[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ugly men have kissed/been on dates/had sex >Fat men have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464629510445.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1464629510445.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
>Ugly men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>Fat men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>Unhygienic men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>Autistic men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>Disabled and deformed men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>Constantly depressed men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>Friendless men have kissed/been on dates/had sex
>NEETs have kissed/been on dates/had sex

If all of these types of men can do it, then why am I, an average looking guy with friends and a social life who makes an effort to be hygienic and dress well, STILL a kissless virgin?
>>
>tfw you realize that sex makes the mind weak anyway
>>
Do a checklist of hobbies.
Do a checklist of your personality.

Do you leave the house? do you act like a shy and insignificant worm? Do you look people in the eye when you talk? do you have confidence in any aspect of yourself that shows people you are worth something?
>>
>>29076422

gosh it's almost like it's all a crapshoot and all these normies and chads giving "advice" are full of shit
>>
>>29076422
Gosh, it's almost like it's all a crapshoot and all these excuses and generalizations are full of shit.
>>
>>29076525
>Do you leave the house?

Yes. As regularly as possible. I enjoy going out more than staying in. In fact, my normie friends who have had romantic/sexual success are more introverted than I am.

>do you act like a shy and insignificant worm?

I try my absolute hardest not to. Most of the time I am successful, I believe.

>Do you look people in the eye when you talk?

Yes.

>do you have confidence in any aspect of yourself that shows people you are worth something?

No, not really. I flip between outright hating myself and thinking that I'm "alright, but not great".

But the thing is, there are plenty of guys who hate themselves and are depressed like I am, but they STILL succeed with women.
>>
>>29076603
>No, not really. I flip between outright hating myself and thinking that I'm "alright, but not great".

I know you have probably heard this before but girls can smell that shit a mile away. Its so damn true it hurts. Warning: Sunday school special shit comment: You need to respect yourself, you absolutely need to find any reason to find any amount of self confidence.

While it is true that plenty of other guys do that just remember that a stopped clock is right twice a day. Its rare.

Another question: Do your friends have shit hobbies or any of the things i asked. They could be bringing you down too. A good example would be to ask if they have any friends that are girls because a good way to meet girls is to meet them through mutual friends. Friends can make or break your experience with grils

You also may want to consider that you just have not had a good roll of the dice in means of random chance, I would say a good percentage of people i know in long term relationships or hook ups tell me, "We just met by CHANCE at the grocery store teehee."
>>
>>29076794
>You need to respect yourself, you absolutely need to find any reason to find any amount of self confidence.

Very, very difficult. I try to remind myself, but my confidence always seems to come off fake. I can't seem to produce a genuine love for myself.

>Another question: Do your friends have shit hobbies or any of the things i asked.

My friends are generally introverts who go out infrequently, and when they do go out it tends to only involve people within our social circle. As such, I don't meet any new people at their parties, and we never get to go to a club or a bar or something to let loose. I like them, but I get very frustrated with their unwillingness to do anything but play video games over Skype.

>A good example would be to ask if they have any friends that are girls because a good way to meet girls is to meet them through mutual friends.

That might well be a problem, because none of my close friends are really involved in any other social circles. They know very few girls.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.