[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will modern chads ever get a new gimmick? how long will this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: download (6).jpg (687 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
687 KB, 1000x1000
will modern chads ever get a new gimmick? how long will this meme last for them? objectively 99% of chads look this way now
>>
>>29075652
>Tfw you had a beard like that for years before hipsters started doing.
>Tfw people started accusing you of being hipster.
>Tfw had to shave my beard and now I feel naked.
>>
File: ....jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>29075652

Does your mom still cut your hair or do you want everyone to go back to buzzcuts and bowl cuts with cheap gel?
>>
>>29075652
HAHAHA holy fuck that dude looks like a tryhard
>>
>>29075652
amen though. That guy looks hot as fuck. I'd let him fuck me so hard my autopsy would look like a mushroom kiev.
>>
>Chad
>Nu-male beard

L O L B O I
>>
>>29075680
You're a hipster for not wanting to look like a hipster. Weird world huh?
>>
>>29075680
>>Tfw had to shave my beard and now I feel naked.
Pathetic. You clearly are a fucking hipster.
>>
I can't wait until this tattoo meme fad dies down and these people are left looking like the willpower-lacking, conformist retards that they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 768x1024
>>29075833
That's 'cus your a faggot.
Actual women find Nu-male beards repulsive and misleading.

Real Chad doesn't need to masquerade his jawline behind a contour beard. His genes are perfect.
>>
>>29075937
> faggot
Agreed

But desu men without beards are just not appealing at all. Baby faced boys just aren't attractive. three day stubble at a bare minimum.
>>
Trends like these tend to die out when the trendsetters age out. Then, it's too much effort to keep it up and it slides into obscurity. Then then next generation comes up with something new and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>29075652

>tfw patchy beard

I don't even want a beard for hipster status or anything, my dad as a mighty beard and I have a patchy piece of shit, it's depressing all i wanted was to be like him at least in that regard since I'll never be as successful as him.
>>
>>29075706
i dont think this board is for you, might I suggest facebook or reddit
>>
>>29075844
>he still thinks chad is the preppy football star from 90s movies

i am literally laughing so hysterically at you that there are tears in my eyes, that is how objectively low IQ and ignorant you are, irrefutably everyone on r9k is laughing at you, the only way to end the embarrassment is to kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x541
Why aren't you replicating the look of greatest living American robots?
>>
>>29075961
>But desu men without beards are just not appealing at all
that's completely opposite as beard is male "make-up". Ugly people look better with it.
>>
>>29075937
>that guy
>a chad

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA
>>
File: 1465057049474.jpg (8 KB, 253x296) Image search: [Google]
1465057049474.jpg
8 KB, 253x296
>>29076105
>i am literally laughing so hysterically at you that there are tears in my eyes, that is how objectively low IQ and ignorant you are, irrefutably everyone on r9k is laughing at you, the only way to end the embarrassment is to kill yourself
nigger wut
>>
File: 1464120381582.jpg (91 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1464120381582.jpg
91 KB, 620x620
>>29075937
>fast fashion cuck sweater
>beta pose
>prettyboi look
He could be Chad but not in this picture
>>
>>29076118
Not really. Where I'll admit that literally ever man is improved with a beard (a good one, not a neck beard or shitty fluff) literally no man is attractive clean shaved imho. Beards forev.
>>
>>29075937
My friend from college looks nearly identical to that guy except he's 7'1", tallest guy I've ever met. Total nice guy too, but he still gets laid a lot because he's an active member at his church.
>>
>>29076206
Does he like guys or at least drink heavily? Can you hook me up?
>>
>>29075652
Why am I still here? Browsed this board for 5 years and had sex with one person ever. Last night I got drunk with normies and had a great time, a girl was actually interested in me. Then I come here and it's wallowing about the fact that you'll never be the top 10% in terms of attractiveness and it depresses me because I know I'm also pretty ugly. This place is just crabs in a bucket tearing each other down. If you want your life to get better leaving here is a must

