[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont you fags with high standards realize that companionship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1tsdgzrq.80chan-2.jpg (141 KB, 650x392) Image search: [Google]
1tsdgzrq.80chan-2.jpg
141 KB, 650x392
dont you fags with high standards realize that companionship is what counts and that finding a girl who wants to stop spend extended periods of time with you is hard enough as it is, any kind of looks on top of that is a bonus

stop with the shallow and pedantic judging,at this rate you're going to be lonely forever
>>
File: 1464924229707.png (196 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
1464924229707.png
196 KB, 400x277
>>29080454
>tfw men get along better with men
>Implying literal faggotry
>>
>>29080454
OP knows what's up. You faggots would do well to listen to him.
>>
File: bellygf.jpg (152 KB, 962x1372) Image search: [Google]
bellygf.jpg
152 KB, 962x1372
I feel very comfortable with my standards. Never had a gf, but I want to meet and have always been attracted to a fat, white brunette who is shorter than me (easy to achieve at 6'1'') and likes to read (probably asking a bit much). A cute face and large breasts would be a nice bonus, but are by no means required.

I recognize that I cannot complain at this point in my life because I have not had any social experiences, have not been to college, and have not had a job.

Feeling okay about everything.
>>
It isn't much of a companionship if they are a whore.
>>
>it's a "I'm different and I made a thread about it" thread
>>
>>29080672
Well-adjusted people are different from robots.
>>
File: 3NKcP.jpg (708 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
3NKcP.jpg
708 KB, 1920x2560
bumping for visibility. robots are blind to the truth.
>>
>>29080454
At least I would be happier alone then with a non-virgin. I know myself better than anyone.
>>
>>29080454
shit it's true, i think fucking girls who are hot has pushed my standards up too high, i think i need to lower them to find a gf
>>
>>29080454
My standards are very low and I still have never had a GF.

You have to try way too hard to even get a Fat and/or Ugly girl. Unless you're Chad of course, Then they'll just spread their legs at the drop of a hat.

If you're not attractive and dont make that much money, you'd think that getting a girl who isn't attractive and doesn't make much money either would be easy, after all that would be fair right? But nope, they still want you to make good money, have a social life, be tall, not be fat, and all of this other shit that they aren't/don't have.

And even if you do manage to bust your ass making up for your other shortcomings just to be able to appeal to some fat ugly whore, she will still cheat on and leave you as soon as someone better comes along.

And this is all because of Women's rights. Women no longer have the need for a bread winner or protector because they already have all of that in welfare and law enforcement. So they only seek out luxuries and are allowed to be overly picky when before they'd have to settle for someone in their league or end up in a ditch.
>>
>>29082354
>tall
>not fat
>pretty average income for a college student
>almost no social life

I think I can make it. You just sound pathetic.
>>
>>29080454
>>29080558
Spending extended periods of time with women is awful. Aside from sex, where's the fun in it?
>>
>>29082034
Shes qt3.14 and I would date the fuck outta her
the problem is im a 24 yr old aging/balding manlet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.