[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just cucked my friend out of his oneitis, what are some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1461352890047.jpg (61 KB, 476x606) Image search: [Google]
1461352890047.jpg
61 KB, 476x606
I just cucked my friend out of his oneitis, what are some good cuck songs I can play and sing when he's around?

Right now I've just been repeating "Now my baaaby's daaancing, but she's dancing with another man" that's getting stale tho.
>>
>>29081580

Jessies girl obviously
>>
Jessie's Girl

Scotty Doesn't Know
>>
I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend.
>>
Just my imagination
>>
"If you're horny, let's do it, rise it, my Pony, my saddle, waiting, come and, jump on it"
>>
>>29081580
you could just write some funny couplets and say them periodically

you steal her sock
she rides my cok
>>
>>29081580

Use Mr. Brightside, the hottest new cucking song.
>>
>>29081747
>>29081653
>>29081699

Those are a little tongue in cheek. I prefer something really emotional and depressing cause he always used to call me a fag for singing those kinda songs and I'm just loving the irony.
>>
or you could avoid being a total dick to your friend over some roastie who will probably cuck you too. just a thought
>>
>>29081792
>the honest new cucking song
are you retarded? that song's been out for years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VrqCBsbeuc

>This song is about a homosexual relationship. After dancing with a girl, Bowie reassures his male partner that he's "only dancing" with her and is not romantically involved. It has also been suggested this was Bowie's response to a derogatory comment made by John Lennon about Bowie's cross-dressing.
>>
Any sort of gangsta rap
>>
>>29081886
Hey you Bro, remember that girl you like?
Jokes on you, I rode her like a bike

See that girl you would wait for?
She sucked my sick like a bloody whore

Remember that chick you diged?
Done with her, she now ducks Nigs.

See that girl tip treated well?
Swallowed too much and Is unwell

I sorta cucked somone and was called Henry [\spoiler]
>>
>>29082042
REEEEEEE FUCKING AUTOCORRECT FUCK OFF

>now everyone knows you're on a phone...
>>
Dump Dump - A$AP Ferg
>>
>things that literally never happened
>>
>>29081897

>implying I care about this chick and not just doing this to get back

Lol are you here right now David? Do you think my voice is improving? I gotta say something about that sweet...tasty....juice she gives me really clears my throat.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.