[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-just literally whatever comes into your head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 0005752687_10.jpg (191 KB, 649x608) Image search: [Google]
0005752687_10.jpg
191 KB, 649x608
anything - type it as it comes
>>
that is a creepy ass statue
>>
>>29079307
I AM THE SNOWMAN
>>
it won't have a sweet voice
>>
File: vega_chicklette01.jpg (394 KB, 1076x1563) Image search: [Google]
vega_chicklette01.jpg
394 KB, 1076x1563
>>29079333
brah don't disrespect my work
>>
>>29079307
i shit a fuck on a fucking shit. ninety two dashboard were rejected by the primi minister before tueday's inspection. weeb hash life retarded excavator. i want all of the rubber burger machines when they go floppy. the best tits i ever saw were those on a woman someone else was fucking. forever is not just a concept. habeeb it. twinke house. yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away and so do they today because i have the internet. i tell people that i read for fun but most of it is pure suffering. i don't know who i'd be without suffering. i can't truly love anyone because i hate myself and it hurts them to watch me do it but i don't know how to change even though i'm genuinely trying, i swear to god. I'm afraid for the future. I don't want to die, I just long to never have to feel the suffering again. I want love but I hate women and children and families and i don't trust anyone. I have no way out there is no way out there is no way out there is no way out.
>>
I have fallen in love with somebody that I cannot have.

It's sunny outside. I've noticed how pretty the day can be recently since I got fired from my job. Now I am able to appreciate nature more.

I wonder what my neighbors are doing right now.

I'm listening to some old music right now. i wonder what people from the past that hear this song thought about it, and what they did. Were they at a party? Alone?

idk now I'm bored and going to another thread that catches my interest.
>>
>>29079369
when the fall comes again
>>
Poop poop stinky butt I've already busted a nut, not a pussy so I don't cut, but I still feel I've had enough... oh these god damn turkey sandwiches and work maybe i don't want to work 40 hours a week and be an "adult", im hungry but idk what to eat.
>>
just literally anything that comes into my head just literraly any meme that comes back from the dead jeb bush was a nazi. hitler youth never deserved such harsh taxation. the tories are coming and they have the right to filter through any arguements like a machine like a wind leaf machine
>>
Cumbria will fall again.
>>
>>29079570
I'VE NEVER HELD A KNIFE BEFORE
>>
leaning toward masturbating.
not really healthy or productive.
Fine to do every once in a while, but I cope nonstop.

Tried to meditate earlier today. Didn't work very well, but helped me to relax.

I need to write down my opinions on various controversial subjects.

I might put them up on a new facebook and share them with my famiiy to test ideas about the definition of family and the application of unconditional love.
>>
I cannot imagine a possible state of affairs that would make me happy or truly content, just absolutely nothing

The only reason I'm not dead is I don't want to ruin my parents' lives
>>
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes, Time to face the strange
Ch-Ch-Changes
Don't wanna be a rich one
>>
I can't do it. I just can't. Please, understand. I CANT BRING MYSELF TO FUCKING DO IT
>>
Up down side to side who is ever able to get off this ride I can't believe they turned Totino's pizzas into rectangles instead of squares, but I never recycled that cardboard box so hey there's one problem in life that is finally taken care of. I didn't even do anything to fix it either, wish that happened to problems that actually affect me financially, socially, politically, mechanically, thermonuclearly

that last one isn't a word
>>
It is all my fault. She left me because I'm a fucking moron who don't understand how my own specie works. I fucking deserve to be alone. I shouldn't even be here. I shouldn't be myself. I should do whatever the fuck i must do. I should study harder. I should stop trying to forget, and just forget her NOW, FOR FUCKS SAKE. NOW. I'm a fucking useless cunt.
>>
I can't believe the allure of Christmas would lead us to do something so patriarchal and destructive
>>
>>29079388
>the best tits i ever saw were those on a woman someone else was fucking
>>
Type it as it comes
>>
>>29079307
I am so fucking sick and tired of dealing with this goddamn necrophilia, I swear to God if I spend one more afternoon binging on pictures of cute dead bodies instead of sending out job applications or doing therapy I'm going to fucking kill myself. I'm so tired of having to hide this shit from everyone, I'm so tired of feeling like a freak, I'm sick and fucking tired of being unable to go out in public without picturing everyone around me as rotten, bloated, maggot-infested corpses instead of just having normal conversations or worrying about normal shit instead. I want to be able to hold someone in my arms without fighting the overwhelming urge to strangle or stab them to death. I'm so fucking tired of obsessing over morbid things, I can't even enjoy violent TV shows anymore, I can't even watch the news, I'm so nauseated by the constant obsession that one more feed of violent information is unbearable. I feel like I'm trying my absolute hardest but I'm such a fucking failure, I have done so much more in the past, I know I'm capable of living a decent life but all I do is fixate on this stupid, degenerate nonsense. It's meaningless, indulgent, absolutely disgusting, but my fucking sex drive is insatiable and my mind is too warped to think about anything else. I can't even read, I can't even study, how am I supposed to ever go back to school when I struggle to form coherent sentences? When all I'm thinking about is death and fucking the dead? Why is this allowed? Why haven't I killed myself already? Why do I even bother typing all of this up when in another minute or two I'll be back to feeling just as frustrated and hopeless as before? I guess I don't want to bother anyone that I know with my problems when there is no good solution to them.
>>
>>29079307
holy shit uranus must costipanus over the sun drapes
>>
>>29079307
The Buddha was right. Life is suffering and everything we do is just to lessen it or distract ourselves from it. Fuck living.
>>
>>29079307
How do you people wake up in the morning and think that getting a job is worth it? All of our countries are going to shit, everything is falling apart to the chime of Marxism, and there is no social coherency or moral center of any society in the West anymore.

So how do you think 'yes, working is just great'. I've been through three years of university to get a peice of paper that I just don't give a shit about really, to get a job I'll just want to kill myself doing. There is no point to living anymore, and why on Earth would I want to. How do you motivate yourselves to have a career? HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CAREER?! I have no idea how someone even gets a career. How the fuck is it done? I literally want nothing in life. Nothing makes me feel good, nothing makes me fall satisfied, and nothing is worth anything. Fuck everything.

this thread i made on pol accurately sums up my feelings
>>
Die braune kompanie
>>
Jenkem fresh
>>
BL3BLEBLEBELEBEL ELE ELBELEBELEEBENELELEEEBELE*PUNCHES SELF* AUAUAVRVRBRBDBDNSNSNSNSNSNS

