[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: feels only you know want to die but don't want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (46 KB, 360x277) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 360x277
ITT: feels only you know

want to die but don't want to hurt anyone
>>
that's just about almost every person who wants to commit suicide you idiot. Talk about being a special snow flake
>>
File: 1437869868061.png (20 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1437869868061.png
20 KB, 800x750
>have wedgie
>clench butt muscles so that the cloth goes deeper into your rectum
>>
>>29075896

I would want to kill myself too if I couldn't tell the difference between a thought and a feeling
>>
sometimes when i see something comfortable i get a loose feeling in my ass
>>
File: jfwrtFb.jpg (130 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
jfwrtFb.jpg
130 KB, 1200x675
>TFW shortened Achilles tendons
>that small achievement I feel when I manage to walk on my heels instead of my toes like I have done all my life
>TFW started working out and can /almost/ touch my toes now
>mfw I finally do it

Hopefully soon.
>>
>>29075896

>When you go years without experiencing any particularly "strong" emotions, so the desperate loneliness becomes enjoyable. It's a thrilling departure from the usual blunt, indifferent feelings.

>When you've lived your entire life emotionally isolated, so the concept of confiding in and understanding others seems alien.

>Realising that you've never genuinely smiled before, so you spend time in front of the mirror practicing -- only to realise that your attempts are meaningless due to an absence of emotional stimulation. You can try all you want, but it will never be genuine, and for this reason you'll never see yourself (let alone experience) being truly happy.

>Accepting that you'll never find companionship, and so you look forward to the (hopefully) extreme feelings of longing that will result, as these will be the most emotionally intense feelings you'll ever get to experience with the absence of love and passion in your life.
>>
>>29076186

>tfw you had one chance with your dream girl as a teenager, and now that you're apart forever, she's set the physical precedent for girls you're instantly attracted to.
>tfw she was the assertive one, so she planned all of the dates (none of which you actually turned up for). Now you're mature, and people characterise you as assertive, dominant and bold -- everything she needed in a partner, except you developed those traits years too late.
>Now you fantasise about pale, black haired girls with a cute smattering freckles and a nice round ass.

>tfw every physical experience with other girls is empty.
>tfw the memes are right, and only 1/1000000 girls will give you butterfly and simulate the initial thrills of immature teenage intimacy.
>tfw, despite the years that have passed, you still have this gut feeling that you'll meet her again.
>>
>tfw want to spend entrie savings on a bicycle
>>
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 235x210) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 235x210
>have shit tone of exams next week
>didn't prepare for them as the semestre was tyring as fuck , like 15hours a day spent outside home
just kill me
>>
>just want to die and join my shitty nigger best friend who hated my guts in hell
>>
>>29076374

>tfw she straightened her hair to go to the movies, but you were too autistic to tell her than she's perfect without any changes.

>tfw her perfume was imparted into the shoulder of your jacket, and for the whole car ride how you couldn't stop smelling it.

>tfw the last thing she did was kiss your cheek.
>>
want to die but first want to kill everyone

I can't die while all the normies live
>>
File: 1461757398502.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461757398502.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>Tfw really want to ask my oneitis if I can sniff her feet, but not fuck her
>>
File: 1464807875585.png (105 KB, 250x252) Image search: [Google]
1464807875585.png
105 KB, 250x252
>want to die but never kill myself, for no clear reason
>>
File: 1465077994264.jpg (181 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465077994264.jpg
181 KB, 640x640
>>29075896
iktf, brobot

Always original for the unfeeling automaton overlord blox
>>
>>29075896
>tfw you we're able to set up a fully tested N-tier architecture mobile application by yourself but you still don't feel anything but loneliness.
>tfw you've been waiting 22 years for death
>>
File: 1458814684212.gif (486 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1458814684212.gif
486 KB, 499x330
>>29075896
>be autistic but mentally resilient
>have to share room with abusive autistic older brother who is a mouse at school but an absolute cunt at home
>constant fighting between him and our batshit insane mother who had us at 41 and 43
>make friends for first time in my life in year 8 (grade 7) but am torn apart by the pressure of hiding pain from home life
>summer comes, pseudochad from friends group steals my gf and everyone turns against me, i snap
>was preparing to stab him before mum realised i was going to do something drastic and pulls me out of school
>grow up with a mental anchor at 13 years old, any trauma and i instantly revert to a scared and helpless kid and try to please people to get them to stop being violent/stop them from turning people against me

People have put me through some fucked up shit either because they think I can take it and they know that they can justify it and have it normalised. I dragged myself through hell only to become too strong to fit into a society of spineless liars. Since I've been at university I've seen first hand just how full of shit people really are and how I was taken for a fool.

Years of learning how to be normal has, it seems, been for the sake of appeasing charlatans. I'm just glad I didn't learn before it was too late ie. getting married or getting fucked over in court. No normie will ever understand these feels, they will never have to go through the kinds of fucked up shit that true robots and wizards go through
>>
>>29076374
>tfw you had one chance with your dream girl as a teenager, and now that you're apart forever, she's set the physical precedent for girls you're instantly attracted to.
>Now you fantasise about pale, black haired girls with a cute smattering freckles and a nice round ass.
>tfw every physical experience with other girls is empty.
fuck, i know these feels

>>29076558
>tfw you want to shoot up everyone but you'd feel bad for gun owners getting shit all over again
>>
>>29075896
>tfw not sure if I should be saving money so I can buy a car or so I can buy a gun to kill myself with
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.