[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried learning the pick up artist stuff?? Does it work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1464610223826-1.webm (2 MB, 1292x720) Image search: [Google]
1464610223826-1.webm
2 MB, 1292x720
Has anyone tried learning the pick up artist stuff?? Does it work?
>>
>>29075588
>hip injections

Has science gone too far?
>>
>>29075588

Source or name on this particular female?
>>
Pick Up Artist is a scam, no one including the manliest chads pick up chicks from cold approach. All of the girls on video are paid actress.
>>
>>29075588
I need a source on this shit right fucking now. It's urgent. For muh dick.
>>
>>29075732

I concur, really need to see her remove those panties.
>>
Yes

>after my gf cucked and dumped my when I was 21 I was determined never to have it happen again.
>I saw the pick up artist on Vh1 way back
>wasn't full on autist, but I could not hold a conversation to women and attract any
>begin doing cold approaches in bars and stepping outside my comfort zone
> meet some cool dudes from the pickup community
>improve my self and my inner game
>today at 29 I pull attractive women effortlessly from bars every weekend
> i have fucked over 70 women through shear effort and grind
>still not a chad, but can pull more women than most of them

pic related fucked this 23 yo hottie a few weeks ago. It is possible to become better with women if you work at it, just like anything else. Real social dynamics is pure gold. However, I know this is the last thing self-loathing robots want to hear.
>>
>>29075588
Fuck you OP where did you get this fucking video?
>>
>>29075890
>Real social dynamics is pure gold.

this
>>
>>29075588
Is this the hips equivalent of cow tits?
>>
>>29075890
I don't want to become better with whores though. I want a girl who it would be worth raising a family with
>>
>>29076653
Wrong thread, then.
>>
girl is love.randalin
>>
>>29075588
If you're not "Chad" (gay term that /r9k/ invented) then you don't get girls. There is nothing you can do to change that. You settle for a 1/10 or you become semi-Chad. Those are your options. No "pick up artistry" garbage is going to help you unless you hit the gym for 2 years first and improve your clothing/haircut.
>>
>>29075890
Ideas for us to know where to start? Are bars a cosy first option?
>>
>>29076910
I don't wanna be a chad I just want to lose my virginity so I don't have to worry about women anymore.
>>
>>29075588
with a webm like that you are destined to failure
>>
>>29076995
I repeat. your only options to have sex are settle for 1/10 monster woman, or become semi-Chad so you can get a 4/10. Those are your only options.
>>
>>29075650
>>29075732
Love Randalin

>>29075610
I think some people have said it might be some kind of disorder that affects fat storage.

I really fucking wish I knew what she was saying. It's probably really hot.
>>
>>29077080
>back in high school
>be funny
>5/10 at best, enough for me to say that i don't look like a fucking troll goblin deformity
>8/10 petite girl approaches me
>fug

i had and still have an assymetrical face, shit tier facial hair, arms like toothpicks, slight manboobs, and a fat pad on my dick that takes away like half an inch.

just be someone who others like to be around.

don't b urself, try to make others laugh even if deep inside you want to end your own life.
>>
>>29075588
What the fuck? How does she walk?
>>
>>29077683
>don't b urself, try to make others laugh

Shit advice if you're just naturally not very funny. People always trying to make others laugh is cringe worthy
>>
>>29075588
You need a base charisma to learn pick up. If you a beta or a ugly guy nothing other than fame or money can help you.
>>
>>29075890
>after my gf cucked and dumped my when I was 21 I was determined never to have it happen again.
lf you're able to get a gf at that age, you're able to pick up women. Normies can do normie shit.
What a revelation.
>>
>>29075890

>broke up with gf when 21
>is now 29
>8 year gap, give or take
>over that period fucked 70 chicks
>70/8 = 8.75 chicks a year
>1 chick every 6 weeks.
>claims every weekend

sure thing bud
>>
>>29077710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1LPtpJh4eU

It's not pretty
>>
>>29077294
>I think some people have said it might be some kind of disorder that affects fat storage.

Everyone has different genetics which pertain to fat storage, it's not a disorder, it's just uncommon.
>>
>>29078999
Looking at her body, I'll bet storage that extreme is pretty uncommon
>>
>>29077807
H I G HT E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

doubleplusoriginal
>>
>>29075890

same thing happened to me at same age. and i am still 21, it was 9 months ago it happened. i pray to lord jesus that you are future me.
>>
>>29078934
I never thought I'd say it but her ass is literally too big
>>
>>29079816
Same here anon. I like this angle >>29075588, but this video >>29078934 is gross
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.