LLLLLLLLLLLLRLDJDJDJDHDHDBSJHDDBDBDHDBDHDEHDBDBDDHDHD
>>
ther is big gay
>>
The lannister always pays his debts
>>
Action is fucking gay all niggers die I hate the ice cream truck
>>
panties in my ass
>>
>>29079905
TIME MAY CHANGE ME
BUT I CAN'T TRACE TIME
>>
>>29079823
>>29080424

sup feelbro
>>
Type now for I have sinned.
>>
Lancaster was sunnier mushroom
>>
I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time in the dark side of the softest things imaginable the ripe age of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do to get a chance to win the game is to be a special snow flake
>>
My stomach is full of soup and I feel guilty for feeling bloated but would throwing up even be worth it?
>>
Cool cucks cool cucks wooooooooooooooooo!
>>
Why are so many people Christian? I know the average IQ is pretty small as it is, but come on.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
OOMBA GOOMBA NIMBOO ABBOO DEEBEE DADA
>>
>>29079307
you don't love my dog
>>
>>29079307
hahaha oh wow well meme'd son :)
>>
>>29079307
Broken men dont tell me green trees are black,grillsfire is foul in the play of the night.
>>
Let's play spot the autismos

>>29080970
>>29080955
>>29080814
>>29080660

Found 'em.
>>
My russian friend is such a shitter who runs on cpt and hes always late and it annoys the hell out of me and i hope cal wins the crc but im mad that temple is out and i wanna go get losh from my armenian friends grad party whose my sisters friend and boy is she cute but im a much older college student and have no chance but o well im itchy
>>
I need a new album to listen
>>
>>29079307
I kind of have to poop and I'm anxious because I'm going to be hanging out with old friends. I'm wearing clothes that make me anxious too. Idk why I try to show that I'm more of a normie than I really am when all it does is make me more anxious. I think I'm going to hold off on the poop for now.
>>
File: 657547457.jpg (295 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
657547457.jpg
295 KB, 960x636
Im feeling alright, yet I kind of want to cut.
Smoking helps, but Im still not sure which is worse, probably smoking.
I wonder if I should crack open another energy drink, why not. I guess its decided then. Should play some videogames to distract myself.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Friggin life mN stealing girls drugs and slingers man stoners tweeters tweekers and tinkers man
>>
monkeys out of my ass
grease
baboon
ansi standards for baloons
>>
damn it now that ive stopped smoking weed i no longer enjoy video games and now I spend all day on 4chan even though i didnt come here often before i just dont know what to do im stressing out havent smoked for only 2 days fuck this shit i literally cant think of anything to do
>>
>>29081177
Literally just go outside. Go for a hike nigga. Reset your brain. Don't think about anything more complicated then where you're going to walk to.
>>
>>29081136
I really like this picture. Can I take it?
>>
>>29081196

I've got nowhere to go. Also have no friends, so it's hard to find any good distractions.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 480x344
Dickless baskets
>>
>>29079307
ravioli ravioli, lets shoot up the schoolioni
>>
fuck nuggets on patrol, the song of the volga boatmen
>>
i wish i was a woman im so unhappy i wish i was dead i need to fuckingf die im so sad please fucking kill me god dman it i wish i was dead please please please please kill me i cant enjoy anything i cant do anything no one knows why i feel this way i cant tell anyone i fucking want to die fuck
>>
File: 1463067071009.png (423 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1463067071009.png
423 KB, 600x453
I wish the alt right meme fags would stop shuttering up my peaceful blueboards with their cuck calling shenanigans
>>
anything? okay ive got a small cock no friends small boy no friends no baLLS no one likes me i should go and eat some worms hahaha
>>
how can we stare the blatant truth right in the face without feeling sick to the stomach?. We may be wrong about everything we think we know and spend all our lives living in perpetual ignorance. And i don't think it would make the slightest difference. I can remember the last time i felt that anything mattered but i haven't a clue as to how it felt to think that way. I'm tired of feeling like an old man surrounded by young people. I feel cheated of my youth
>>
File: 1463882442585.jpg (15 KB, 323x480) Image search: [Google]
1463882442585.jpg
15 KB, 323x480
can hear my housemate fucking his gf in the next room. pretty weird.
>>
File: 1457115273697.jpg (65 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1457115273697.jpg
65 KB, 550x512
>>29079307
I'm going to type i DON'T KNOQW what about but I'll just keep typing I hate my flife wewe this is so fun guys hahah great stuff I wish I would be invited out by those normies but no tehy all hate me if I could get out then maybe I could get a Girlfriend or at least laid ah well I just dream of the third reich and dream of a nicer world
>>
There is no hope. There is no light. Try your hardest and fight the good fight, the ones you fight for you life are the ones who have never gone through strife, their purpose is to snuff you out like smoke, fake words, fake smiles, cognitive dissonance is what allows them to cope. Just world fallacy.
>>
>>29080962
edgy
e d g y
d
g
y
>>
>>29079307
Will I fail i dont know i dont know if its worth the fight do i even have the right did my cat really just turn on a light man this rhyming shit is giving me a fright holy fuck im insane dont they say insane people think in rhymes or whatever i mean i know im insane but i dont know how insane or what kind of insane im probably schizophrenic since i had that whole psychotic episode and whatnot but we dont talk about that any more onweards and upwards right?

Idk what the fuck just happened but that's what came out of me.
>>
there was no conditioner for my hair so now its all boobie
>>
there's no point to life. i don't understand how it happened. i don't understand how the universe was created. i don't understand why.

it's not that i don't understand why though
it's that i cannot even CONCEIVE of why
i can't think of a single reason that might be like ~oh maybe its this and is plausible
>>
>>29079307
Sometimes I wish I could fuvking fly
>>
>>29079307
I DON'T NEED THIS FUCKING WORLD
I DON'T NEED THIS FUCKING WORLD
THIS WORLD BRINGS ME DOWN
I listen to this record 3x daily and have been doing so for years
>>
post a reply hehe
>>
>>29079307
>literally whatever comes into your head

Light from the screen.

Noise from my headphones.

Air through my nose, including many kinds of chemicals in it.

Blood through my artery(ies?).

Nerve impulses from my body.

Possibly some hormones, too.

Probably some sort of stray odd subatomic particle flying through the universe.

I think I got everything covered.
>>
Im failing and you are not helping me through

I am lost
>>
We can't even know if we can know if we can know if we can...

"We are going to be all right.
We are going to be all right.
We are going to be all right.
Do you hear me? Do you feel me?
We are going to be all right."

Fuck, why the fuck is life so hard to figure out? I try thinking about it every single day, but the end result is always the exact same: nothing. I reach no conclusion whatsoever. I lie to myself, thinking that my understanding of the world and reality as I perceive it is constantly evolving and getting clearer and clearer, but the truth is that I'll never be able to jump to the other side of this chasm called subjectivity, the other side being an objective perspective of the Universe. I sometimes think, is being the Universe itself the only way to have an objective perspective of it? The only way to actually comprehend what it is? Maybe not even then. What if the Universe itself doesn't comprehend itself, in the sense that it is an incomprehensible system par excellence? We're fucked. Are we? I feel the need to know about things, but do I really need to? We can't even know whether or not life has meaning, so what the fuck should we do with our lives? Hell if I know. Anyways, I find it interesting to think that this apparently profound and elaborate post is objectively just as valuable as a post where someone just says they wish they could fuvking fly. By the way, I'm starting to think that objectivity is overrated. It emerged as an antithesis for subjectivity if you think about it, so the notion of objectivity itself is actually subjective.