>inb4 nice blog post
Oh boy you sure showed me
>>
File: chav.jpg (9 KB, 220x256) Image search: [Google]
chav.jpg
9 KB, 220x256
this is the typical chad in australia, and he has nothing to offer, no one knows why the girls are attracted to him.
he drives a $150 hyundai excel, more than one serious drug addiction, and a serious acne problem but for some reason he is out cruising around with a few makeup caked stacys and his mates every weekend.....
>>
>>29076295
I didn't know you have chavs in aus
>>
>>29075652
hes ugly as shit and smell like dog shit and is a ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people and hes ugly as shit and try to hurt the popular people even tho didnt do nothing in high school or is a funny looking ugly guys losers that tell people what to do but tell on the police to scare people off cause is lame and ugly as shit thats why has no friends or ugly as shit ugly guys losers that get help the ugly way and thats why the popular people didnt beat up or hurt the ugly guys losers in high school so the ugly guys losers dont look bad and hurt the popular people talking and hes ugly as shit and smell like dog poop cause is uglier then the attrative loser people and the ugly guys losers pretend they dont know they dont smell like dog shit or is ugly as shit so nobody know there ugly or smell like crap when they sweat and the ugly guys losers tell people what to do and get angry but still get rejected by the popular people so hes a nobody that ell on the police to scare people off and is ugly as shit and is lame but think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit with his stupid ugly as shit face that think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit that own things like cheese burger stands and the ugly guys losers smell like crap but try to act like there attrative but is ugly as shit n think is better then everybody like the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and is lame and think is better then everybody and the only reason why the popular people or people who hate haters that is ugly as shit and think there better then everybody like the ugly guys losers is cause need to get our cheese burgers or apples but try to say that the popular people respect the ugly guys losers that outnumber the popular people and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like crap and is loser and ugly and think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit with his ugly ass face
>>
>>29076315
the normies here here act like a mix between an american black gangster and an english chav, its pretty embarassing.
>>
>>29075937
Wtf are you blabbing about. Real men are supposed to wear their beards. If you cut off a male lions mane, he will look like a bitch. Stop falling for the white man's propagation.
>>
>>29076315
i think every country has it's own chavs
>>
>>29076380
Yeah but a lot of them are pretty special for their country. Like in the US you just have a bunch of niggers and rednecks. this AUS chav thing looks identical to UK chavs.
>>
File: 1463869496125.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463869496125.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>29076369
>Real men are supposed to wear their beards
HAHAH
good bait
>>
>>29075652

Can you stop calling them chads, they're just retards, god dammit
>>
>>29076437
Fucking brainwashed I see. The beard gives a black man his strength. Wait you're white huh? You're the man that wants me to look like a bitch in the first place.
>>
>>29076437
no he's actually right
>>
>>29076437
Buddy only chad looks good cleanshaven
>>
>>29076369
>t. Beardcuck
Beards are for Brads with weak jawlines.
>>
>>29076515
>Fucking brainwashed I see. The beard gives a black man his strength. Wait you're white huh? You're the man that wants me to look like a bitch in the first place
From beards to racism. Is /pol/ leaking again?
>>
>>29076295
>so much cope
>>
>>29076502
>chads don't exist

lol

>>29076437
low test
>>
>>29076533
>Buddy only chad looks good cleanshaven

dumbass... chad ALWAYS looks good... that's why he's a chad.
>>
>>29076417
Mexican chads dont have tattoos, are tall (at least 6ft is GOD status here) wear shitty aeropostale t-shirts and for the most part aren't shitskins
>>
File: 1322731396774.jpg (39 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1322731396774.jpg
39 KB, 402x604
>>29075961
>But desu men without beards are just not appealing at all
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29076556
Stop making excuses man, you must not be able to grow a beard
>>
>>29076590
>>29076515
Nah niggers always have to make everything about race because their black skin is the only thing they have that sets them apart from other people.
>I grew up in the ghetto
>>29076437
Right? Only faggots with a weak jawline have a beard. Or people who don't have any masculinity. A beard is only grow able by a guy so they figure "this will make me look manly" instead of just being fit and acting like a man.
>>
>>29076706
I know that, chad looks good bearded or beardless. I'm sick of people saying robots should go beardless just because some nu males have coopted beards
>>
>>29077514
nu-males are contrarian by nature. anything they see as "mainstream" or "normie" they shun, and have subsequently dropped beards and undercut hair HARD. the current numale aesthetic is shorter or long hair, and clean shaven.

nu-males and robots look the same to me now
>>
>>29076122
Yeah he gets paid to be a model because he's not one
>>
Trends are constantly changing you dorks.
Just be urselves for fucks sake
>>
>>29078121
model =/= chad
>>
File: hugo.jpg (123 KB, 800x423) Image search: [Google]
hugo.jpg
123 KB, 800x423
>>29076759
Considering Trump will win and actual neo-nazi are already working close to him, I at least hope this look will come back in fashion
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.