[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ashamed of the country they've been born in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: sadpepe.png (83 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
83 KB, 412x351
Anyone else ashamed of the country they've been born in?

I come from a 3rd world country, and I hate when someone asks me where I am from because I am scared of them discarding my opinions just because of where I am from. Like, in economy discussions etc, they use it as an argument against you, "what do you know, you're from a poor 3rd world country".
>>
File: 1464889210186s.jpg (4 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1464889210186s.jpg
4 KB, 250x166
>>29076579
Just believe in yourself and it Will become better.
>>
Agreed. Loving in Burgerland is shit. You're from America too?
>>
POO OREGANO IN LOO
>>
>>29076579
Man, you didn't choose the country you were born in.

Your shame is completely unfounded.
>>
Upvote if you love America.
>>
File: 1452477601807.jpg (82 KB, 1280x974) Image search: [Google]
1452477601807.jpg
82 KB, 1280x974
>>29076579
I keep waiting for America to get its shit together, and it just never fucking does.

>no legal weed, war on drugs instead
>cops have game-breaking immunity from the law
>politicians insanely corrupt b/c citizens united
>nothing done about climate change b/c corruption
>media doesn't give a fuck about anything that's not Trump or a fluff piece for people to get REEEE over, like the fucking gorilla
>wages shit
>college debt forever
>literally lead in the water in [current year] making innercity young blacks scientifically destined to be more violent and stupid

What the fuck? I get that the Jewluminati hate us plebs, but this is how you get fucking Mad Max shit. Why can't they see there's gonna be nothing worth owning in ~30 years at this rate? Do they just figure they'll be dead and won't have to care? Don't they have children?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.