...if we can know if we can know anything whatsoever.
>>
>>29079307
Fruit fruit, tomato It's like a potato. My answer is false, but it makes me smile. Life is meaningless.
>>
>>29079388
>>>29079307 (OP)
>i shit a fuck on a fucking shit. ninety two dashboard were rejected by the primi minister before tueday's inspection. weeb hash life retarded excavator. i want all of the rubber burger machines when they go floppy. the best tits i ever saw were those on a woman someone else was fucking. forever is not just a concept. habeeb it. twinke house. yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away and so do they today because i have the internet. i tell people that i read for fun but most of it is pure suffering. i don't know who i'd be without suffering. i can't truly love anyone because i hate myself and it hurts them to watch me do it but i don't know how to change even though i'm genuinely trying, i swear to god. I'm afraid for the future. I don't want to die, I just long to never have to feel the suffering again. I want love but I hate women and children and families and i don't trust anyone. I have no way out there is no way out there is no way out there is no way out.
Israel?
>>
File: smoku smoki.png (134 KB, 475x397) Image search: [Google]
smoku smoki.png
134 KB, 475x397
I'm gonna be addicted to weed forever. S.W.E.D.

I guess it's alright.
>>
I'm a huge fucking weeb.
>>
People are not so different, why does everyone flex so hard? why are we all so insecure? It seems like the majority of people that I meet feel unhappy or unfulfilled. Is this the natural human condition, to suffer? Or is it a byproduct of a warped society completely abstracted from any natural needs for survival. Why the fuck is everyone so sad? Not even just here on r9k, but 9/10 normies seem to fucking hate themselves.
>>
>>29082168
I don't have a pool, but I would really love to have one. I like swimming a lot, and it's some of the best exercise you can get. I think some animals probably do build pools. I know that many animals enjoy swimming and think that it's a fun way to stay cool in the hot summer heat.
>>
File: Ci4Ch7rUoAAR-mo.jpg (113 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
Ci4Ch7rUoAAR-mo.jpg
113 KB, 600x1065
>tfw no one to share self harm pictures with
>tfw no one to do it with
>>
We're slowly fading from inside.
>>
>>29079307
what the fuck am i doing with my life, why? why cant I die in my sleep tonight. I just want to make my family proud cause they are pretty much all I have left but its too hard.
>>
>>29082396
Our society over the past ~2000 years has abandoned god and nature in favor of wage slaving to create a "comfortable" way of living for us. We are basically done with this, basically only the 3rd world countries remain. Soon we will return to the great phiosophical questions and be in favor of a happy society rather than one that beats us down and makes us hate ourselves.
>>
>>29082436
Why do you cut yourself and not use another self harm method?

I didn't choose my way, (hitting myself and pinching myself), but cutting myself seems really extreme. I just do it to get the adrenaline rush out, though.
>>
This is the God of shitposting threads
>>
I want to pump and dump a cute slut and regret it not
>>
I want to be buried about 6 inches inside a cute guy's ass right now. God I'm horny as fuck.
>>
>>29082542
Other forms dont seem to give the same rush. I tried beating myself, but it wasnt worth it. Tried burning myself with cigarette stumps and such, that didnt do the trick either.
It just doesnt feel the same unless you get some of that blood in the mix. Im past the point of no return so might aswell continue it. My arms will never look even remotely normal. Not that anyone would be ever seeing them in the first place.
>>
>>29082396
>>29082512
do you unironicly think in /r9k/ language?
>>
Yo bitch say she want my dick, she should learns some manners
That bitch give it out to everyone like Bernie Sanders, ay
I'm making weed legal like I'm Bernie Sanders
Sipping on the lean with the Colonel Sanders
Hoes on my dick cuz I look like Bernie Sanders, woah
Bernie Sanders, Bernie Sanders
The cocaine white like the hair on Bernie Sanders
I'm whippin dope in the mothafuckin bando
I don't need a shot bitch need a fuckin handle
I told her suck my dick while I play Skylanders
Damn I'm like the president like Bernie Sander
>>
>>29082317
Pretty ok addiction imo
>>
Trump is america's last hope

we're all going to die
>>
I'm a fucking porn addict, never had a gf, and I'm pretty sure I'm a closet homosexual.
>>
>>29082562

