[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrites. You guys are no better than anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Robots love to complain about how girls are shallow and only want Chads. They love to complain about how women treat them like shit and never notice them. You guys though are just as bad. You only care about having a qt3.14 waifu. You don't want an average or below average girl. The only difference between you guys and Chad's is that on the outside you are uglier. On the inside though you guys are exactly the same.

There are some of you here who are genuinely nice people that just got dealt a bad hand. This post isn't about you.
>>
>>29075129
It's also the case that robots would probably be even worse than Chads given the opportunity. They are so full of resentment it's ridiculous. Can't really blame them though.
>>
bump so the robo-fags can see.
>>
Women are not people, they don't think or feel anything. They are NPCs.
>>
>>29076623
yeah but if you complete the quest, you get no reward
>>
robots are known for their low standards, wtf?
>>
>>29075129
i like chestlet with cute face, is this high standard?
>>
Why is this stupid shitty thread getting posted every day now?
>>
>>29075129
>>29077952
>robots are known for their low standards, wtf?

you're both right. as a robot, i can say that i would fuck any girl who let me, but as for gf i only want a "qt3.14 waifu" as OP put it.
>>
>>29078002
fembots are angry to not find orbiters because orbiters are less dumb than before and know all fembots aren't virgin cute girls
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>29075129
I am 5'8, acne, receding hairline, baby face, eye bags, nigger lips, and deformed nose and I have turned down two females that were average. They were both normies though and I knew they would get tired of me wanting to stay in all the time or I would get tired of them being vapid all the time.
>>
>>29075129
I would date an average girl in a heartbeat if she was loyal and not obese.
>>
>>29078057
>thinking a "fembot" posted this lazy troll shit

welcome to sunday /r9k/ you're almost as dumb as the OP
>>
>>29078127
If you live in this country, the "average" girl *is* obese. I suspect that's a big part of why things are so bad now.
>>
>>29075129
I do want an average or below average girl. In fact, I may even prefer one because, in theory, a girl who has had less attention in her life might actually have developed some semblance of a personality.

As it turns out, though, most average or below average women are just as shallow, and act exactly the same way as Stacy. They think they are better then everyone and will jump through mental hoops to justify that, whether it's through Tumblr """body positivity""" or excessive makeup use.

Attractive men settle for them because they are less judgemental and have lower standards, but women take that as meaning that they are on their level. That's the true irony here. Women only want Chad, who is actually infinitely better than most women as a person.

There is nothing below average men can do that below average women can do. There is no support system that tells us "we are beautiful too xD" and we are forced to deal with the genetic hand we were dealt with no shortcuts. We'll happily settle for girls in a similar situation, but that is clearly not reciprocated.

If it was truly equal, and men were just as shallow as women, places like /r9k/ wouldn't be dominated by men. There would be just as many below average women complaining about their place in the world. Just as many women who are virgins for reasons beyond their own control. The fact is, there aren't.

I don't know if women are naturally incapable of love. It seems unlikely that this would be the case. But in our ociety it is absolutely men who are more open-minded, more loyal and less superficial.

I know this was a bait thread but you successfully triggered me.
>>
>>29075129
>literally see guys go to >memebot feels threads and asking fat ugly girls for contact info
>this thread

lol yeah man everyones saves themselves for qts rather than settling for girls that are at least 3 tiers under them in terms of attraction, its DEFINITELY not in your head
>>
>>29075129
the difference between a Chad and a robot is a robot has high standards for sex because he knows he is shit at socializing but still wants to find a wife, aka he doesn't want to have to lie to someone ugly and say she's pretty for the rest of their days. obviously this is frustrating. Chad doesn't have high standards, he just is able to reject ugly girls because women are actually dumb and shallow.

but honestly looking towards the future is just so fucking difficult for girls, I'm not surprised you feel this way
>inb4 m-males don't look towards the future either !
yes they do. chads fuck around because they don't care but they are fully aware of what they want and what they are doing
>>
>>29078182
The average girl is overweight not obese.
>>
>>29078232
The average young adult is actually skinny - fairly average. The older population really skews the percentage.
>>
>>29078186
Hit the nail on the head

Also it's worth noting that all women have to do is be thin and convincing enough with makeup. Men not only have to be attractive but charming, wealthy, with no "weird" hobbies. It wouldn't be a problem if it was all about looks because men would simply put more effort into their appearance instead of expecting the world to cater to them. So then ugly women can get away with dating an above average man because of the high standards all women have
>>
>>29078186
Also:

Girls are told from childhood how beautiful they are, by each other, by their parents, by society in general. Boys meanwhile are forced to deal with the harsh reality of the hand they've been dealt, told to improve themselves in other areas to make them attractive.

When we eventually reach adulthood, that structure is still in place. If you criticize a woman for anything about her personality you're a misogynist, and you wouldn't even dare criticize her for her appearance. Meanwhile, we are hypercritical of men. Calling them ugly is fair game, and as feminism has taught us, men are pampered from birth (lol) so feel free to call them out for other things, too.

Basically, my point is that we have a society in which only men can do wrong. All women are perfect, so all women seek perfection. Only men are taught that there is such a thing as nuance, that people may be dealt different hands, and as a result only men seek anything lower than perfection.
>>
>>29078357
I wasn't told I was beautiful. I was told I was trash from beginning to end.
>>
>>29075313
>Chad used as his personal cum-dumpster
>all mennare the same
The Roastie Cronicles Chapter 6: The Phantom Cock
>>
>>29078340
>Men not only have to be attractive but charming, wealthy, with no "weird" hobbies
Exactly, it's fucked. Feminism has not lead to equality, it has lead to women continuing to reap the benefits of a traditional society while picking and choosing which elements of an "equal" society benefit them. They can quite literally have everything provided for them by men, and avoid judgement for their actions because criticism is simply misogynist. Men, however, are expected to continue as usual. They must be productive and rich, where women still only need to be attractive (and by attractive I mean alive and female).

>>29078425
Here we see the roastie proving my point. She only thinks of herself. I think she's lying, but even if you give her the benefit of the doubt, she's self-centred enough that she'll pretend her experience is reflective of that of the average woman.
>>
But I would date an average looking girl like the one in your image, OP.
>>
>>29078186
>>29078340
>>29078514
>>29078357
/thread

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.