[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't get it guys. I'm 26, finally have a stable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448759541310.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448759541310.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
I just don't get it guys.

I'm 26, finally have a stable job, moved out of the parents house about a year ago (shitty financial situations, I was helping them out not asking mum for nuggies), and I'm even lonelier now than when I was with the parents. Before women would say it was just weird that I was living at home (understandably) but NOW it's supposedly weird that I just rent an apartment and not own my own home. What the fuck? No matter how much I work and how much I've done for my own independence am I just never going to be good enough for a woman? Almost considering just pooling money with the parents, having them move out here with me and all of us just buying a nice home and I can help them out in their retirement years because I sure as fuck won't have any kids I guess.
>>
Well,I guess not being a normie ruins your life.It`s like if you don`t try hard enough and get some high-paying job,you`re fucked.Utterly fucked.
>>
>>29081358
No one thinks its weird to rent an apartment. Who told you this?
>>
>>29081358
>>29082272
Seriously. I don't know a single person who is 28 or below that has a house, all apartments.

Who the fuck put the idea in your head that rental apartments are bad?

I think you just trying to git with shit womens.
>>
>>29081358
I'm 26 and bought a house because women kept calling me a loser for not having one. Now all the sudden those same women are calling me too short.(5'10) On the otherside suddenly every single mother or landwhale now wants to date me. I don't understand.
>>
>>29082431
They just want your resources bro. They should like you for you, not that gay ass shit.
>>
>>29082431

Where do you live that 5'10 is too short? I'm 5'11 which is barely taller and bitches think I'm 6'1 when I ask them to guess my height. And I live around tall upper middle class white people.
>>
>>29082272
He's lying to get sympathy. Been happening way too fucking often lately and it isn't even funny.
>>
>>29082501
Most girls are my height or just a bit shorter. I thought I was shorter than I actually am but doctors and everyone else who has measured me without shoes says I am 5'10. I live in the western US. I don't know any guys shorter than me except Mexicans.
>>
>>29082501
I'm 5'11"

But all my government IDs say 6'0" ;)

Anyways, never had anyone say I was too short but this virgin Russian faggot who was one inch taller and who was obsessed with height being all girls look at.
>>
>>29082519
Lying about apartment rentals being why wimmens don't like them, or just generally lying for sympathy?
>>
>>29081358
Honest advice, you should consider suicide.
>>
I have a house too op. Doesn't matter. Still no girls interested.

I'm gonna sale it and go back to renting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.