I know right? We should have one of these every day, just to filter out all the junk
>>
all of a sudden nothing is coming out of my head
>>
Dingus and wingus.
>>
>>29082703
Same exact same
>>
i unironically believe liking traps are not gay
>>
>>29082631
Why because I used the term wage slaving? I think it's a pretty good description of the work culture we have created.
Lurk more
>>
File: 1447456586621.jpg (44 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447456586621.jpg
44 KB, 720x404
One time I had my cousing over for the night and I felt too ashamed to take a shit and or fart. The next morning when she finally left, I unleashed the biggest fartnado in my toilet. Fart propelled diarrhea mess that stinked of death.
It honestly was the biggest, most epic shit I had ever taken.
>>
>>29082703
Do you find yourself attracted to men, ever? Obviously you're not going to find every guy hot, just like with women, plenty of them are disgusting. But have you ever found yourself longing to be with a guy you met, or have seen?
If not, then you're not gay or bi.
If you like cocks in porn, but not the guys then you are normal and just thinking too much about it. You have a penis, so why wouldn't you like seeing a penis? Just stop watching so much porn and you'll want to make your penis hard and put it in a woman instead of watching it happen virtually.
>>
Sometimes I wish I could just close my eyes and everything will be over. Actually I feel like playing some WoW right now
>>
File: 1447622001028.jpg (161 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447622001028.jpg
161 KB, 770x1000
>>29079307
Jews have been promoting degeneracy to keep the "goyim" occupied while they run the worlds financial system, and they make sure everybody is chasing shiny coins for their whole life existence.
The Internet and social media are creating a world of thoughtless, self-absorbed retards, who cannot think for themselves. Although the internet is full of very useful information and a few great online communities, the world would be better of without it. The internet is mostly used as a tool to promote pornographic degeneracy and degenerate meme's (black lives matter, negro culture, sjws, marxism, drugs, cuckolding, feminism) to keep the "goyim" occupied. These meme's are promoted to make them think a certain (wrong) way that will essentially brainwash them, and keep them from thinking for themselves, so therefore they will mindlessly serve their "masters" and destroy their own culture without even realizing it.
The movement of Frankism seems to be when modern Jew's really started to promote degeneracy, Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank both promoted degenerate behavior and tried to normalize it. Jews are essentially promoting degenerate behavior so that their "God" will return and be fully restored. They think if they get the "goyim" to do horrible and depraved things that their "God" will return, so therefore they believe sins to be holy and will bring the restoration of "God" to the world sooner. This is why Jews are so heavily involved in Hollywood, pornography, drug-distribution, cultural marxism, feminism, music industry. They use things such as movies, music and pornography to encourage the "goyim" to do depraved and degenerate things.
You are being used as a tool to destroy your own race and culture, open up your eyes and look around at the crumbling world in-front of you, Open up your mind and finally learn to think for yourself, never be afraid to go deeper down the rabbit-hole.
>>
frigid soup gullet monster pounding haddock in the morning kilimanjaro bell tower giving me dreamy creamies
>>
What the fuck is wrong with me I have no fucking connection to anyone I have have such an alien concept of how to interact with people and I am incapable of learning how to not be a weird fuck all the time I just want to be able to function as a human being all I want is the ability to not second guess everything I do and leave my head
>>
>>29082787
>lurk more
you just felt like saying that didn't you
>>
I fuckin' hate myself and the only thing that gives me pleasure at the moment is the fact that I'm listening to ''The Accidental Protege'' by Death In June.
>>
life is sadness life is madness. Dicks up my anus. I'll never be famous for being the first man to stick his nine inch penis inside of ellen page. Thread is saged. This is shitposting
>>
>>29079307
I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF
>>
But nothing's coming to mind.
>>
File: america.jpg (111 KB, 1039x1191) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
111 KB, 1039x1191
Cunt my shit up you fucks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-58-27.png (648 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-58-27.png
648 KB, 1920x1080
i want to become an abstract concept
>>
Black people are really mean for no reason especially the women. Whenever a woman is slightly nice to my I instantly become attracted to her. Why don't I have any friends? Will I ever get a qt gf? I just want to watch movies and play vidya with a qt, we don't even have to be dating. I really want some chocolate milk and some donuts right now.
>>
this board is trash and its getting worse
4chan is trash and its getting worse
every time i post the thread dies
every time i post nobody ever responds
shitposts get nothing but replies
everybody on here is autistic as fuck
i hate all of you
fuck fuck fuck fuck you niggers
joined an OC thread and discord on TG and all they talked about was fantasy r34
everybody that plays dnd is autistic
im too human to be on 4chan but im too weird for normal people
i really fucking hate anime
anime is gay
weebs should be lined up in the streets and executed
"ironic" memes are retarded
saying "dank" anywhere is retarded
saying "meme" should result in summarily being beaten
anime is destroying hundreds of thousands of people's minds with its autistic trash
nobody ever has any actual thoughts or opinions on here even though it's an anonymous board
i can't tell when people on here are joking or actually are retarded
you're all usually actually dumb as fuck
all the video games i own are trash and don't entertain me any more
i can't actually prove a place exists through pictures and words
i can't be for sure if africa exists
i can't be for sure if antarctica exists
i can't be sure if the world is really having problems
the internet is ruining everything
people are turning and already shitty culture into a commodity
american schooling is more of a tradition and a guise that we're teaching children than actually teaching anyone anything
no matter how good i look or how well i talk or how much money i spend on looking cool i'll never fit it
im missing a crucial ingredient
my father is like a child and needs help with his problems
my mother is a crazy redneck
i want to die alone
i want to find a job to sustain me only so i can come home and be alone
i want to see what comes with oblivion
i want to ride out life and then drop so i can see what comes after it
nobody knows what comes after death
death could mean nothing
we fool ourselves everyday into making an uneven compromise
we're
>>
I just want to have a place in this world
But i feel like i am something less than human
I cannot relate to these folks
I cannot relate to anyone
>>
>>29083637
don't worry bro you're not alone out there. I feel you
>>
File: 2000px-Red_flag.svg.png (12 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Red_flag.svg.png
12 KB, 2000x1200
We really should seize the means of production
>>
>>29083637
>4chan is trash and its getting worse
I agree with this.
>anime is gay
You are a root cause of 4chan's ever-declining state of quality.

Personally I hate that I'm stuck forever on a website now populated with a majority of literal underage children and any form of quality is nigh-impossible to observe. I sincerely wish that willful ignorance was punishable by death.
>>
>>29079307
My eye hurt owww
>>
oh merciful god
>>
My gf hates me, my best friend killed himself, I'm failing at life wat do?
>>
>>29083637
i'm not sure if it's just 4chan that atracts stupid people these days but people and society on a whole is getting dumber and dumber. Also the amount of hatred there is on this website disgusts me. I really don't know why i keep comming back to this shithole
>>
File: 1465170373954.png (387 B, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465170373954.png
387 B, 2000x1200
>>29083732
How the fuck is that 12 kilobytes?
>>
File: 1463847132328.jpg (31 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
1463847132328.jpg
31 KB, 350x525
When I become the SHABADOODLE I will learn all the things related to the concepts of leaves. The upmost regard is held by the people in which the socks that fit no more. Albeit, seven seconds ago my mind was lurking on a meta forum meeting place for like minded people. People that have similarly ordered synapses. Free will is a myth, but that doesn't mean we have no soul. The great great people were once of the cabbage farm. They have the cabbage and they put the cabbage in a cabbage-belonging place. Unlike me. Why is there no me-belonging place. This thing on my screen filled with crystals is pretty similar, but the pain just doesn't stop.
>>
File: 1458640999542.png (549 KB, 459x462) Image search: [Google]
1458640999542.png
549 KB, 459x462
>>29083637
>i can't actually prove a place exists through pictures and words
>no matter how good i look or how well i talk or how much money i spend on looking cool i'll never fit it
>im missing a crucial ingredient
>nobody knows what comes after death
>we fool ourselves everyday into making an uneven compromise

OH FUCK
>>
Feminism will destroy the white race
>>
>>29083748
>HURRR HE DONT WIKE MUH CUTE CARTOON GUWLS :((

Anime is trash and you should kill yourself, you cocksmoking bull prepper.
>>
I should date my qt brunnette coworker
>>
>>29083637
You have some problems dear sir. They things you say are not those of people in the high mountains. You are very much lost and need guidance from the clown. You shall not bathe in the glory of the cloud blood if you do not adhere to the concepts in which we all live in. You are too serious. Bow down to the clown good and all will be well.
My greatest regards to you shalamamalama ding dong the dddddddrains.
>>
>>29079307
I'm waiting for them. I'm waiting for my internet friends. Two of them, they're very close to me, maybe even closer than all my best friends in real life. I get really lonely and bored when they aren't online, even though I could text my in person friends. Feels.
>>
Man I feel like shit. Everything feels like shit. I wonder if I'm ever going to make it. I have to but I'm uncertain. I'd rather just become a hard working blue collar man having my crush as a wife and our child at home, having no problems in life. But I know that's the nature speaking from me and it tries to hold me down. I need to stay strong.
>>
What we fear is hidden in the things we love.
>>
>>29079307
she had a fat ass and fat titties, shes such a whore though. If she wants the dick ill do it even thouugh im fucking over a friend
>>
>>29083859
>i'm not sure if it's just 4chan that atracts stupid people these days
4chan is bigger than it has ever been and only continues to grow. It is no surprise that the majority of posters are glaring newfags, literally underage. Newfags typically act overly-hostile in a poor attempt to fit in which is why every conceivable topic is turned into an argument.

