[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies complain about their jobs so much? Maybe it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: life-isa-gift-9-638[1].jpg (54 KB, 638x493) Image search: [Google]
life-isa-gift-9-638[1].jpg
54 KB, 638x493
Why do normies complain about their jobs so much?

Maybe it's because I'm a loser, but the amount I hear people complain about their jobs is ridiculous. usually they are doing the job they want to do, get paid a decent amount, etc. Yet just nonstop fucking complaining if everything isn't perfect
>>
okay then feels bad man
>>
File: wageslave.png (59 KB, 1790x493) Image search: [Google]
wageslave.png
59 KB, 1790x493
read

oregano famalamadingdong
>>
>>29081041
that doesnt explain why normies are always complaining about theirs
>>
File: not_even_funny_anymore.gif (499 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
not_even_funny_anymore.gif
499 KB, 270x270
>>29080611
because complaining is naturally easier for humans than appreciating. We rather rant about things than look at the positive sides. It's the effortless way to think about stuff.
>>
File: 1463310762448.jpg (13 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1463310762448.jpg
13 KB, 319x320
>>29080611
By that logic no one can ever complain about anything because someone always will have it worse than you.

Absolutely retarded. OP please kill yourself I'm not even joking just end it you fucking piece of worthless trash.
>>
I like complaining. There is no reasonable situation I could find myself in where I would have nothing to complain about. I guess the goal of life for some people is to find themselves in situations where they wouldn't find themselves complaining. The fact that my life could be so much worse does not really change the small things I am still dissatisfied with.
>>
>>29081595
>>29081706
I'm not complaining that they are better off than me, like the "starving kids in africa" concept.

I'm merely saying that for something as part of your life as a job, where you are 8 hours a day for decades, I don't get why people feel the need to constantly complain about theirs just because maybe it isn't 100% perfect
>>
>>29080611
Normies are generally ungrateful and entitled, so they complain about everything
>>
>>29081756
because you're there for 8 hours a day for decades..
>>
>>29080611
I complain to my boss when my job is hard. Usually when it's more than 65 hours per week. This usually gets me back down around 50 hours per week. Other than that nobody ever hears me complain. TLDR: I complain to make my job easier.
>>
>>29080611
Because nobody actually likes to work. We do it so we can live comfortably and not be an embarrassment to our families.
>>
>>29081756
Are you literally retarded OP? You literally named the point you fucktard. It's something where you will literally spend your entire fucking life, you will be there for decades and you ask why someone might complain when something is wrong? Fucking hell how far gone are you?
>>
>>29082454
why not make the best of it then instead of complaining about every little thing. complaining will just make you angry/upset and make your work day feel longer
>>
>>29080611
This doesn't apply to all normies, but my mom works for a cruel idiot who makes horrible business decisions, downplays her contributions to the business, praises a similar fuckup who does nothing working for him, and she has no retirment and huge college debts and she thinks she is never going to be able to do anything she wanted to as a kid.

She also feels like she let down her professors, who all envisioned very great things for her.

>tfw applied to two jobs and about to apply for a third one

Wish me luck, boys.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.