[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a friend? Someone I can spend time with so I wont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1464988969001.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1464988969001.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
How do I make a friend? Someone I can spend time with so I wont feel lonely?
>>
>>29079464
Depends on your life circumstances, what are they?
>>
>>29079806

Almost 30 and no friends at work. No one says hello to me. My nickname is stealth man.
>>
>>29080604
>Almost 30
Welp. Better luck in the next life I guess.

But seriously, do you have an office job? A proper career? If you're not someone important in the work setting, no one's going to give a shit about you, so work friends are probably not going to happen at this point.

Any options to do something that will force a bunch of people to be around you regularly for a long period of time outside of work? Some group activity?
>>
>>29079464
We are your friends, anon. We are here for you.
>>
>>29080688

I work as a foklift operator at a warerhouse. I only go to work and the super market to buy groceries. Nothing more.
>>
>>29080604
>stealth man
That a pretty cool nickname, which is a good sign.
>>
>>29080728
Then you need to find some group activities, such as learning a foreign language or similar.

Don't fall for the dance class meme, it's all whores looking for Chads.

A foreign language is much better because the groups are mostly age-appropriate and people honestly mostly go there because they're friendless losers.
>>
I know that feel OP. Moved somewhere new, got stuck in a dead end job packing boxes and lifting them by myself, and don't have the energy to do anything because 10 hour work days. I'm surprised I haven't committed suicide yet.
>>
File: 1461507198446.jpg (35 KB, 630x460) Image search: [Google]
1461507198446.jpg
35 KB, 630x460
>>29079464
>30
>posts crying frogs on the internet
>>
>>29080846
Piss the fuck off retard.
>>
>>29080864
You seem vehemently angry, on the verge of upset
>>
what about online friends?
>>
>>29080899
And you seem well beyond retarded, what's your point?
>>
>>29080917
Why though? Because i pointed out how pathetic OP is? Your rage is misplaced
>>
>>29080927
His rage is not misplaced. You're giving him shit for being a loser. Don't act like you don't know.
>>
>>29080775
>A foreign language is much better because the groups are mostly age-appropriate and people honestly mostly go there because they're friendless losers.

Really?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.