It's so exhausting seeing this rampant behavior for years on end.
>>
>>29079307
Is that God?
>>
I'm playing through the first installment of the Witcher series and honestly, I'm not impressed. I know it's supposedly gets better as the game goes on. Thing is, it seems rather dull and nothing is really grabbing my attention, and I have no knowledge about the book series so I don't if I'm supposed to care if it follows the source material more closely than 2 and 3. I hope it gets better.
>>
>>29080962
Why do people care so much about IQ? Who gives a fuck?
>>
File: 1461297574160.jpg (236 KB, 612x736) Image search: [Google]
1461297574160.jpg
236 KB, 612x736
most of the time i am afraid to post here because of my bad english; even then, i don't want to try to improve my english just to shitpost in imageboards.

In my country imageboard it's a lot easier to post but the community is different, i cant shitpost there in the same way that i can shitpost here

all the time i am writing i have to google some words to make sure i write in the correct way. There is some words that i see all the time but i don't actually know how to write.

This complex is somewhat related of how i think of myself, in my country imageboard i always am the smart guy - and so i was in the school, in my family, in my uni, in my group of friends, and whatever - here i can't play the smart guy because i don't even know how to write, and here, because of the number of people that visit this website, there is higher chance of there is someone be more inteligent than i and BTFO me, and if he do so, i will not even have a chance to defend myself because i can barely type this reply without fuck up something. Even the formatting of this post is alredy fucked up.

I don't even know why i spend so much time here.

this post is a mess. Why do i have to start typing in lowercase? i supose is some sort of way to try to hide my fucked up english but it just make it worse.
>>
chief keef is secretly extremely smart and pensive of his actions and his effects on the youth of america and the state of chicago - often his songs have hidden references and allusions to biblical allegories and ideals, most notably he has references to the betrayal of christ in some music videos and in interviews or collabs he simply doesn't want to be there, he doesn't enjoy basic interaction as a person would and along with the side effects of having autism, chief keef may just actually be misanthropic and fooling people with his idiocy

like marcus aurelius, chief keef is a tragic paradox - a philosopher and a thinker that is bound by the ways of society to be harsh and brutal to others, and his health through his years can be seen declining from drug use and the toll that the life of a drill rapper takes on a man; his body withers but his spirit remains vigilant like a lit candle giving way to a cave of savages, chief keef is asking for solace in his songs through play on words and subtle metaphors and misreads, but must act reprehensible for his fans to be able to provide for his children and his own wellbeing - a poet imprisoned in the life of a warrior
>>
Fuck this place
>>
File: 1463101781136.jpg (103 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1463101781136.jpg
103 KB, 907x718
in this thread everyone write no one reads
>>
I would straight up murder a baby for money.
>>
File: Laugh.gif (299 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
299 KB, 500x373
>>29079388

>mfw weeb hash life
>twinke house
>>
>>29079307
big butthole and a big fart durrrrrrrrrurururururururur im a faggot im a retard durrrrrururururur

good thread. my big weener approves.

(fart. diarrhea splatter on a jew's face.)
>>
>>29084178
What country are you from?

Original comment
>>
Anime is like Japan's version of the atom bomb.

R.I.P to the weebs that got caught in the fallout. Remember to get that kawaii tumor growing out of the side of your face checked out.
>>
>>29084235
i'm reading a lot of them
>tfw post something from the heart and get no (you)s
>>
>>29084271
Brazil.

Bundas will make this comment original.
>>
fart pamela
>>
I really, really, really, really, really hate white people.

Like, if there was a button I could push to dispose of them all, I'd push it without hesitating. Fuck them.
>>
>>29084335
I didn't know BRs had their own imageboard. Do they have the same memes over there too?
>>
>>29079307
Do I listen to music because it's one way I can feel things without having to share with other people? Do I literally just try to make everyone I meet laugh because I find that relating to them that way is the only way which will not send them far away from me? And is my sense of humor becoming so much cancer from lurking that I start to believe that even trying to make them laugh will send them away?
Katharsis thread is golden
>>
>>29084408

Aye bruh real you need to shut the fuck up. I'm not even white but you need to show some respect
>>
its time to read and to do it fast and to do something big and groovy dance on the sunlight in vengeance. no really to think of going in bed and to bathrobe on wax and to saltlick cow tongue pap smear cold bread dip stick handlebar orange juice weasel bikini ok
>>
N U K E L I F E

K I L L E V E R Y T H I N G

I N A N Y E X I S T E N C E

E N D I T
>>
>>29084408
I really, really, really like this post. Mind if I save it?
>>
>>29084440
Have you ever met a White person?
They're racist, egomaniacal psychopaths. They've never shown me respect, quite the opposite, why should I show them respect? They don't deserve it. What they do deserve is a swift kick to the teeth and a bullet to their brains t b h.
>>
File: 1464532641304.jpg (37 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1464532641304.jpg
37 KB, 251x242
>>29084408
list of things white people invented
>democracy
>the idea that all races are equal
>polio vaccine
>every other aspect of modern medicine
>electricity, air-conditioning, modern architecture, modern urban infrastructure
>steam engines
>automobiles
>airplanes
>every gear in every gadget that has allowed you to crawl your way out of the shitting hole you fell into during you break from working your rice farm
>>
>>29084465
Nah, I don't mind.
Feel free to save it ;/.
>>
>>29079307
i just want friends..
not original
>>
File: 1465169154266.jpg (17 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1465169154266.jpg
17 KB, 599x337
>>29084419
We have our own memes and our own original imageboard culture. now it is always related to politics and we have a lot of influence of /pol/ and eightchan but in the past it was vastly original and we made a lot of OC.

Our imageboard is really connected with the kraut for some reason.

