were all the robots are at. Delusionaaaaaalll

Only in the best cities in 1rst world countries will you find robots. but that's getting off point and honestly a waste of time.
>>
>>29084070

Not the dude you were replying to, but people use 4chan from all over. Go to /int/.
>>
>>29084029
The gorilla was going to kill the kid. If we knew he was super nice guy and was chilling all the way on the other side of the cage he wouldn't of gotten shot. but instead the stupid fuck decided to drag the kid through the water and stand intimidatingly in front of him.

The gorilla isn't a saint. it's a gorilla get over it
>>
>Be a kid
>Don't do any dumb shit, rarely even consider doing any dumb shit

Either I was an incredibly smart child and a rare specimen or people just aren't raising their kids correctly because when I was told things like "don't go into the animal enclosures" I damn well stayed clear of the fence just so I wouldn't even accidentally break it and fall in anyways.
>>
>>29083983
Even if that is true, that doesn't eliminate the fact that the gorilla paid for the kid's/mother's mistake with his life.

You can be an excellent driver, but if you have an accident that you caused, you're still responsible regardless of the fact of your otherwise spotless driving record.
>>
I heard someone say the kid said he wanted to swim with the gorilla beforehand

Was that true?
>>
>>29084104

He didn't choose to be locked up in that place. He's a wild animal. He was well within his rights to maul that kid to death.

If I set myself on fire, I would burn to death. No one in their right mind would blame the fire for burning me.
>>
>>29084070
the world is changing. if you ever read newspapers instead of getting your news from the daily show like your fellow dummies you might know some companies are already making the switch and others have plans for the automatization they want to move towards in the future.
>>
>>29084104

He didn't actually hurt the kid. You can argue that he may have done so, but I don't really care about the what-ifs. He was murdered before even doing anything.
>>
>>29084104
It's a wild animal. It's doing what wild animals do.

You seriously have to be trolling right now, right?
>>
>>29084145
>He didn't choose to be locked up in that place. He's a wild animal

He's an endangered species and would have lived a better life if he didn't get shot in the head. Stop being retarded you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>29084181
yes it's doing what wild animals do. If you're in the ocean and a shark bites your leg off I wouldn't just say

"It's a wild animal. It's doing what wild animals do." :^) and let your ass die. If I would have a gun I'd shoot it right away I wouldn't care if it was an endangered species or not. I'm not going to let a human die when I know I can prevent it. Even tho shark attacks are as rare as kids falling into a gorilla's pen
>>
>>29084239
Nah.

Comforts to you are different than those of an animal. Being eye candy to thousands of humans each day is not comfy to them. They'd much rather be in a forest somewhere in Africa or Asia.
>>
>>29084239

Even if that wasn't complete bullshit, the main point is that he shouldn't have been shot.

>>29084283
Yes.
>>
>>29084280
I actually agree that the gorilla had to be shot once the kid fell in. I don't think you realize that you are speaking to more than one person on here.

But to say it wasn't the mother's/kid's fault is just daft.

And in your example, I would agree that it was my fault for encroaching on the shark's territory. Of course I'd want you to shoot it because I wouldn't want to die, but I wouldn't act like it wasn't my fault.
>>
I don't even know what you fucks are talking about because I'm not normie scum. Please leave this board.
>>
>>29084350
> main point is that he shouldn't have been shot.

Then what should have happen? I'm honestly curious what the man with all the solutions has to say
>even if that wasn't ocmplete bullshit.

Everything I said was factual, the zoo was keeping the endangered species safe until the accident.
The gorilla was living his life comfortably, free of disease and injury because there are professional veterinarians to care for these animals

>inb4 your solution is to let the kid die

You can't use a tranquilizer because that would make it go into a frantic state and make things even more dangerous for the kid. And you can't physically stop a gorilla

>>29084283
I don't think they really care about "being eye candy" they're territorial but they get used to being animals in exhibition. The zoo provides everything to these animals as in the wild things always get more stressful and dangerous.

