[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Positive thread? What's good, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: CjxY2AHVAAA8Mtz.jpg (61 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
CjxY2AHVAAA8Mtz.jpg
61 KB, 500x402
I might finally be rid of my abusive, alcoholic father in two weeks

He'll be putting his car and apartment in my name and leaving the country

>FUCK YES!

This is the first good thing to happen to me in, like, five years

I didn't think anything good would be coming to me, and I was right, until now

But maybe I can make it, now; maybe I can be happy and normal

What's good in your world?
>>
Why?

Are you sure he isn't just unloading debt onto you?
>>
File: Cj0ofSHUUAAOpRW.jpg (44 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
Cj0ofSHUUAAOpRW.jpg
44 KB, 600x888
>>29075101
Police finally caught him drunk driving a few months ago. Now he has to leave the country or risk a criminal record. He chose the former.

I would have initiated court proceedings years ago if I'd known this was what would get rid of him. But then I wouldn't have the car and apartment, I guess. It doesn't make up for him ruining me, but it's something.
>>
That's awesome, cutting out my abusive parents was one of the best things I've ever done.

I have pretty bad brain stuff and I managed to go outside and run errands this morning, and I'm laying on the couch drinking coffee, and there's a breeze from an open window on my feet.
>>
File: CjvCJhLWYAILX66.jpg (87 KB, 599x854) Image search: [Google]
CjvCJhLWYAILX66.jpg
87 KB, 599x854
>>29075335
>cutting out my abusive parents was one of the best things I've ever done

It hasn't really been an option for me, although I have distanced myself from him as much as possible. But now I won't have to worry about him at all. The relief is ... indescribable.

>I have pretty bad brain stuff and I managed to go outside and run errands this morning, and I'm laying on the couch drinking coffee, and there's a breeze from an open window on my feet.

Sorry about the brain stuff. Physical or psychological? Your day sounds breezy.
>>
ORIENTAL ORIGAMI BUMPS
>>
I guess if you have already a job you're pretty much set, probably even have more disposable income now since from what you're saying here, your dad's a bum. You sure your dad didn't leave any bad blood between any folks? They might shift that anger to you instead.
>>
File: x-men17103.jpg (291 KB, 943x361) Image search: [Google]
x-men17103.jpg
291 KB, 943x361
>>29076902
>if you have already a job
Nope, but I'm working on that at the moment. I get an allowance so I'm not going to starve or anything.

>You sure your dad didn't leave any bad blood between any folks?
Hilarious. Everyone who meets him eventually hates him. But nah, nobody would take it out on me. If anything, we'd commiserate with each other.

I can't believe no one wants to write anything positive here.
>>
File: 1463765537330.jpg (304 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1463765537330.jpg
304 KB, 1536x2048
>>29075081
I'm going to a music festival in a couple weeks, alone.
Gonna be a great fuckin time. Can't wait for it desu
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.