[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what exactly is wrong with women. /r9k/? zxczczx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: stupid fucking bitch1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking bitch1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
what exactly is wrong with women. /r9k/?

zxczczx
>>
they wont have sex with me
>>
>>29080569
they're dumb
>>
Everything wrong with women is men's fault.
>>
not enough big 54m50n cock of course
>>
They seem so elusive to me. My workplace is a sausagefest, my college is a sausagefest; my mother is literally the only female person I know.
>>
They are all whores that like being treated like shit
>>
They have bought in to the neo feminist idea of wanting all the benefits of equality and none of the drawbacks + all the old benefits of inequality.
>>
>>29080569
St.Vincent is the best musician of 2010s, fuck off
>>
>been friends with a guy for over 10 years
>he's always been single
>in college he befriends a girl who is into the same music as him
>she gets into drinking and drugs
>3 years into college I break up with my boyfriend of 4 years
>live with friend for awhile
>start becoming more promiscuous, bring home guys and friend doesn't mind as long I'm not fucking random guys in the living room
>meet a tall fit guy who runs a gym for people are very serious about fitness
>invite him home
>he doesn't get along with my friend
>one day they get in a fight and demolishes my friend (my friend is short and doesn't work out. He goes down super fast in the fight)
>console friend, he's not badly hurt in any way
>end up fucking gym owner guy within the next week
>he secretly recorded us having sex
>turns out he was friends with my friend's female friend and that she got him to seduce me to prove a point
>she wanted to prove to my friend that a guy could bully him in front of me and that I would still fuck him
>>
>>29080838
>faggots, not even once
>>
>>29080838

*she gets him into drinking and drugs
>>
>>29080838
i hope sad and painful things happen to you
>>
>>29080838
You sound like a roastie slut. Hope you get raped cunt.
>>
>>29080838
Immoral slut, you arent his friend. You are filth
>>
>>29080838
nothing of your story is good
>>
>>29080838
Why did you refer to him as your friend?
>>
>>29080946

They gave the sex tape to my friend so yeah something bad has happened to me. I didn't want my friend seeing me that way. My friend supposedly has the only copy of the tape and they told him that he could either upload it or delete it or keep it to himself. The gym guy no longer sees me. My friend acts very distant to me now.

There's this whole cold aura between me, my friend, and his female friend.
>>
>>29080838
Here's an original (You)

3rd tries the charm
>>
>>29081061

I do care about him. I was in a bad place in my life and I made some bad decisions. I regret going overboard and learned my lesson. I'm trying to make things right between us by being less promiscuous.
>>
File: LQ Bait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LQ Bait.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>29081169
>I didn't want my friend seeing me that way.

Translation
>i didn't want my "friend" to see how much of a slut and piece of human garbage i am

>implying this isn't bait
>>
>>29081254
>learned my lesson

No you didn't roastie cunt. You'll keep sucking Chad's dick until you're used up and ugly and then you'll trap some beta like your friend for his money. Probably will fuck Chads after that too.

I hope you get beaten by your next Chad you cunt
>>
>>29081254
I think you should get out of his life before you fuck him over again cause you cant control yourself, stupid fucking slut
>>
>>29080838
i'd tenderly forgive you adn then i woulld always ignore you afterwards. actions like these will get you very lonely and miserable once your sexual value wears off in 5-10 years
>>
>>29081254
Since you're a whore anyway you might as well fuck him to make up for getting him beat up
>>
>>29081169
The cold shoulder isn't punishment. To feel how he felt you'd have to watch him shit in your mom's mouth or something. If you care about him, get out of his life.
>>
>>29081570

Thank you very much. You are so kind.
>>
>>29080838
I`ve known a woman like you,and still do.Your friend`s a beta,yet you`re a horrible person.You are also horrible.You shouldn`t post here.And you should kill yourself.
>>
They get rewarded for misbehaving and being horrible people, because men worship them for no reason.
>>
>>29080578
this.

That's the reason why I'm "misogynistic"
>>
>>29080569
They've been taught that anything a man want sis oppression and that men should do everything they want and if they don't they're selfish narcissists. To put it concisely women want to control everything you do at the expense or risk of nothing.
>>
File: 1420575700346.gif (1000 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1420575700346.gif
1000 KB, 245x245
>>29080569
It's pretty depressing to see someone aas beautiful as her drop so hard so fast in looks. I mean, she's still pretty and out of my league, but still.
>>
>>29082371
lol nice logic faggot
>>
File: gGip8HL.png (109 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
gGip8HL.png
109 KB, 200x200
>>29082955
lel are you fucking kidding, this just your average soulless whore

look into the eyes you fucking normie

see what's really inside
>>
>>29082955
it really is a fucking travesty what she's done to herself. pretty sure shes a meth head now
>>
>>29083031
All I feel for this little bitch is disgust.I wish I could scoop her eyes out and force them into her vagina.Fucking 3D,I swear.This is one of my rarer Esdeaths.
>>
File: sam.jpg (66 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
66 KB, 438x600
>>29082955
This girl is beautiful. I would defile her in the best way possible.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.