[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss her touch, i really do. She smelled of lavender. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461339764776.jpg (82 KB, 700x856) Image search: [Google]
1461339764776.jpg
82 KB, 700x856
I miss her touch, i really do. She smelled of lavender. I can't let go of her, i just can't.

Help me get over this one, please. It hurts so much.
>>
File: qt.jpg (31 KB, 187x268) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
31 KB, 187x268
>>29077653

Get a waifu anon.
She will not leave you.
>>
>>29077839
Who's your waifu anon?
is it tomoko?
>>
There is no better smell than the smell of a gf.

cryin right now family
>>
>>29077876

Yes my waifu is Tomoko.
>>
>>29077876
tfw having a used good waifu like that is basically loving a 2d roastie.

thousands of other men love your waifu, she's a fucking slut.
>>
>knowing how it feels to have someone who loves you
Fuck off normies. You did it once you can do it again.
>>
>>29078023

She didn't love me, i didnt' realize until it was too late that she was just using me to sate her ego. it didn't last long and in the end she threw me away like a used tissue.

you are right though, i experienced physical contact with a female and that's more than some robots get to have in their entire life. even if she was a horrible person, it's my fault that my judgment was bad and i have no room to complain. i'm sorry robot, i will leave
>>
>>29078083
You don't have to leave. I'm sorry I'm so bitter. I too had physical contact once but she felt nothing for me, she was some slut who would hug anyone.
>>
>>29078020

That isnt how waifus work anon.
>>
>>29078109

it's all right mate, i understand the bitterness. i hope you meet a non-sloot who will give you all the hugs you want.
>>
>>29078138
You just delude yourself if you think otherwise, cuck.
>>
>>29078083
That sounds horrible anon. How did you turn out later?
>>
>>29077653
I'm afraid i cannot feel that feel OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.