It's really weird to think about of all the things that happened in our imageboard and no one here knows. We had our own chans wars, our own memes, our own people getting jailed, our own history, it's really weird
>>
>>29084511

Yeah I have and guess what? Ton of 'em been shitty wit me too

But that doesn't mean they all are, n' you can't go around sayin crazy stuff like that
>>
MY COCK IS THE MOUSE AND IT NEEDS THE CHEESE MM YEAH BADGUY LET ME SEE YOU GET GORGONZOLA ON THIS COCK BADGUY OH YEAH FEED THE MOUSE YOU DICKER YOU FUCKING DICKER YOU FUCKING DICKER YOU FUCKING ASSDICK YOU FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK I WANT TO BE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
anal seepage

i love that word, is it a real word?
>>
>>29084700
>>29084511
>>29084408
are you guys being ironic or is /r9k/ filled with salty niggers?
>>
it as it comes
>>
i just cant believe this shit my man like wtf did i do to deserve this fucking shit got damn
>>
>>29084722
I want to tape a mouse laser on my dick, and use that to control my computer.
>>
>>29079307
poop butt why was the first thing in my mind god im retarded
>>
File: drunkpepe.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
drunkpepe.png
48 KB, 500x362
I don't want to be a virgin anymore, but I want to have sex with someone I actually care about, and who actually cares about me. Nobody really cares about me. All I do is get rejected, nobody cares about my feelings.
>>
File: 1417747610548.jpg (32 KB, 1024x726) Image search: [Google]
1417747610548.jpg
32 KB, 1024x726
>>29079307
efgbef fweeqaswwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew w ree fuck u woaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
>>
>>29084768

Kmt

Oooooo nigga.... if I fuckin' saw you..
>>
>>29083961
>he says on an anime imageboard
ok friendo
>>
having a job is conning me out of life but I'm too afraid of the fall to let go. I am standing on the precipice and dreaming of the sound i'll make when I hit the rocks at the bottom
>>
>>29079307
metallic tree stump in the sun clouds fuck fuck shit fuck
>>
not really sure what i need to be doing later on

i am very sad and it makes me worse
>>
>>29079738
Keep workin on the meditation. Gets easier with practice.
You sound like me a year ago
>>
so much blood for such a tiny little hole
A lifetime of fucking things up fixe in one determined flash
>>
>>29079307
I like eroge and boobs, arrest me if you can, haha bet you can't, niggers
>>
>>29079307
I don't want to do it again
I just want to poop on the floor.
roller coasters.
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 2560x1600
everything is blue
in this world
the deepest shade of mushroom blue
all fuzzy
spilling out of my head
>>
i really feel like i'm wasting my life being here right now, although i don't really have anything else to do besides sitting on my computer. Damn being an autist sucks ass.
>>
I'm so tired of it all. I feel like everything's been said before. Everything's been done, and it's all a rehash. I visit threads like this I guess just to see what kind of craziness comes spewing forth from people's minds.
>>
For you know quite well that the day of the Lord's return will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night.

Hate your family and hate yourself. Only then can you follow me.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 295x211
Why didn't I go to the doctor when this started? It's been almost 4 months. I keep blowing off telling the doctor what's wrong when I should say something. I just hate going there. My two closest friends have been trying to make me get help for it. I've been having random lower abdomen pain since February, along with nausea and shit. Why the fuck didn't I say something to a doctor sooner, goddammit. It fucking feels like something is in there moving.
>>
I'm serious, I want to know. Girl. When does it happen? Why am I not good at anything? Is my life just funny? Where do I fit in? My friends are weird. Are they real? What do I do. What do I do all day? So many questions I have. Where does it end, what's at the end of my line? I'm only good at video games. What can I expand into? It's a one way street. No way out. Look at me. What's the point of what I'm doing? It's not important. We'll see soon enough. Eventually it has to end, to climax. It can't be over, there must be more. Which way is up? Am I making bad choices? Desocialize. Who cares? It's all arbitrary. Do what makes you happy. Laws don't matter, people don't matter. Hello? Hello? Hello?
>>
>>29079307
oh my god i want one fucking thing in my life to go fucking right this year, i need a hug
>>
>>29079307
THE GOYlM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
>>
There is actually no reason for me to ever be sad because I can make 2D women do ANYTHING I want.
>>
Happiness doesn't have a hot hand you happy-go-lucky fags
>>
>>29079307
Damn, why the fuck is there so much cum on my keyboard!
>>
How did she found me on facebook
>>
>>29079307
Niggers

You know the Mountain Goats have gotten me through a lot recently and Alex has been helping me out NO ONE'S GONNA FUCKING DIE YOU ASSHAT and I know times are tough but you're gonna make it my man
>>
>>29087013
have you heard there song 'going to cleveland'?
go listen to it nigga, that song changed my life
>>
>>29087052
I'mma check it out thanks
>>
File: 1435877645906.jpg (283 KB, 1000x978) Image search: [Google]
1435877645906.jpg
283 KB, 1000x978
why do i dissociate so much. why is it that when i give myself a slap on the arm or try to eat something spicy, it never helps? everything feels so flat, like things are happening around me but i can't seem to actually participate in them. i feel like i barely have the energy to do most things so maybe it's the depression thing. tfw no qt german professor bf. i've always had the worst luck with german and german speaking men. maybe i actually have a sense of humor or they can't stand that i drive an american made car. i want to have kinky sex with a german professor on the way home from a nice date, replete with wining and dining and talking about philosophy. maybe he'd pull my hair and speak the language of tinfoil covered typewriters falling down a staircase into my precious soft ear (per dylan moran, a comedian). i just want him to be infinitely compassionate and lovely to be around
>>
Watch out. The king is coming. He will enter through the gate, the god of hate. He will smash and bash the right and the wrong. His head will spin in all directions at once. He will ride a horse-deer with the head of a goat and antlers like flaming trees. It will walk on the air, and march before an army of demonic hordes and rabid djinn. His head will spin everywhere, smiling and grinning. He will gurgle in his mouth, words will bubble from his throat and the liquid within. He will scream and gurgle and we will understand his pious words of rage. The sky will turn black and red, the seas will turn to burning blood. Rivers will run with red wine, mountains will spew ash, forests will burn and grass will melt. Spinning head in all directions, he wears lacquer laminar with black and gold designs, his sword will shine white and gold, his steed will soar, and he will take the world down into hell with him on his dead wagon, down to the cold fiery pits of the underworld to rule the ghosts of humanity forever in his plane of ultimate horror.
>>
>>29079307
The need to escape is mandatory, but do i really want to escape.
>>
>>29079407
I think a lot of people here including me relate to this but just haven't responded because of how poetic your reply was; as in they didn't know how to respond.
>>
File: 3369402_orig.jpg (109 KB, 526x800) Image search: [Google]
3369402_orig.jpg
109 KB, 526x800
I don't want a shitty 9-5 job and become a wage slave again because every wage slave job i've had, i've had asshole coworkers and asshole managers and I made minimum wage.

I don't want to go to school because all the teachers are retarded and school is boring and all the other students are pricks.

I don't want to be homeless because I don't want to go to jail or have to walk or ride my bike everywhere all the time and wash my clothes in a river or something and smell like shit all the time, plus I'd miss my mom too much and feel too lonely all the time. I'd love to be homeless if I had someone to be homeless with, but everyone is too busy buying into corporate fascism and greediness.

