[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female friend gets an IUD >breaks up with boyfriend a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: 1404176156761.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1404176156761.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
>female friend gets an IUD
>breaks up with boyfriend a few months later
>starts sleeping around with a bunch of guys
>get drunk with her one night and try to get laid
>"no Anon"

FUCKING ROASTIE SLUTS ARE LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYONE EXCEPT ME REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29075032
Why would she say no to you but not all those other cocks?
>>
>>29075032
You mean dui?
>>
>>29075113
>dui?

Good lord anon..

Intra uterine device I think it's called. No babies
>>
File: iud-insertion-santa-monica.jpg (326 KB, 3000x2132) Image search: [Google]
iud-insertion-santa-monica.jpg
326 KB, 3000x2132
>>29075084

I don't know. Guess I'm not Chad enough.
>inb4 fat, manlet, unhygienic, whatever

I'm 5'11", 170lbs, and shower every day. She's fucked guys both shorter and heavier than me.

>>29075113

No, an IUD. Intrauterine device. It keeps you from getting pregnant. Pic related.
>>
>>29075113
an IUD is a birthcontrol method.

>>29075084
well thats not really a hard question right?
>>
Why didn't you just rape her? That's what Chad would have done if he didn't get his way.
>>
>>29075032
bc she sees you as a friend
>>
maybe she respects you, and doesnt want to see you like a meat rod as everybody else. maybe she is just nasty over imagination on bed and doesnt want you to know.
>>
Although I've never been delusional enough to proposition a female friend (back during that period many, many years ago when I actually had them), I've had experiences with them that I think point to a similar phenomenon.

I recall having a joking conversation with one such friend about people taking shots of themselves in the nude and sending them to people they knew as casually as people normally text each other. She sheepishly admitted that she had a penchant for doing the same thing, taking suggestive photos of herself in various states of undress and sending them to men she was friends with. Now, bear in mind these were not men she was dating, nor even having casual sex with. Curious. I was her friend, wasn't I? And yet I had never received any pictures from her like that.

Well, not so curious. Not really. There is fundamental difference between the friendships that women form with men they find attractive and those they find repulsive. It is not impossible for the latter group to have female friends, but they enter into a sort of unspoken contract in order to do so. In order for a disgusting man to form a friendship with a woman, he must first neuter himself. He has to remove any suggestion that he is capable of sexual desire. He must pretend that he is somehow exempt from the same drives and impulses that all people are, that the Spirit of Nature has somehow mysteriously passed him by.

Sort of ironic, isn't it? The kind of man that women consider a monster can only become human in their eyes if aforesaid monster sacrifices an aspect of his humanity.
>>
>>29075350
>>29075480
>can't get laid because she "respects" me as a "friend"

This is bullshit. I'm a 23 year old virgin I just want it to be done already.
>>
>>29075032

Are you me?
>friend starts selling nudes of herself on Snapchat
>ask if I can buy some
>"Anon no that's weird"
>>
>>29075032
Why didnt you rape her?
>>
post selfie. your prolly just ugly senpai, or just not her type.
>>
>>29075519
of course it's bullshit. she doesn't want to sleep with you because she doesn't respect you. that's how female sexual attraction works. just drop her
>>
>>29075325
>>29075625

Only white Chads can get away with rape. As a beta minority a rape accusation is basically a death sentence.
>>
>>29075325
This? Wtf OP if shes drunk nothing wrong with forcing sex on her, she will resist at first but once your cock is in shes going to love it
>>
>>29075519
get a slut, stop being a crybaby if you want to fuck so bad.
>>
>>29075670
A Robro will think before he rapes a drunken woman, a Chad will just commit a rape and get caught
>>
>>29075032
She was drunk christ man, just fuck her she will like it
>>
>>29075723
>get a slut

