[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are the failure in your family >tfw you were still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1463160527640.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1463160527640.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>tfw you are the failure in your family
>tfw you were still the most intelligent out of all your siblings but you never had a social life so you fell into a deep depression which forced you to become a useless NEET with no prospects in life and no friends

suicide is the only way out of this mess.
>>
File: bd-old2.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bd-old2.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
Finally made a dr appointment for depression. Gonna try the pill meme before anything an hero related.

I mean my current life is worse than death, but not intolerably so.
>>
>>29077786
Joint the military. At least then you'd gain the respect back from your family.
>>
>>29077979
To be honest I'd rather leave to another country and never see my family again.

I was never really close with them and Id prefer it if they just stopped talking to me

But of course all they do is taunt me about my pathetic life.

The only thing I really have on them is that I'm /fit/. But who cares about that?
>>
>>29078058
Being fit is a big deal. Most people today are turning into fat slobs. At least you care enough about your body to take care of it.
>>
File: IMG_1304.png (126 KB, 453x342) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1304.png
126 KB, 453x342
>Tfw you are the only success in your family
>>
>>29077786
I know that feel

Even my introverted brother is doing better than me, and I used to be far more confident and intelligent. Now I'm literally friendless and on anti-depressants and cry alone most nights, JUST.
>>
>family's very religious and is well-respected by their community
>parents are both successful
>siblings are successful
>I play in a band for money, live in a shitty apartment, drink a lot, post on tibetan amphibian analysis BBSes, and have three kids by three different women
I would be impressed if I became more of a disappointment to them.
>>
Yup. Are you a middle child?
>>
>>29077786
>tfw one half of my family makes fun of me for not being as outgoing and social as them
>tfw the other half makes fun of me for not having goten high grades or gotten into uni
im too smart for one, too social for the other. but neither cares and im being outperformed by my younger cousins

>no of course the cousins couldnt make it to grandmas birthday, they have to STUDY!
>>
>>29077786
>which forced you
Typical robot. Nobody or nothing but your own decisions got you here.

Also, you are not smart. Everyone thinks they're smart. You're delusional.
>>
>>29077786
How have your attempts on improving yourself been?
>>
>>29077786
>intelligent but lazy maymay
>>
>>29077786
>intelligent
>NEET
pick one delusional faggot
>>
>>29078908
Yes lad, yes I am.

Kill me.
>>
>>29077786
look like me in a few years
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.