[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I was just checking out this board and for now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x960
Holy shit I was just checking out this board and for now I'm not going to touch on how deluded you all are, but the main thing that amazes me is the you think you will generally find a VIRGIN that will marry you. Haha holy shit. The only virgin women I know of are fat or extremely ugly.

What is this deluded aspiration? Is it jealousy at 'normies' for living normal lives or is the hating roasties meme? Genuinely curious.
>>
>generally

genuinely*

your welcome
>>
>>29078238
I'm a virgin so she should be a virgin. It's simple logic
>>
>>29078238
>how deluded you all are
Just wait.
>>
>>29078253
Thanks senpai

>>29078279
Yes but.. Robot virgins are different
>>
>>29078238
My mother was a virgin at 17 years old, I don't know why you think it's such a difficult thing to happen.
Anyway, I want a virgin because they seem more innocent, and I am attracted to girls who have innocent looks or personality. I also find disgusting to imagine myself licking a pussy that has had other men's penises in.
>>
>>29078281
wait for what
( have to make comment unique) 928309ju
>>
>>29078238

Because I don't want to "date" anyone. I want a marriage. You can't make a whore into a housewife
>>
I did find a virgin girl who I will most likely marry. I just left the degenerate shit hole that is America and met her in China. It wasn't even hard, the vast majority of women here are extremely conservative about sex.

Stay mad though cuck, and remember, her sexual history definitely has zero influence on her as a person :^)
>>
>>29078381
Yes but surely you must have enough awareness to realize that that is very rare these days. There are plenty of women with innocent personalities, a tiny percent of them are probably virgins senpai.
>>
>>29078279
>she should be [something] because I can't score
>>
>>29078238
Most of us (robots) will just settle with a 4/10 at best or die alone
I wish I could be kv again
Kissing just made everything worse
>>
>>29078423
You honestly don't think that you can't find yourself a girl that has had slept with a couple of people, is awesome, ticks all the boxes and love her enough to want to spend your life with her?
>>
>>29078457
You also have to consider some girls don't have an innocent personality and are virgins, nevertheless.

I know it's rare, but I don't think it's so rare it's unreasonable to want to marry a virgin.
I do think it's unreasonable to want to marry a virgin if you are not a really successful guy, that has had tons of sex with all sorts of girls already.
>>
File: Cartoon31.jpg (90 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon31.jpg
90 KB, 640x437
>>29078238
I know that already faggot but I still stand my ground on only dating virgins. I rather die a kissless virgin then to date the modern western whore who jumps from cock to cock.
>>
>>29078238
Why do you think these robots are virgins in the first place? They expect everything to just happen perfectly and they think they're oppressed by society when it doesn't. They expect their future gf to magically seek them out one day, and they expect the gf to be the perfect virgin qt gf they'd always fantasized about. Instead of just meeting a bunch of girls, being flexible, and going for the right one when they find her, they are too entrenched in their idyllic pursuit of the perfect animu virgin girl.
end of rant
>>
>>29078596
Yes that was basically it. Reading through this board I didn't understand how people who claim to be horrible with women/people would believe that they could suddenly pull a virgin qt.
>>
>>29078620
fuck you I am never giving up on my dreams of finding a perfect qt virgin gf who is not after my wallet.
>>
>>29078599
But that just comes off as complete spite man. You hate these women because they reject you so they're whores. And somehow somewhere there is an entire different group of women that are completely different because they haven't got laid yet?
>>
>>29078620
Perfectly summed up anonpai.
>>
>>29078620
>men aren't allowed to have standards
>just settle with some shitty woman
>>
>>29078690
It should come off as spite. They earned it.
>>
>>29078238
They are already ready to kill themselves over a lack of sexual/romantic experience, being with someone who has more sex and relationship experience scares the crap out of them. The only way they can picture themselves in a happy anime romance is if the fantasy women is also discovering that shit for the first time. In order to justify this fear/insecurity while also being able to
claim "no women wants me" they pretend that being a normal person and having sex during youth/college/before marriage is "dirty" and that the reason these women intimidate them is "standards" rather then "being that inexperienced compared to a women makes me feel like less of a man, and I'm already not a man".

Your welcome OP.
>>
>>29078776
If you think that thinking you will magically find a qt virgin oneinites or whatever you guys call it and you will magically fall in love having 'standards' then you are autistic.
>>
>>29078795
I hate the whole us against them mentality who's 'they'?
>>
>>29078238
i've met some beautiful virgins in my life
some people just don't feel like whoring around

but sure marry that sex bomb who is riding dick since she's 14 but don't be suprised if you find your self prepping the bull
>>
>>29078911
I highly doubt that. You met them which implies you weren't close yet they randomly made it clear they were virgins? Sleeping with people every once and a while isn't whoring out it's being normal and sexually active.

