[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does western society allow people to be cruel to men, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
Why does western society allow people to be cruel to men, but it does not allow people to be cruel to women?
>>
>>29080855
Because women are literally more important in every way, of course.
>>
Men can handle it

Women have an emotional maturity of a child
>>
>>29080855
If some of the merchandise breaks and hits you it's stupid to destroy the rest of it.
>>
>>29080855
You are living in a literal matriarchy that is why. Everything about society goes out of its way to prop women up and try to tear down men. Why do you think there are no scholarships just for being male yet tens of thousands for just being a woman? Why does welfare give more money to women instead of men? Why do women get custody of children in over 95% of court cases even when there is clear abuse by the mother? Why are women giving preference for jobs over a more qualified male?
>>
>>29081209

The thing is, though, is that even just pointing out this stuff makes people call you a "virgin fedora cringe neckbeard MRA loser" or something to that effect. It's such a shame.

I've never experienced male privilege, but I wish it was real. That would be awesome.
>>
>>29080855

Because women are seen as weaker and in need of protection.
>>
>>29080855
Women have been disadvantaged and treated as sub-human for centuries.

It's only fair they get a turn to be in charge desu.
>>
>>29081478

I have nothing to do with that though. I am young. And they still want to be dominated by Chad, so I don't see your point.
>>
>>29081478
How's that my fault and how did that affect CURRENT woman?
Nice b8.
>>
File: 1465151070275.jpg (358 KB, 983x854) Image search: [Google]
1465151070275.jpg
358 KB, 983x854
>For centuries Women had to be pure and virginal for their Husbands
>Born when >%80 girls your age are non-virgins Pri-sexual forestkins with dyed knee hair
>>
>>29080855

Because men are literally resources, we are expendable.
>>
>>29081510
All men want is to fuck Stacy anyway. Both genders are the same in the way that they want to fuck attractive people of the opposite gender. The only difference is that men settle for less.

Makes sense, it's the same in nature desu. Alpha impregnates all the bitches, betas get shit. You should be thankful it's still this good for men.

>>29081539
It's not your fault and it doesn't affect the current woman. It's karma, it's fair and you're a victim of circumstance.
>>
>>29080855
Because we'll never escape our primal instincts. In a primitive group, women are more valuable because they keep the species going, while men are stronger and disposable. The need to protect women and disregard men is instinctually baked into us
>>
>>29081658

>You should be thankful it's still this good for men.

It's not good for men though. Average men and omega males have no incentive to contribute. It's great for Chad, but not the rest of us. I have a strong feeling you are a woman though.

Also, men get shit all over the Internet for not wanting to settle, so no, you're wrong there too. We have no choice but to settle, and many of us don't even get that luxury at all.
>>
File: 1336511123651.jpg (49 KB, 404x356) Image search: [Google]
1336511123651.jpg
49 KB, 404x356
>>29081713
>Because we'll never escape our primal instincts. In a primitive group, women are more valuable because they keep the species going,

They're not even have kids though so mankind gets nothing out of it
>>
>>29081658
Fuck off roastie.
Blx.
>>
>>29081731
According to statistics virgins make up 12.3% of females and 14.3 of males in America, meaning that it's about equal for both genders. Your opinion is based on false facts/personal observations and not truth. If you've actually fallen for the 20/80 meme there's truly no hope for you.
>>
>>29081927
Forgot to add the percenteges regard 20-24yr olds.

>>29081860
Fuck off jew.
>>
>>29081927

This is not all about virginity, femanon. You are the one focusing solely on that right now. There is more to this discussion than just virginity.

But by all means, continue telling me how amazing men have it. Tell me about non-existent "male privilege", and all that. Go ahead. Womansplain to me.
>>
>>29081986
Chad fucks bitches weekly while a beta cyborg got lucky with a drunk/ugly/fat girl one time.
Totally equal.
And you also need to weigh in the liars on both sides.
>>
>>29081396
This.
If you even try and talk about stuff like that, you're literally called a misogynist.
It fucking makes me want to off myself every single time.
I have to actually try hard not to go home and blow my brains out when I mention that making sure the man has a condom on before sex should be half the female's responsibility, because you can't always expect them to tell the truth.
However, I always get a subject change, an answer such as "b-but men should have to put it on, period! Why should women have to check!" or I get called a misogynist, having women legitimately threaten physical violence.
And I can't do shit about it because I'd be beaten into the floor by every normie in the area before being sent to prison for 10 years.
>>
>>29082063
It's a retarded argument.
>You should carry a gun to protect yourself.
>I shouldn't even need to protect myself, there shouldn't be any danger.
>>
>>29082144
This for real, man.
I once went into a gun store and took my older sister with because I wanted to put a down payment on a rifle quickly before it was sold.
She spent the whole time bitching at one of the guys at the counter about how "g-guns are for cowards! Remove all guns and nobody ever has to die again!"
I just wanted to put my hand on her shoulder and say "Please stop."
>>
>>29082229
Criminalize guns and only criminals have guns.
Anyone too stupid to understand this isn't worth talking with.
>>
>>29082008
I'm not a femanon.

What is it about then? What the other guy said Chad fucking different bitches all the time while betas get little to nothing? Yeah, that's how it works - the majority of women can get fucked anytime they want, men have to work for it, for some it's damn near impossible thanks to the hand they were dealt (physical or other disadvantages). That's just how men and women work anons. Men chase, women decide who they like most.

I don't think men are privileged, if anything in current western society women are privileged, as I said before. What I meant when I said you should appreciate things as they are now is that at the way things are currently and that monogamy still exists.

>>29082058
See reply above.
>>
>>29082404
You're a huge fucking cuck, kill yourself before you start funding a single mother.
>>
>>29082465
Why am I a cuck? Because I acknowledge how the world works and don't get mad at it but choose to accept it?

Why should a woman fuck some neckbeard virgin with mental issues when she can fuck a good looking normal person? Would you fuck yourself anon?
>>
>>29082690
Yeas, if I were gay or something that is.
I'm nota neckbeard and have no mental issues, I'm a 8/10, loaded and have a good personality.
I'm not a virgin and I think you're a huge cuck and would be a bitchboi in prison.
>>
>>29082404

>you should appreciate things as they are now is that at the way things are currently

Things are horrible for us though. What more can they do to us? Society needs betas and omegas to opt in, otherwise it crumbles.

>and that monogamy still exists.

For the most part, no.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.