[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autismo advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1462113951507.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1462113951507.png
98 KB, 612x491
My question: Should I ask a girl out to the movies as friends because I don't want to lose the friendship we developed last semester or should I take one of my other closer friends? Pros and cons of each robros?
ITT: We ask and answer insultingly easy and stupid questions we have because of autismo.
>>
Message her and ask to go for a drink instead. Seeing films with girls is boring.
>>
File: 1440191447754.jpg (45 KB, 436x402) Image search: [Google]
1440191447754.jpg
45 KB, 436x402
woah what? lol
>>
File: 1420420270244.jpg (14 KB, 348x394) Image search: [Google]
1420420270244.jpg
14 KB, 348x394
How do I make friends when I have no friends and I haven't had friends since middle school?

I'm 21 and will be starting 4th year at Uni in the fall. I don't have a job this summer.
>>
>>29077963
I think you should ask her out and, in case she seems confused, you explain you want it to be just you two.
The problem with calling one of your friends is that she might get attracted to him instead of you and, overall, she might focus less on you and be less prone to get attracted to you, since it will seem like a casual thing, and she won't thinking about romantic affairs as much.
>>
>>29078073
I think you misunderstand. I want to go either with her or with one of other friends - not both of them at the same time. So far, I've identified some pros of just taking her (namely not losing her friendship) but the pros of taking my buddy seem to outweigh hers (namely because of post-movie vidya). I still need an argument to push me into a decision though.
>>
>>29078021
There's no easy way around it. You must either join a club and initiate conversation with people there, or try during or after one of your classes. At this point in your life, it's do or die.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.