[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just told my hole family my points of views about the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x584
Just told my hole family my points of views about the world. It started with known individuals, then people that I considered friends, then my family. Every single one of them look me like If I was the devil itself. Since I opened my mouth they all thought that the world could be a better place if I wasn't part of it.

Now I don't the really talk with anybody, all the few "friends" I had blocked me from their life. And my family told me to move from home. They don't answer my calls. I don't know where all went so wrong. Maybe since I discovered 4chan, who knows. The only thing that I know for sure is that I'm alone, without friends, family or gf. I'm at war with the whole world
>>
>>29078044
>It's another "anon gets edgy" episode
>>
>>29078044
>he revealed his power level

u dun goofed
>>
So what was the most controversial things u told em?
>>
>>29078044
you think you have it bad?

le not original commento xDD
>>
beta uprising when?

orygynyl
>>
>>29078132
and YOU think you do?
>>
Yeah OP please give us a brief overview of what you told them.
>>
>>29078119
Even to I'm not le 14/88 /pol/ anon. I do share /pol/ points of view (not all of them for sure). My cousin married a nigger and since then I don't really talk to her. I even told my whole family to stop all kind of contac with her. I think that, what really bothered them was the fact that I don't really believe in god. Since all of them are really hardcore about that
>>
>>29078218
>My cousin married a nigger and since then I don't really talk to her. I even told my whole family to stop all kind of contac with her

You let the memes get real
>>
>>29078218
You're supposed to judge people by the content of their character, specially if he married his cousin. Unless you got some real reason why you'd called him nigger, he's, supposedly, a bad person foremost and the skin color is irrelevant. You took your edge too far, specially because most of the thing you shared does not concern them anyway.
>>
>>29078275
Not me. I hate her with passion. We used to hang out a lot. We talked about all kind of things when we were kids. I don't really care what she does with her life. What I do care is that she always showed up at my parents place with his pet and always looked so happy. I hate that. I really fucking hated it
>>
>>29078044
This is remarkable since I just developed an idea to do this today.

I have been isolated from my family and haven't felt worthy or able of self expression in any form.

I've never had a facebook and I am quite a bit older than most here on /r9k/.

I thought I would share with my extended family my most controversial opinions and experiences without claiming to have an objective or authoritative viewpoint.
Topics I want to go over:
pedophilia
homosexuality
feminists and racial justice movements
european immigration crisis
hypergamy
viability of suicide
among others

I thought it might expose ideas about the definition of family and of unconditional love. As well as how people regard the opinions and experiences of the mentally ill (me). I might even have my preconcieved notions disproven.

Can you go into more specifics about what you said and how people reacted, OP?
>>
>>29078420
Sorry I was off. It wasn't really controversial. I started just telling them that I'm not really found of non white people. From there it just escalated. I started to telling them how god was just a made up concept made by a group just to have control over and to keep people "in plance". They replied to me with the obvious "how do you that" and "god is real". I went all out from then on.

My problem isn't non white people or god. My problem is that I'm not happy. While I see everyone happy. They follow and all the trendy shit and they seem happy. I absolutely hate my the core of all my being that. They all seem happy while at the same time all over the years I felt like a left over. They didnt even acknowledge my existence until I started to talk to them.
>>
>>29078815
If you're like me, there are things you know that you can do to make your situation better.
Books
Exercise
Meditation
developing a skill-based or socially viable hobby or interest.
or even just trying harder to be successful at your school or job.

But since at the core of your being you have difficulty deriving pleasure from the sometimes difficult learning curve associated with these pursuits, you spend your time coping and distracting yourself so you don't have to think about the misery and failure that is your life.

Does this sound familiar?
>>
>>29078044
Honestly I'm thinking of Doing this just for the slight chance it might make them OKAY with me killing myself. If I have my family's approval on this, I see no reason why I won't be able to finish it off.
>>
File: the red pill.jpg (5 KB, 299x224) Image search: [Google]
the red pill.jpg
5 KB, 299x224
>>29078044
trying to force the redpill on normies...
>>
>>29078218
was he an actuall nigger or was he a chill blackbro?
>>
>>29079043
i tried this tact. Chances are it won't work.

Told my mom I wanted to commit suicide and explained why.

She cried and replied she would never understand my decision for suicide.

Most people are hardwired for optimism and most parents view a child's suicide as a total parental failure.
>>
>>29078044
>Just told my hole family my points of views about the world
If it was as illiterate and incoherent as this post I'm surprised you are still allowed to roam free from your wrangler.
>>
>>29078975
I did excersice when I was younger and had a fit body. I'm not really found on reading but I do from time to time. I don't really meditate at all.

>you have difficulty deriving pleasure from the sometimes difficult learning curve associated with these pursuits
Not really. I just hate the fact that everyone gets to be happy but me. And why is that? Because of my points of view? I was a normie before being in this site and even before that. When I was a teen. I always felt like a left over. Everyone seemed to forget my existence. Even when I did my best so everyone could feel better when I talked or hanged out with them.

>you spend your time coping and distracting yourself so you don't have to think about the misery and failure that is your life.
Not all the time, but I do this more and more frequently.

>Does this sound familiar?
Vaguely
>>
>>29078356
you hated seeing her happy or what? you can't articulate this problem well enough not to seem like a mentally challenged idiot
>>
>>29078815
>They didnt even acknowledge my existence until I started to talk to them.
Are you surprised? What the hell are you expecting of people? The world isn't like one of your japanese cartoons anon
>>
>>29079137
He sounded ghetto when he was talking with my cousin. But when he talked with my parents and other relatives he sounded well mannered

>>29079043
>>29079105
I just did it because I felt that I was burning inside from all the things I felt but could talk about it.

>>29079161
I know, I don't really feel OK. I thing my hands are really pale and shaking, but maybe it's my mind
>>
>>29079224
I hate her because she seemed happy. I'm not happy. All the people around me seem happy. But I can't be happy. Why is that? I never had a girlfriend, never had friends who wanted to hang out with me. Never spent all night texting or at a party with someone.

>>29079253
It's not like that. people always remember their friends. But they never did with me. Not even when it was my birthday, only my family remembered that. While they fucking started talking everyone early in the morning how that day was a special day because it was a Chad or some other slut birthday.
>>
>>29079189
Your life will continue to get worse if you continue to behave and think this way.

Most people will only pay attention to you if you have something to offer them.

You can read a book about history or philosophy or whatever you're interested in learning more about.

You can learn guitar or woodworking or gardening or painting or something productive that people can appreciate.

You can take up martial arts or mountain biking or backpacking and inevitably you will engage with other interesting people.

It's just a sad fact that very few will respect you or anything you say if you don't have anything to offer them.

And if you aren't bothered by the learning curve like I am, you should make an effort in those areas.
>>
>>29079467
Thanks, I feel like doing this. I just want to focus my mind in something else at the moment. Every single moment I remember what happened I feel pain in my stomach. I'll try reading something online.
>>
>>29079652
Reading something online isn't very meaningful to get you out of your situation if you don't share it and your thoughts about it with others.

Just saying...
>>
>>29078815
You should have plenty of time to do things that make you happy. Just do them.
>>
>>29078044
what the fucking hell did you expect ?
Did the absorption into autism make you so numb to normie ife, that you can't hide your power-level ?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.