Also with the cuck stuff, most memes don't apply to real life. Turn off the pc and go outside.
>>
>>29078869
Everything is black and white here. If you were in a fight would you give love taps? We have no place in society, no friends, gf's,jobs, fuck everything. Being gray means letting them walk all over you claiming price ignoring the fact that it's because of the ostracized that price was possible. Or the ostracized giving up and not saying bad vs good. Give into maybe and everyone is normal. Fuck normals.
>>
File: hypergamy.jpg (93 KB, 755x629) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy.jpg
93 KB, 755x629
>>29078238

Here is more bait for your bait.
>>
>>29078973
*Piece not price.
>>
File: 1463732425257.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1463732425257.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>29078998
>Grits teeth
*PEACE RATHER
>>
>>29078976
Yes because you were alive and on the dating scene in 1955. Keep in mind there were virtually no autists or robots back then either.

>>29078973
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>29079038
>Keep in mind there were virtually no autists or robots back then either.

Yes there were, they could just find a wife and "autism" is a meme disease that is over diagnosed.

Everyone on this board could get themselves diagnosed with autism if they felt like it because the "symptoms" are not being a normalfag.
>>
File: 1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg (332 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg
332 KB, 1400x990
>>29078690

>You hate these women because they reject you so they're whores

who said anything about rejection? I am the one doing the rejection and I get put off by the bimbos who try to ask me out. they have trust issues and emotional baggage from dating other guys. also who knows what kind of degrading shit she did with chad because I know people who tell me they cum on their gfs face all of the time and suck their dicks. not interested in kissing her disgusting ass lips fuck that shit.
>>
>>29079038
Hope is fickle. It's the truth as I see it.
>>
>>29078827
>happy anime romance
What's so wrong with this? Why do you normalfags get so angry at the idea of an actually pure romance?
You people are sick
>>
>>29078279
>male virgin: undesirable, would slut around if he could
>female virgin: managed to keep her legs shut for years despite temptations and offers

Why do any of you deserve a female virgin? Imagine a 5/10 average woman sacrificing her prime years when she could have slept around with handsome men. You would have to prove yourself worthy. You value virginity so much yet you feel entitled to it.
>>
File: 1339720727088.jpg (24 KB, 231x363) Image search: [Google]
1339720727088.jpg
24 KB, 231x363
>its another "l-look guys I'm a normie" episode
>>
File: 1460310544978.jpg (142 KB, 798x598) Image search: [Google]
1460310544978.jpg
142 KB, 798x598
>Falling for the gf meme

get a waifu cuckie
>>
File: 1457747261073.jpg (108 KB, 483x692) Image search: [Google]
1457747261073.jpg
108 KB, 483x692
>>29078238
Lol, you knew white unicorns. Even ugly or fat women are getting laid before 22 years old.

>>29078279
>She would be a virgin because she would be pure and innocent (female)
>You are a virgin because no one wants you (male)
>thinks this is equal exchange
No toka koka bro

I have GF that had one bf before me at 18s (she is now 22) for four months and I don't give a damn, livin' sweet life with her. You fucking robots are pretentious pussies that think only with memes.
>>
>>29078457
My weird uncle found an 18 year old virgin from a village to marry, and it wasn't that long ago. Like 10 years ago. I'm from some shithole in Europe though
>>
>>29078253
>your

you're*

no problim
>>
>>29079757
>problim

problem*

fuck you
>>
>>29079518
>Memes
I at the very least want life to be fair, like when feminism hadn't fucked everything up. I'll never be happy otherwise.

If I'm 27 with one partner in my past, and I'm a seven, then she needs to be about 25 with none as a seven because I ironically want to be more experienced like they want so I need to be more experienced. Plus, girls get STDs easier, and fuck staying with that.. we should be clean and I better at sex, and older, because that's how the genes say it should be.

>Unrealistic so I bitch.
>>
File: Moonman.jpg (18 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.jpg
18 KB, 500x250
>>29078238
We don't have much hope that we'll find a virgin in these times, we just have enough self-respect to refuse used goods.

Even if they won't admit it, the majority of men are disgusted by the thought that some other man's stinky cock at some point penetrated and ejaculated into their woman.
>>
>>29078500
Yes. I will never find a girl like that or even a virgin gf. I have already accepted that I won't be having a gf ever in my life.
>>
>>29080096
>he fell for the cuckspiracy meme
>>
People here who are like 25+ and think they'll find a virgin girl at the same age are delusional, yeah.
But most people here are 16-21, which isnt really unreasonable. A lot of people think everyone's lost it by like 14, but the average is probably actually somewhere around 17-19.
>>
>>29079868
>fuck you

Lemme fuck you*

Asswipe.
>>
May as well go with 2D instead of a non virgin.
>>
>>29080511
I don't know what you mean by that. This isn't a meme, most men will always prefer virgins.
>>
File: 1460653902618.png (252 KB, 1280x667) Image search: [Google]
1460653902618.png
252 KB, 1280x667
Original post, rowbah, u won't get me
>>
>>29078381
This here. Sleeping around, getting drunk, being loud and obnoxious; these are all masculine traits. It's fucking disgusting seeing our women behave in this way.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.