[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrible things we did when we were younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1464473992359.jpg (56 KB, 538x599) Image search: [Google]
1464473992359.jpg
56 KB, 538x599
>wrapped my cat up tightly in a blanket and carried it around the house on a regular basis. I found it amusing
>Stole a large quantity of my friend's Gogo Crazy Bones (anyone remember these? series 1 too) Would steal them aside when he wasn't looking
>Joked about my brother's father's death infront of him, lil bitch cried
>elbowed a kid in the teeth on a bouncy castle making his teeth go into his gum. Couldn't understand why he was crying
>Threatened to shoot up a school in Santa Cruz causing mass panic. Never got caught
>Threatened to shoot my cat with an air rifle
>hustled money out of my friend, he vanished.
>>
>>29081180
>Stole a large quantity of my friend's Gogo Crazy Bones (anyone remember these? series 1 too) Would steal them aside when he wasn't looking

you deserve death

NEVER take another man's crazy bones
>>
>>29081180
>pretended to be interested in a classmate's magic cards for sale
>stood over his shoulder as he dialed the combination into his lock
>memorized the combination
>looked through his cards. said i will bring money tomorrow
>broke into his locker during lunch and stole his cards
>they weren't even his cards. he was selling them for his neighbor
I'm so sorry Eric.
>>
>>29081180
>brother's father's death

isn't that your dad?
>>
File: aspiepepe.jpg (10 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
aspiepepe.jpg
10 KB, 235x250
came in a girl's cup and watched her drink it

then I jerked off to it later

this happened when I was 22
>>
>>29082091
>What's a half brother?
>>
>>29082011
I couldn't help it. They were series one rares. I simply had to take them. There was no other option.
>>
>>29082076
Good job, anon. Maybe then he decided to get a real job. Very crafty too. more points for you.
>>
>>29081180
Fuck you. Your cat didn't deserved those things.
>>
>>29082918
she still loves me. Not like she was traumatised or anything. Smaller prey need to be shown who's boss and put in their place
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>>29081180

We're all very proud of you OP
>>
>>29081180
>>29082997
You are an attention whoring faggot.

None of those thing are even that bad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.