[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder Success
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: oBFUoHi.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
oBFUoHi.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1920
Have any robots ever had success on Tinder. What's your experience like.

Normal fags who browse /r9k/ how well do you do on it.

Please post a pic of yourself if possible so I can have a better understanding of the success/failure.
>>
>>29078729
I don't know if I'd call it a success, but I matched with 1 single woman in all my time swiping right on everyone. I wrote her and we actually went out. We drank beer in a cemetery. I asked to hold her hand and she avoided answering. At the end of the night we hugged and she said she wasn't into it.
>>
>>29079004
How would you rate yourself in terms of looks.
>>
>>29079239
I'd say 5/10, but so was she.
>>
>>29079323
How about your social skills. Why did you drink in a cemetery.
>>
I had success on grindr. Hooked up with two guys within the first week. Probably going to hook up with another tonight. No homo.
>>
>>29078729
I got Tinder a week ago. Swiped right on everyone every day and only have eight matches. No idea how I should go about talking to them. It's highly likely that they are fetishists who are only looking for sex anyway.
>>
>>29079395
Tinders algorithm can detect you swipping right on everyone and will start negatively impacting your success after a while.
>>
File: killme.gif (613 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
killme.gif
613 KB, 200x200
>tfw my only match is a fat tranny
>>
>>29079357
I classify myself as a cyborg, so sometimes I can get by socially. She told me a lot of intimate stuff (she was raped and because of that was had suicidal thoughts often, etc.) I thought we got on really well and spent many hours together. The cemetery was her idea, it is a dark and quiet place in my noisy city, and it was close to her house. I brought a blanket and we sat by a tree. It was the longest I spent with a single person for as long as I can remember. The reality is though I probably said a bunch of nervous spaghetti.
>>
>>29079004
>got drunk with a stranger in a cemetery

She wanted to be spooky raepd desu u fuked up
>>
>swipe right on hundreds of cuties
>swipe right on hundreds of mids and fugs
>no matches

I know deep down I was meant to be alone forever.
But, it's okay. I've got me.
>>
>>29079598
Probably, yeah. I suck at reading social cues.
>>
i have abroad

in colombia and places in europe

in the uk where i live not so much
>>
>>29078729
God dude i wish i looked like that
>>
>>29078729
I'm an ex-cyborg who kind of regressed into a robot over the last 4 years. Actually went on my first ever date last night with a girl from Tinder. She's cute, really into art, writing music, and casual vidya. This morning she texted me saying she had a lot of fun and she's planning on coming over to my place tomorrow night. I haven't gotten laid in 4 years so I'm pretty excited desu lads. I'm just moved to a new city where I don't know anyone so I'm making a serious effort to can regain my cyborg status.

I've been getting advice from my normie friends and making up a lot of it as I go a long, but feel free to ask any questions.
>>
>>29079770
How old are you?

originality[/spoiler/
>>
>>29079821
I'm 23. I should add that I've had Tinder for two weeks and have set up two dates with two different girls. The first date was last night. My second one was scheduled for tomorrow, but I decided to unmatch with that girl (we hadn't exchanged numbers yet) so that the one from last night can come over.
>>
Can you use Tinder without a Facebook account?
>>
>>29079770
How do you start a chat with a cute Girl?
>>
>>29079876
>23
everything I needed to know. you lost your virginity as a teenager and are a normie
>>
>>29079975
I read her bio which mentioned her being an artist, and looked through her pictures and instagram to figure out she was into film and music too. I greeted her and asked her what kind of movies she was into, and went from that to what kind of art she does, what she studies etc. After about 2 hours of chatting on and off, I said 'I have to focus on work for a bit. Would you be down to catch this movie tonight?' and she said yes.

I try to be pretty selective in my swiping and who I bother to message. Mainly interested in kind of hipster/alternative girls because they tend to share interests with me. I don't bother swiping right on super hot stacies because I know I won't be comfortable meeting them irl, and probably wouldn't have anything to talk about anyway.
>>
>>29080051
I've only ever had a sexual relationship with one girl and I've been on a 4 year dry spell. Sorry if that's triggering for you.
>>
>>29080113
oh, so you've had a girlfriend too? lol just leave our board please
>>
>>29080137
She was just a friend. You can hide the thread, friendo.
>>
>>29080157
You weren't a robot. Just a failed normie. A shame this is a majority here.
>>
Depends on what you mean by success. I've had matches since I started in February but I'm too autistic to be normie enough.

I've had 3 matches I never messaged, 1 match that lead to a date that she canceled at the last minute, and 1 from yesterday that I'm going to contact.

I mostly just swipe right on chubby or average looking women because they feel more in my league and because I get nervous around women who are better looking than me. I'm a 6/10 at best and most of the time I get too nervous. I just wish I wasn't so afraid.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.