The gorilla was living life on easy mode for the sake of our entertainment and its safety.
>>
>>29084539

If you had read all the posts preceding that one, you would know that I'm cool with the kid dying. Fuck him.

Animals should be left in the wild, not locked up in a fucking zoo.
>>
>>29084605
Your logic is at fault and your probably into beastiality. Your a dysfunctional human being and hence why everything and anything you say has no ground. I've explained to you multiple times why this species in particular needed to be in a zoo but you're to mentally ill to realize that.

Seek mental help or at least avoid sharing your opinions with others because to people who have their heads right, you seem completely illogical and slightly retarded.

>If you had read all the posts

I have it's hard to keep up with so many retards posting the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>29084664

Your explanation was that "the gorilla is better off in captivity than in his natural habitat".

No, that's incorrect, you cockmongler.

The kids parents fucked up. The gorilla paid the price for it. I am against injustice.
>>
>>29084539
>I don't think they really care about "being eye candy" they're territorial but they get used to being animals in exhibition. The zoo provides everything to these animals as in the wild things always get more stressful and dangerous.
>The gorilla was living life on easy mode for the sake of our entertainment and its safety.
Isn't it funny how almost all the animals in rehabilitation centers always run of the hills once they are finally released?

You'd think they'd want to stay for that prison life...I mean "easy life."
>>
>>29084699

I wish someone would take the retards who say that and lock them up in a cage. Throw the cunts a carrot every once in a while, see how they enjoy the easy life.
>>
>>29084735
>>29084735
They provide everything a gorilla needs.

>space
>plenty of food
>toys
>a group of other gorillas

Unlike you they don't need Mountain Dew and a PS4 to be satisfied with life.
>>
>>29081935
That's because animals are literally better than us. We sat in basements browsing /r9k/ all day, while animals spend all their time eating yummy food, playing and getting laid.
>>
>>29084805
Sounds great.

In fact, humans have a similar thing. It's called prison and all you have to do to get that life of luxury is commit a crime. And then you get:

>All the space a human needs to survive
>Plenty of food to meet a human's nutritional needs
>TV and books for entertainment
>Other inmates for socialization

Unlike gorillas, you don't need miles and miles of forest to be satisfied with life.
>>
>>29085125
No it's not prison. A gorilla doesn't do anything else but eat, defend, fuck,play and socialize.

If you want to make a decent comparison at least it would require females to have sex with, food of your wanting, entertainment that you enjoy, and a nice comftorable room for you to relax.

Prison is a really shity comparison but to a stupid person like yourself you probably thought you were being really clever
>>
File: 1464973691661.jpg (53 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1464973691661.jpg
53 KB, 622x562
Why is this even news? Its not like this hasn't happened in the past . There are tons of videos of stupid kids falling into zoo enclosures. When did everyone suddenly go hippie?
>>
>>29085856
Because they had to kill an ultra-rare gorilla to save him.
>>
such a sad story good thing kid is okay
>>
>>29084029
Injustice huh? Okay, so what would you say would be the method for exacting justice for the people responsible? In fact, who really is responsible in this case? You can claim the parents were responsible and should have kept track of their kid, however couldn't it also have been an accident on their part at the same time, due to the fact that it may have been crowded and they might have had a rough day? Would it be 'justice' to scapegoat someone for an accident?

You can also argue that it was the zoo's fault for the way they built the enclosure the way they did. You could argue that it was everyone's fault because everyone was able to witness the kid climbing the bars and jumping into the exhibit. You could argue that it's mainly the kids fault since it's his fault for climbing the bars out of his own will and falling into the exhibit, but nobody really wants to do that.

So, who's to blame? The parents? The zoo? Everyone? Justice in this world doesn't exist. Justice would be bringing the gorilla back to life, but you can't really do that. Sometimes, shit just happens and you have to accept that. It's not acceptable to scapegoat someone because of 'muh injustice!' when there are often several factors that play in a situation like this.
>>
>>29085125
the entire point of prison is to de-humanize you.
>>
>>29082976
Are you talking about the gorilla or /r9k/
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.