[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Confidence"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458419474159.jpg (277 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458419474159.jpg
277 KB, 1480x1080
Is it a meme or does it actually works with grills?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKE_B4jMF5Q
>>
>>29078691

>step 1 be attractive
>step 2 dont be unattractive

yes, confidence is a meme.
>>
Yes, just act like if you were a confident person and learn from it.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.01.55).jpg (136 KB, 439x529) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.01.55).jpg
136 KB, 439x529
>>29078709
>What do you think of Valentine
>>
>>29078691
It's literally all you need.

>>29078717
There's nothing attractive about an insecure sperg.
>>
>>29078717
>>29079120
This. Insecure people are the worst thing to hang around with.
>>
>>29078691
Has to be the right girl, aka she has to be attracted to you somewhat physically, if you don't pass that test and then you try to have "confidence" and hit on her, you'll never get anywhere and be labeled a creepy weird guy who doesn't understand when he shouldn't try to hit on her or do anything.

Basically actual confidence is just not giving a fuck if the bitch is interested or not and just doing whatever the hell you want. Just do things for yourself and try to be assertive and confident in general situations, not just with grills, then that will blend over into the realm of trying to hit on girls, then eventually if you aren't super ugly or super autistic you'll find a girl who actually wants you to hit on her
>>
>>29078691
WTF op where did you get this pic of me?
>>
>>29079209

I like insecure people.
>>
>>29079265
this
confidence will not get you all the girls
but it will help you get a girl
imagine this girl is attracted to you even if you're average but you screw it up being an insecure faggot
>>
>>29078691
No it doesnt. If you try to be a "confident" manlet you will just come off as someone who is trying too hard to fake it. Manlets have an aura of inadequacy surrounding them and confidence won't do shit about it.

Now if youre fat or ugly but tall, confidence will help you out tremendously.
>>
confidence is positively not real

if a girl likes you, ask her why and she'll tell you you're confident
if a girl DOESN'T like you, ask her why and she'll tell you you should be more confident

confidence is even a step below funny in this regard. Women will always laugh at your jokes if they like you, no matter how unfunny the jokes are, but women who aren't into you will at least crack up at something that's actually good. With confidence, all bets are off and the term is just semantically empty
>>
>>29079727
>imagine this girl is attracted to you even if you're average but you screw it up being an insecure faggot

Story of my life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.