[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lQ is 95 >have feet compIications that prevent mee from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: rare pepe #2.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe #2.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>lQ is 95

>have feet compIications that prevent mee from standing up for more than a hour without experiencing a great deal of pain

Why Iive if l can never get a job that pays for than $10 a hour?
>>
File: 1457933477244.png (3 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1457933477244.png
3 KB, 448x357
>>29079327
>lQ is 95

mine is worse :DDD
>>
>>29079374
whats urs anon
>>
>>29079327
Your little job will be replaced by automaton in several years anyways.
>>
>>29079586

dunno but probably anywhere around 80-100
>>
>>29079374
>>29079327
Quick reminder that you'll score low on tests if you're in bad condition, and if you're here, you probably are. Not that that makes your hole any easier to escape, but there's more ground for hope than you think. Trust me; I'm smart
>>
>>29079766
>bad condition

What did he mean by this
>>
>>29079797
He probably meant bad mental condition.

But it's questionable claim anyways if you have never known otherwise.

If the person was tested lets say as a kid before, and got a high score and now as an adult got tested again, and scored significantly lower, then maybe you can reduce the decline to bad mental condition.
>>
>>29079721
whats going to happen when the poor lose their jobs to robots? I mean it's not like the poor population is low. There's A LOT of poor people in America. And if their jobs get taken by robots... I see shit hitting the fan. If people can't work they'd riot/steal. You should probably be worried about this rather than being smug.
>>
>>29079929
Which is why the transitioning is so slow, even though the technology is already available.

Governments are artificially slowing it down to keep control of the populace.

I cannot predict what the consequences will look like....too many factors to count in, but the replacement of human workforce through automaton is an unstoppable process.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.