[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is 24 too late to turn your life around? im completely lost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: efg desk.gif (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
efg desk.gif
4 KB, 400x400
is 24 too late to turn your life around?
im completely lost.
i cant stop drinking
i dont know what to do
i wish i was dead
>>
Bump because I'm in the same situation. I went 17 days without drinking back in March. Didn't think that I could. But I've been back on the wagon for a while now.
>>
>>29075945
You can fix it.

>First quit drinking
>Get into AA
>Get some sort of online support group
>After that apply to every job you can.

Once you get a job and quit drinking most other stuff will fall into place.
>>
>>29075979

its just really hard to be hopeful.
i used to have dreams and aspirations
i used to like me
now i feel so useless and retarded
i cant do anything artistic
i see people on snl and i see musicians and i think why not me

why didnt i do it

why dont people like me

why am i useless

why cant i stop drinking
>>
bump so i can figure this out

i tried not to drink last night

but i just feel so bored and awake and cant sleep
>>
File: taytay.gif (2 MB, 270x378) Image search: [Google]
taytay.gif
2 MB, 270x378
>>29075945
24 is still young. You could be asking this at 34 and it still wouldn't be too late to turn your life around and make a come back.

It's too late when you say it's too late.

You can get out there and give life another go. But you have to believe it. If you say it but don't leave it then it won't matter. So just go out there and give it a shot.
>>
>>29076213
but don't believe it then it won't matter* even
>>
>>29076213

how do i stop being so depressed.

how do i stop feeling like i ruined it all

like my time has passed

the bigest problem is the third floor isnt high enough to kill myself
>>
>>29076239
Your time hasn't passed. I'm 26 and I was thinking about this shit, then realized that as millennials we're not likely to even hit our "time" until the 40's.

We have to wait for the boomers to die off.

We have all this time to get our shit together that they didn't have.

There are no jobs for us. They cling onto what's left for dear life.

We're not getting married, people keep putting it off.

The people you think are off doing so great? All the ones I know mostly hate their jobs and are usually broke.

Facebook is where people post smiley pics of how they want people to think their life is going.

I don't have any delusions about the actual reality of their situation. It's bleak.

You're not alone. Plenty of people feel like their time is passed, or that they have been cheated out of a time.

Your time hasn't passed, it's just going to take a while to actually get one.

I don't know the details of your situation but what I do know is, what you think, will be.

If you think your life is shit, it's going to be shit.

Life is what you make of it.

Without trying to sound like a self help book, just try and find appreciation for anything you can in life. And look at what positives you have.

Hang in there, and don't give up.

You have a ticket and a great seat to one of the greatest shows in history. So don't get mad because you're stuck watching the trailers.

Just hang on.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.