[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon maybe if you just lifted during these past years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462155435871.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462155435871.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
>Hey anon maybe if you just lifted during these past years you wouldn't be such a bitter virgin haha
>You should've lifted bro haha
>>
>>29078786
I'm short and a coward, lifting wont fix this mess.
I think a slow, tranquil life of reading books and playing vidya is preferable to the stress of dating in my position.
>>
>>29078786
Those are moderately attractive and they look like clowns anyway.

You people are seriously divorced from other human beings if you think that's the pinnacle of attractiveness.
>>
>>29078861
>You people are seriously divorced from other human beings if you think that's the pinnacle of attractiveness.

What is it then smartass
>>
>>29078786
>You should've lifted bro haha
I cant lift my autism away no matter how much i push it.
>>
>>29078786
lifting doesn't cure baldness or autism
>>
>>29078786
I do lift but I'm never going to look like that.
>>
>>29078786

Lift bro haha gotta lift dude lift weights lift bench press squat gotta lift to be considered a human being now bro.

When did lifting become such a fucking fad meme? Every fucking teenager/collegefag lifts now, from athletes to robots. It used to be something reserved for athletes, now its all anyone can ever fucking talk about.

Not running, calisthenics, climbing, biking etc etc... its only lifting. What is this shit?
>>
>>29080290
Because lifting is the easiest way to get bigger and stronger.
>running
running 2 hours + sweating balls
>calisthenics
no progressive overload, fuck doing 60 pushups, that shit takes forever and sucks
>climbing, biking
again, less progressive overload and takes forever

whereas with lifting we have
>do warm up sets in 5-6 minutes
>do work sets, no more than 8 reps because at heaviest possible weight
>finish your workout in at most an hour, and most of that time is just warm up or resting between sets
But if you run, the WHOLE hour sucks
If you do calisthenics, you have to do a giant set, so the WHOLE time sucks
Lifting only requires a very small subset of your workout to suck

I hope you understand anon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.