[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw when I finally busted out of 5 years of NEETDom and landed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: counting money.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
counting money.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>mfw when I finally busted out of 5 years of NEETDom and landed an office job
>>
>>29081547
How's the job? What do you actually do in a given day?
>>
>>29081575

Not bad at all. Fucking busy all day researching and figuring out what peeps should be paid in a 100k employee company. Making 75k a year with no overtime unless I move up the ladder. Probably will be pulling in 160k in the next 5 years when i get my six sigma master black belt.
>>
>>29081729
Sounds like a sweet gig. How did you land it, and what kind of education or training did you need?
>>
>>29081785
Have a bachelors in economics from a good school. I'm smart and ambitious and good at interviews apparently. Just wore a suit and charmed them.
>>
>>29081934
Pfft, sounds like you were really a normie all along.
>>
>>29081934
>>29081976
yeah, you were just a lazy normie. I go on interviews all the time and I can't get hired. I'm stuck driving for Uber for almost 2 years now.
>>
>>29081976

I feel like I was, but I had/have robot tendencies. If I could I would just shitpost and troll online all day. It's my favorite thing to do.
>>
>>29081934
What's the job?
I have a bachelor's in economics and have been applying to tons of entry level jobs with no success
>>
>>29082035

Compensation analyst. Dude you gotta keep trying. Econ is the best business degree to have. Not the easiest to get a first job like Accounting, but once you're in it really pays off. No wonder so many CEOs have econ degrees.
>>
>>29082121
I've been applying to lots of AP/AR jobs because I know if I can get my foot in the door I'll do well. Been working with temp agencies too but I've had a lot of setbacks
Almost got a job as a commissions analyst but only got through one round of interviews. Even getting an interview is considered good for me
>>
>>29082149
>AP/AR

There is your problem. Leave that to the accounting cucks.
>>
>>29083065
So what should I do instead that's entry level and not some sales job where I live on commission?

I was under the impression that AP/AR was the lowest level of an accounting/finance department and thus my best shot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.