[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fall for the Neutrogena meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1462523275986.jpg (20 KB, 257x308) Image search: [Google]
1462523275986.jpg
20 KB, 257x308
>Be me
>Have horrible acne on my face due to hot candle wax poured on my face as a kid

>Nothing ever mother fucking works
>Everyone tells me there bullshit meme
Bro just poor eggs and cum on your face and shit it's easy
>Start taking very cold showers and only washing my face with cold water
>Starting to clear up!
>Wash my face with Neutrogena shit before I go to bed
>Wake up with acne all of my face everything is fucking dry and red
>Look at reviews for all the acne shit on amazon they are all 1 star
>>
>>29077999
>Bro just poor eggs and cum on your face and shit it's easy

lol
>>
>Have horrible acne on my face due to hot candle wax poured on my face as a kid

What a waste of trips. You are incredibly stupid.
>>
File: nerd.jpg (17 KB, 286x508) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
17 KB, 286x508
Washing your face with urine is guaranteed to fix it. You can't buy uric acid at the store, but it works 100%.
>>
>>29078041
Lol nice troll anon, I hope some dumb naive anons actually take your advice
>>
Maybe try Accutane ? it's a powerful drug but it tends to work
>>
>>29078025
That is my only guess to why my acne is so bad. I had cheap dollar store candle wax burns my face where the acne is so bad.
>>
shampoo once a week, very gently wash your face with non hot water. my skin was pretty messed up from acne products as a teenager.
>>
>>29077999
Get acne medication from your doctor and Cerave
>>
cetaphil wash and moisturizer. that's the best advice i can give you
>>
>mom buys me this mineral crunchy red body/facewash
>caused breakout on every surface of my body
>>
some people are just meant to be repulsive anon
man up :^)
>>
Neutrogena works for soft acne and black dots. At least the one I know. What did you exactly use, Anon?
>>
Stridex pads. Seriously.
>>
make sure your sheets are being washed weekly
>>
>>29077999
Just buy generic Isotretinoin online, and hope the package doesn't get seized. It's cheaper than prescription and it's the same stuff.

Otherwise, try to get a derma to write you up for it.
>>
>>29077999
checked, also...
>not changing your sheets and pillow cases every week
>not showering everyday or every other day
These two things will help you so much, I went all through Highschool getting minimal acne because of these things and keeping up on my hygiene
>>
>>29080517
kindly fuck off with your meme advices
>>
>>29080652
>meme advices
this is probably why you have bad acne and hygiene you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>29080697
I couldn't list the things I've tried in a single post because of character limit.

I'm not OP btw.
>>
>>29079377
>>29077999
Have to agree with Cetaphil OP. My girlfriend turned me on to it and I've been just about acne free ever since. Also quit Jerkin your dick so much.
>>
>>29081286
He's just here to troll he already knows we already do those things
>>
The home remedy that worked for me was to slightly mash a green banana and apply that to the worst spots for an hour or so.
Has to be an under ripe (green) banana though. Not sure what a ripe banana would be like.
>>
File: 1440502455851.jpg (90 KB, 476x655) Image search: [Google]
1440502455851.jpg
90 KB, 476x655
>>29081909
Now that's something I haven't heard about yet.
>>
>>29081909
Just put honey on your face brah
>>
I had bad acne and it cleared up a few weeks after I stopped putting anything on my face apart from water. I haven't used soap on my face in years and I never get pimples now.
>>
I used to have cystic acne, went away after I got an isotretinoin (accutane, roaccutane) prescription from the local derma.

Just a few things to keep in mind: listen to the derma, DO FUCKING NOT fall for the antibiotics meme (minociclin, etc.) those fuck you up, and DO NOT liste to people telling you to not wash your face.

I started with 16 weeks on 30mg (under half the normal dose for a 72 kg male), and it almost completely went away. This with bi-daily face washes with soap, in the winter. Just use lipbalm and moisturizer (I just used the aftershave balm I had). No problems whatsoever with dry cracked skin.

Afterwards, they upped my dose, and everything went away. Took a long time though for my acne to clear up.
>>
Which reminds me, during puberty you get acne due to hormones. Of.it persists into adulthood, it's because the pimples are infected woth bacteria. (P. acnes, in some cases S. aureus). They don't just live on your skin, but also deeply IN the pores. No amount of face washing, scrubbing, cleaning bedsheets, etc. will help if you've got a bad infection.

But do clean your room and bed weekly, it's the shit. Personally, I do it the friday, makes my weekends fresh.
>>
>Bro just poor eggs and cum on your face and shit it's easy
This made lol for the first time in a long time
>>
>>29082381
once it clears can you come off the meds or are you just on it for the rest of your life?
>>
>>29082381
How exactly do you think antibiotics fuck you up? They're not 100% effective, but they work partially for me, and I've not got anywhere near the side effects I experienced on Roaccutane.

I had a massively bad reaction against Roaccutane. Not my skin, but it obliterated my mood. I literally could not laugh on it, and I have never felt horror like it. There are forums of people reporting similar experience, and people claiming they never fully recovered. Some people do just experience mild side effects like dryness, but for others, it's the worst mistake of their life. It's a gamble I'd say you take only after having thought about it and researched it, to be honest.
>>
I'm a skin-care fanatic. Here's what you can do imho: Every morning and, if you want to night, follow this routine:
1. Steam your face, this will open your pores and clean them from oil and bacteria that can worse your acne.
2. Use a gentle cleanser, rinse with warm water.
3. Use a green clay+activated charcoal face mask. You can make your own, look up on youtube.
4. Rinse your face with lukewarm to cold water. This will close the pores and give your face a smoother look. Some people actually use ice for the same purpose, and this should help with acne too, but I do not suggest doing this every day. But it's quite pleasing especially in summer.
5. Use a moisturizer. This is very important.

Other products I suggest are aloe vera and castor oil. Also, buy biological products. Usually non-biological products contain chemicals that can irritate your skin.
>>
>>29082190
what about back/shoulder/neck/chest acne?

btw I also experimented with no soap on my whole body, so essentially I bathe in plain water all the time, and it got noticeably better, but still looks like dogshit.
>>
>>29082981
>t. millennial blogger
Seriously, you just coped that shit from a shitty blog.
>>
>>29081909
So it HAS to be a green banana, even though you have never tried using a rip one...
>>
Everything except for accutane seems to be a meme.

But accutane /will/ fuck you up. We're talking potential kidney failure and other shit. So choose wisely lads.
>>
I used to get rid of any acne by applying Sudocream, although I guess any antiseptic or wound cream would work. I would just apply it to the spots and they'd usually be gone within 2-3 days. Not sure how it would work for others but it's cheap so you're not really wasting much of your neetbucks by trying.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.