I was thinking maybe if I were homeless and had a dog, then I wouldn't be so lonely. It's the loneliness that's killing me. I just wish I had some kind of companion to go through life with. Seems like everyone's got someone to be with except me.
>>
>>29085481
There's containment boards made just for you, bye, new-friend. :)
>>
Shipping 2 vinyls from USA to Canada cost fucking 20$ US. My friend keeps messaging me and my phone goes BRRRBRRR. That new Russian Circles song is pretty dope. Monkeys wearing strange hats in winter. Hey buddy can i help you out ? Have i ever helped somebody in my life ? Boum tststststsststtstst anime tittes . Here comes the nice part of life.
>>
I shouldn't be alive right now I don't understand why am I here I don't wanna be here why am I in this thread do they think I'm edgy I don't know why I care about a what people on the internet think of me but they do
>>
I don't really know what I'm doing here but when I found out I might shoot the donkey burger blaster man with the fat orange gondola machine
>>
Is this board satire?
>>
here's my plan fellow robos, hear me out.
Step 1:wait for death, if im lucky, universal basic income saves me from starvation.
Step 2:get really into VR for most of my life, still waiting.
Step 3:(i likely die before this step, but if i'm lucky it could happen) immortality is invented, humans are immortal, now i wait.
Step 4: the year is 2150, we have VR that is indistinguishable from real life, I spend all of eternity in VR living out my dreams.

Sounds plausible right? Not far fetched at all.
>>
pampers
tampers
fuck this is hard
fuck apache
diccionario
raya
violenta
music yeah
cat licking itself
>>
I'd always dreamed that death wore a woman's face. That she'd be kind enough to kiss me and kinder still to end my life.
>>
I fear for what the future holds. I'm heading down a dark path and I need to turn back before it's too late.

I can't even go into a store or walk past a person in the street without feeling terror. And I have to adapt soon, otherwise I'm fucked. I don't even give a shit about a bf or friends anymore, I just want to be able to function and live independently.

Screw my messed up childhood, years of being bullied, shitty parenting, etc. etc.
>>
>>29084511
You're using a computer built by a white man. I'm also guessing you're in a country built by white men.

Show some respect, you fucking racist. People like you are a blight on the human race.
>>
>>29079307
Nigger nigger nigger, our dicks are much bigger
>>
Sometimes I wish I still had a therapist. Just because having one forced myself to pretend to be happy. Like I was too guilty if I made her into a failure. Also, it was nice to have someone outside my family pretend to care.
>>
Ready for war Joe, how you wanna blow they spot
I know these dirty cops that'll get us in if we murder some wop
Hop in your Hummer, the Punisher's ready; meet me at Vito's
with Noodles, we'll do this dude while he's slurping spaghetti
Everybody kiss the fucking floor, Joey Crack, buck em all
If they move, Noodles shoot that fucking whore
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily
>>
once i saw a webm on 4chan of a cat being forced into a small cage, doused in gasoline, and set on fire
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 64x32) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 64x32
Last night I wanted to torture small animals.
Not the first time this happened.
Accompanied by a feeling of restlessness and
Insomnia.
What wrong with you
>>
>>29079307
My taste in music is far superior to that of 96% of the population. I'll never understand plebs who are satisfied w/ ordinary pop music. Normies, like Risperdal, can suck my balls. Milk milk lemonade, around the corner fudge is made.

I have 2 imaginary siblings (an imouto & a nii-san), as well as a beautiful waifu. Delusion? Far from it. To a normie, maybe. Tis imagination. With imagination, you can still tell what's real & what's fantasy. Delusion blurs that line. I love it when Shana sits on me. Or when I wake up to see my imouto thought the house was empty & is laying in bed naked, and I have to hide my arousal.

Adashino Benio is best girl this season. Prove me wrong. You're a big guy, aren't you? For you. Dale Jr. better win tomorrow. Janus is Saturn's best moon.

Adashino-sama is so hot. She has nice ass. I'd like to titfuck her ass. 2.78 hours ago, I became incredibly aroused by the idea of fucking an anime girl up the nose. The nose, of all things. Feeling her wet, slimy mucus on my dick...hmm, what to do w/ the other nostril?

Finnish & Japanese are both agglutinative languages w/ no future tense.

English: Cheers!
Nihongo: Kanpai!
Espanol: Aclamaciones!
Deutsch: Prost!
Suomi: Kippis!

Omae no kami wa doko? Wo ist dein Gott? Donde esta tu dios? Where is your God?

Wakaru. Wakarimasu. Wakarimasen. Wakarimashita. Wakarimasen deshita. Wakatta. Wakaranai. Wakaranakatta.

Nodo kawaita. Juusu o nomitai. Hontoni nomitai.

From what I can gather, "onaka suita" literally means "my stomach is empty", but we just say "I'm hungry". SImilarly, "nodo kawaita" seems to literally mean "my throat is dry", but we say "I'm thirsty". I obsess over languages too much.
>>
>>29088198
hot

tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
>>29088198
>>29088226
Woah anyone else see this shit?
>>
look I'm not John but I know for a fact he won't stand for any of it. even if you came at him HARD. real hard. maybe you could rub him out. take care of him. it's all nimbostratus from here on out.
>>
this is stupid. I came here a few years ago just out of curiosity and now i'm hooked. i just wasted another day here. the recent attack on trump supporters makes me think elites are planning a race war in 2017. I feel like i am being manipulated to choose sites. i feel like far right and far left are just two sides of the same coin trying to get us to pick sides with their terrorism. gangs are out of control in this world, but history shows they have always been around in some form or another. the world is too big to police and gangs rule the vast overlooked area. they have more money and are willing to pay off cops, while the government underpays law enforcement. guess who wins. enough of that, i think i may want a gf or wife, but not in this state. i'm kind of happy being a friendless virgin. at a crossroads in life and need job or something to do. instead i just read and participate in shitty repetitive bait threads on 4chan. been exploring different boards of late. nothing really interesting. same shit different topic. at least people here don't pretend to be anything but losers like 99% of the rest of the internet pretentious fucks. thinking about mexicans and blacks again. we could get a long a lot better without jews and their reptile loosh overseers. it's like they are storing up fear and discord for some big feast to finally battle against the white pleiadians when nibiru arrives in ragnarok. man my mind is fucked up with so much red pills, green pills, black pills and psych pills i took 20 years ago. i have thought about starting up on a drug of some sort, but have no access to dealers and don't want to wind up in jail. may just stick with over the counter stuff. i am 20 years past puberty and think i'm growing again. what is wrong with me? worried about shit the past year.
>>
>>29088432

