[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do "real" women NEED make up if they have vaginas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462487964359.jpg (50 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1462487964359.jpg
50 KB, 700x393
why do "real" women NEED make up if they have vaginas

her vagina isn't enough to get you hard?
>>
>her vagina isn't enough to get you hard?

have you ever seen the average girl's vagina? of course it isn't enough. It's barely enough to get hard when she's sucking your dick.
>>
>>29078537
Yeah,They wear makeup so Chad is more convinced to let them in his pants.
>>
>>29078537
Because we are attracted to youth and health which make up exaggerates.
>>
men don't want women to wear a fuckton of makeup, i don't know why this is so hard for women to understand

>b-but muh anecdotes about that time i didn't wear makeup and people asked why i looked tired or sick

maybe if you had good sleep and diet habits you wouldn't look like a shambling zombie
>>
>>29078537
frodo?
>>
>>29078560
It sounds like you're gay, anon. I get the vagina not turning you on, but if you can't get hard with a bj then either you're gay or have erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>29078537

no because other women might use makeup which woudl give them an advantage when going for Chad
>>
>>29078537
Damn, seeing her face makes me feel better about my occasional pimple.
>>
>>29078618
yeah, I probably have some ED due to anti anxiety and depression meds
>>
Girl on the right would have to settle for someone in her league.

Girl on the left chokes on Chad cock on a nightly basis.

This is why makeup should be outlawed.
>>
>never, ever wear makeup, not even to weddings, funerals, job interviews, etc.
>shower and wash my face regularly, good diet, exercise
>have clear, healthy skin as a result
>despite having massive bags under my eyes, no one ever gives me shit

makeup is a meme and anyone who uses it is just massively insecure about their real appearance
>>
>>29078707

meds dont make you gay anon

being gay makes you gay
>>
These images always make me laugh. It's as if I'm supposed to be shocked, like the desired response from anyone looking at this is "wow, I didn't know makeup could make an ugly girl so beautiful!".

Nigga you can clearly tell just from the picture on the right that this woman is fucking hideous. Both pictures are equally disgusting and seeing women with that much makeup on is a huge red flag. Gross ass fuckin crackwhore lookin bitch.
>>
Average girls w/o makeup could get average guys but they need makeup to lure Chad. Sometimes they become so attached to makeup they think that is how pretty they actually are.
>>
>>29078537
why do "real" men need to be 6'+ to be attractive to women? well?

answer me that shit you dumb fuck
>>
>>29078537
Women dont need makup, it's a meme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.