[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everyone is married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cunting.jpg (153 KB, 933x607) Image search: [Google]
cunting.jpg
153 KB, 933x607
TFW when every girl you ever had a crush on you rejected you and is either married or has kids out of wedlock.
People move too fast man,

Also what's the deal with that?
It's kinda sad, but I am lamenting that much.
>>
I guess you are too young for these feels; getting too old for 4chan dudes
>>
I know that feel OP.
It's always nice to see one's become a hambeast with 3 divorces under her belt though.
>>
>>29075586

>It's always nice to see
lol I hear ya, the girl in the pic is a little person though, she is only 4'7
>>
>the whole concept of marriage in general

How are people so confident and trusting that they think they will be in love with this person forever? And that they will love them back, forever?

If you're gonna settle down with somebody, why bother going through this arbitrary process just so you can say you're married? There are no real benefits, other than "bringing you closer together" (for about a week)
>>
>>29075122
I've been out of school for 6 years and the people that went to college, got married or had kids are settling down in to their adult lives but I don't envy them. I run into people from school now and again. Same shit different shovel. Working, finishing up classes, or raising the kid. Doesn't sound all that great to me
>>
>>29075122
I know that feel bro.

32 years old, been working at the same big company for 7 years. Basically anyone I've ever fancied at work is now married or in a long term relationship which will likely end in marriage.

A few divorce or change long-term partners, but those are used goods and won't do me any good. I'm thinking I need 4-5 years of a solid relationship before thinking about marriage or kids, and those girls will be 35 by then. Their biological clock might not make it that long.

Meanwhile I'm too old for the 25-somethings, which are the girls I'd like to get with. They go out partying and slutting it up every weekend.

And the base problem is of course that I'm too shy to hit on anyone, and no one hits on me.
>>
>>29075122
oh man what the fuck is he doing

>girl already fat
>arms already flabby
>already has a double chin

ohmygod

with that ring, it's all over
>>
>>29075767
like I said, she is 4'7 a little person
>>
>>29075758
Same situation but 28,

I don't really want a relationship as much as I want to rise to the top, but still it's kinda dishearting that they can all find such things with ease.

>I'm too shy to hit on anyone, and no one hits on me.
Story of my life bro. I tried to hit on people all through out my life but I have gotten a myraid of responses.

>One girl straight hated me the second I said I liked her
>one girl thought it was funny and just jeered
>one girl lead me on being a tease for a few months
>one girl said it would make her sad if I liked her because I was the only one who treated her like a human
>one girl said she only liked femmy dudes who looked like girls
>and so many were already in relationships

I just stopped trying and just focused on my goals
>>
>>29075931
anyone else have these feels?
>>
>>29075842
so what? there's no excuse to be a fatty
>>
>>29076926
aren't all little people kinda chunky?

Also back in highschool her ass was humongous in comparison to the rest of her body, so that trumps that.
>>
>>29075931
>one girl said it would make her sad if I liked her because I was the only one who treated her like a human

something's not right here. So the moment you like her you stop treating her like a human being or what the fuck is the deal with this demented bitch?
>>
Very few people get married in my country.
I guess its old fashioned enough that people dont do it unless both families parents are cool with it, rarely they are because everyone wants their kid to get a partner that has a good status.
Also everyone knows that getting married is a pointless tether that will only serve to make your life suffering incase you start to hate the other person overtime, which most do.
>>
File: purple katz.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
purple katz.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>29077118
>She was a new transfer student at college
>appearance wise literally model tier (she is a model now for a small ad adjacency)
>everyone hit on her (relentlessly)
>I was the only person who asked how things were going with her
>showed her around the city
>the only person she asked advice
>she noted I had more class than all of the guys
>began to catch feelings after a few weeks
>she said it would make her sad if I liked her because I was the only person who treated her like a human being

>she dated one of my freinds afterward, and literally dragged him through hell
>relationship problems out the wazoo, checking one another's phones, etc.
>we still talked any they both vented to me...
I don't even know
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.