... went to school for a while, but now i got jack shit to do and read too many horror stories about robots in the workplace. wish i knew this stuff before buying into the college scam. where is the $30K going to come from? oh i know, i better go to another school for a masters and owe $100K just to pursue a silly dream of mine. I am not much better off than when i was a neet. I should have just waited for my parents to die and jumped off a bridge or something when i wound up a bum. i'm going to give god or whoever assigned me this the bird when i get back to the lobby. i will request planet transfer immediately. fuck this gender-confused earth. thinking of going back to church, but it's boring and full of normies. this is not how i imagined being old. everything seemed good up to 5th grade. i should invent time travel and kill my childhood self after 4th grade. then i would never know that the internet time sink existed and could die happy. there is this vague recollection of talking to people at school. never had many friends that invited me to their house but many lunch table 'friends' and sports teammates. everything got very lonely at 16 and all I saw was the same losers in my house for my adult life. this is turning into a blog. i think the internet sucks. it is good for downloading media, but shit for communicating. i always feel left out. memes start without my knowledge and i just follow along like a sheep. who is starting these? why do i care? most are stupid pointless shit anyway. stupid celebrity gets a mugshot or
>>
>>29088460
... awkward photo, or some movie has a scene with a funny face that appeals to autist sense of humor and it gets repeated ad exhaustum. i don't know how to spell latin. trying to learn latin, but haven't gotten very far in the book yet. what is so great about lating anyway? what if the roman empire never existed. what language and letters would we be using? trying to make a language generator right now because my autism deems it. had the idea of going through the most common words in the english vocabulary, and building association trees to generate new english like languages just for some stupid names and words for a fantasy or sci-fi story I may make. it's all vague right now. i put these kinds of shitty projects on my programming resume but think employers laugh at them. what can i do without experience? i may become a self-published author focusing on either paranormal topics satisfying my kooky brain or fiction of some sort. i certainly won't compose my paragraphs like this. are you still reading? of course you are. you are robot. congratulations. this was all a lie. i'm really an ironic shitposter and have a wife and kids with a $190K salary. yeah that's bullshit too. i'm really an etheric entity typing with telekinesis. fuck you if you don't believe me. or i could just be saying i'm lying because i'm embarassed to reveal stuff online, even though people do this all the time and only other losers ever do anything with the vast amount of personal info online. maybe the nsa has an advanced algorithm to data mine the fuck out my posts. i really don't mind. i wish they would tell me what they have learned about thus far. maybe the send the information off planet to our galactic overlords. shit i watch too many conspiracy videos on youtube. i know they are true but my brain was probably better off not knowing this stuff
>>
>>29088485
... i was just satisfied with "the debbil causes the world to do eveil things". now i know about jews, jesuits, secret societies, and off world races doing who knows what and religions are just cover stories with a controlled amount of truth to them mixed with outright lies.
>>
>>29088521
Typed this out in gedit and had 5000 characters before i knew it. this is why I never use twitter. Well that and it's another shitty social network.
>>
im on acid right now and i just stop talking to my gf by phone like for 1 hour and all i cqn remeber from that call was myself laughing my ass off over nothing and now i cant hold thetears but i think that in this state im more sane. something smellweird
>>
>>29084041
I recognize that guy from the cover of a song on soundcloud....
>>
>>29079388
my stream of concious is a little bit coherent like this damn maybe im not as autistic im keeping up with the theme of the thread, I forgot I should use punctuation. Sometimes I use punctuation and go back and fix it. I wont use backspace here unless for little typos when you hit the wrong key.,

>have you ever tried typing completely without backspace

do it now and be HONEST
>>
I talked to this cunt laninatarazu on kik and can't get over the rage I feel after having been mocked and talked down to by such a worthless gutter whore. I can think of nothing else than visions of the most horrible things happening to her. pain, suffering, until she regrets everything she said.
>>
>>29089104

here is me typeing ith out the backaspace see ho much of a clustefuck my hands and branc are? they type thaings out of orde r and insert random latters slowing me the fuck downs.
>>
>>29082044
you forgot my dick

Also for the response I like to take fAT MIKE AND IKE DOOKIE SHARDS flying fist first going nose deep into the twin towers, Bush, you know? He was all about that shit. RIsK of Rain thread on /v/ is ded and I really wish it would UPDATE withj a host so fucking niggers I could play
>>
>>29079307
Bibble bobble dobble foo
>>
>>29079307
Lick. Butt. Yum.
>>
>>29079307
My gf is a hambeast and I miss eating noodle soup once a day.
>>
Tfw you'll never be called a big guy because you're a manlet
>>
>>29079333
The ass statue is pretty cool desu
>>
>>29079307
MOMMY I WANT MILKYS MOMMY!!! IU LOVE YOUR BIG FAT ASS AND YOUR PERFECT BOOBIES MOMMY!

(not my real mommy just a really thick girl i imagine roleplaying with*
>>
>>29079307
i need to pee really bad
>>
Those fat witches in das3 are really starting to piss me off, especially the ones in Cathedral of the Deep.
>>
There's literally my ex in other room and I can't fuck her because she's my ex
>>
I'm addicted to eating pussy
>>
you are dead dead dead you are dead dead dead you
>>
I love cum, I wish we had girlcum so guys could enjoy cum as much as I do.
>>
>>29087004

I lol'd

Lebanese people are funny
>>
i fucked my life because of a systematic way to life
>>
Maybe if we loved ourselves, it wouldn't be so hard to love each other.
>>
File: ...but srs.png (923 KB, 800x1028) Image search: [Google]
...but srs.png
923 KB, 800x1028
fucj idk man fucking ais dude league of dogs ans shsit gggggg um you lnow max idk juck Neutral Milk Hotel gotta wake up in the moring at 11am for work its 3am fuck no
neeed to take sleep pills STANNIS BARATHEON YOYOYYO i hope hes ok :(
>>
>>29079307
i have to shit
>>
As time flies by so do we
>>
Why did it go like this?
>>
>>29079307
It's a face. Ortegable comment.
>>
benis benis benis benis. man i fucking hope i do something soon
>>
File: Weza reporto.jpg (81 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
Weza reporto.jpg
81 KB, 900x530
A thesis which inherently contains or reflects its opposite antithesis judgement passed on Emporer's fashion with inquisition beyond the measure of what words sewn in passing.

Lascannons at ready in tow for triple death syndrome in head banging Alice with her flames in a fountain exerted from her fingertips.

Chimpanzees was a monkey inordinate fair faxing for puns and paprika for the greater good.

Nonsensical as confusion will be my epitaph, or simply first year art student painting on jagged walls in a crumbling church, the ceiling caving in on the virus that was the gospel.

And on shattered walls they paint their futures, their diaries scattered in a page cut for their hidden whiskey and the charms they wear around their under aged harlots necks at low light.

For the emperor.
>>
File: A Little Time-Lapse Magic (2).png (548 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
A Little Time-Lapse Magic (2).png
548 KB, 1280x851
creepy statue is typical of 4chan culture slightly obscene cast to demeanor mayan mezo origin perhaps

Stream of consciousness upon entering thread.
>>
>>29079307
continuing disgust a profound increasing of distain disorder a prommenant convulution of rampant distant and
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.