[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in 4 days im traveling across the country and meeting the girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1444341363493.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1444341363493.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
in 4 days im traveling across the country and meeting the girl of my dreams for the first time. Shes a qt 3.14 virgin anime watching meme lord fembot. we've been internet dating (over skype etc) for 2 months. She is literally everything i ever wanted in a girl. ive never been in a relationship before, she barely leaves the house. Chances are its going to be super awkward. I have chronic anxiety disorders as is and going to an airport alone will probably make me panic.
>How do i not fuck this up, /r9k/?
also
>any other internet meet up stories?
>successes, failures, catfishes etc?
>>
If she's really as perfect for you as you say, there's pretty much no way to fuck it up
If you do fuck it up then she's not perfect for you and therefore no loss
>>
Good luck my chum. Dress well and e groomed, and just try and act the exact same way you do with her on Skype. It will be familiar, comfortable and you know it's good (you have a date by acting that way right?)

You'll be just okay :')
>>
>>29081502
thanks anon. Do you think I should do anything about the awkwardness though? We're both pretty socially inept. How do I avoid a date turning into just hours of awkward silence?
>>29081535
On skype its a lot easier though, what if being in person makes us both spaghet?
>>
File: tfwnogf.jpg (9 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
9 KB, 231x218
>>29081462

prepare to be mentally destroyed

Really dude, be very careful
>>
>>29081603
one of the most important things is what the "date" will be
if you just stay at some house or go to a restaurant or some shit sperging will be way more likely
try to do something with a lot of conversation potentional like a movie or just some sperg-friendly fun shit like lazer-tag
>>
File: 1422889068929.jpg (140 KB, 640x1007) Image search: [Google]
1422889068929.jpg
140 KB, 640x1007
>>29081462
If youre still here OP, I can help.
I went through the same stuff.
We're still together.
Just reply so I know Im not in a dead thread.
>>
>>29081462
>Shes a qt 3.14 virgin anime watching meme lord fembot.

Red flags waving everywhere.

You're in a minefield but you think it's a treasure room.

Run.
>>
>>29081462
ever seen her on video or anything? if not you might want to get that sorted first

always confirm
>>
>>29082256
im here im here, sorry for the late reply
>>29082365
yeah, weve cammed together quite a bit. weve both seen ALL of eachother on cam
>>29082309
there are def some red flags, but its worth it for me imo. I dont think theres any other girls like her in the entire world
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.