[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 5'8 male with a very young looking face that occasionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465089382806.jpg (546 KB, 1098x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465089382806.jpg
546 KB, 1098x1600
I am a 5'8 male with a very young looking face that occasionally gets called cute. I frequently get hit on by tall masculine women. Why is this?
>>
>>29080383
They want to make you their fuccboi and bend you over.
>>
>>29080383
>5'8
go for it, it's the only kind of sex you'll ever experience
>>
>>29080383
I'm taller than you, but it seems my only attribute is cute. I'm not funny or clever or handsome, and girls don't even hit on me. They just call me cute or adorable occasionally, it's getting to be pretty disappointing that no one actually wants to date me
>>
>>29081073
When you write shit like that no wonder you don't get laid
LMAOing at your life
>>
>>29081073
Girls are ruthless, man.
Girls often think I'm handsome and shit. But once they get to know me they think I'm gay and call me girly, "not a man" etc.
It's fucked up, and no I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>29080383
>>29080396
Sounds great. What's the problem, OP?
>>
>>29081803
yeah I'm the guy you replied to and I can definitely relate to the girly part

*sad lmao*
>>
I'm a pretty androgynous looking guy and the only people who have complimented/hit on me are slightly tipsy butch women
>>
Are you me? I fucking hate this. This one giantess sent me nudes a day after meeting her. Never talked to her again, I like girls that are shorter than me. Girls 5'6 and under are the best for guys like us.
>>
>>29082558
I mean, it's only really the typical stacies that say this shit though. I'm into hippy chicks and they're generally less judgemental.
With the turbo Stacies, if you're not the stereotype of a chad they've learned from reality tv then you aren't a guy. pfffft
>>
They were probably men.
>>
>>29080383
holy FUCK dude

i envy you so FUCKING MUCH

>5'8"
>crave for a gf who is as tall as me or taller, preferably 6ft+
>too socially inept to go out and try and find any
>find tall women intimidating, even more so than short women
I just want a tall gf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.