I tried that already
>>
>>29075752
a prostitute, not just a promisque girl, pay for the sex, you arent interested in anything else anyways.
>>
>>29075771
Why should he have to pay for it when sluts like his friends give it for free?
>>
>>29075032
Now you are that creep thats beyond friendzoned, grats you stupid faggot you should have at least raped her
>>
File: 1421532627763.png (132 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1421532627763.png
132 KB, 250x251
>>29075781
and that works just fine for you rigth?
>>
This thread is pathetic, everyoje is saying rape her now all these fembots that know guys are going to think they will be raped if they drink with them
>>
>>29075032
Take this shit to /b/ you have a friend thats a chick fuck off with those boohoos
>>
>>29075829
There are no fembots, just guys that claim they are
>>
>>29075829
>have sex with almost every guy you know
>confused on why the few guys you don't fuck are upset that you aren't fucking them

Don't be a slut unless you plan on being an equal opportunity slut.
>>
Had a similar situation like this but it happened in reverse order. I tried to get with a female friend and she just straight up rejected me so I thought she was just reserved. But nope she ended up fucking both of my best friends at the time.
>>
>>29075032
Why even bother with females? Get a gay Robro that will let you fuck him up the ass, then after your done play vidya and eat pizza
>>
>>29075889
No you didn't faggot, go back to jerking it to Buck Angel
>>
>>29075824
Dee double u!
>>
>>29075829
women are stupid paranoid faggots
>>
>>29075892
Not suprised some faggot would bring this up
>>
>>29075194
>only chad fucks easy loose sluts
uhhhh

i had a pizza face in college, skinny as fuck 145, 5'11, i barely could talk to girls and lots of girls still agreed to fuck at parties and bars and shit. unless you think chad can look like me and also stutter all the time.
>>
>>29075670
fucking shitskins always playing the race card
gas yourself you unlikeable manlet poo in loo
>>
>>29075966
Key word is stupid raping women is easy
>>
>>29076020
Why ev3n bother? Just get a gaybfriend that will suck you off
>>
>>29075032
Buy a hooker or let a old man pound those holes, if you cant get laid with a drunk chick then there is no hope for you
>>
>>29076042
Faggots gonna faggot, keep your faggot fantasies to yourself
>>
>>29076069
Look where you are at, I know you fap to traps and would fuck a guy in the ass so dont act like you wouldnt
>>
>>29076069
Hate to say it but you don't have a choiice better get used to sucking cock M8
>>
>tfw in highschool whenever the girl left the group you were with she would hug everyone but you
>>
>>29075032
My wife just got done sucking my dick OP have fun being a worthless faggot
>>
>>29076135

She also sucked all of their dicks and regularly sent them nudes. Meanwhile you only jacked off to the though of her.
>>
>>29076117
Rather be a virgin than a fag who offs himself at 30
>>
>>29075892
I let my friend suck me off one night was pretty gay but at least I got sucked off
>>
>>29076173
Lol your going to be a virgin who suicides a few years from now anyway faggot now shut the fuck up and get to sucking cocks
>>
>>29076173
not really. being a virgin is pretty sad.
>>
>>29076173
Stay a virgin then, thats pretty fucking pathetic
>>
>>29075032
My sides she was drunk and you couldn't even get a pitty handy j? Haha
>>
>>29076069
Sure is summer up in here go suck a fat BBC faggot
>>
>>29076135
You must be a bitch
>>
>>29076169
Maybe you should have jerked them off too?
>>
>>29075745
Finally someone gets is
>>
I know that feel, OP. The same thing happened to me yeeears ago.

>Was in high school at the time (finishing university now... Fuck, I feel old)
>Have female friend, only woman I talked to at that age
>Short, petite and very busty (literally biggest breasts I've seen without them being fake... Like, E cups on a 5'0 100 pound frame)
>Had sex with at least twenty guys by the time she was seventeen
>Knew I was a virgin
>Rebuked every advance I made
>Wouldn't even give me my first kiss
>Would talk about how attractive other guys were constantly and said how bad I looked in comparison to them

Now I realize that I wasn't entitled to anything. I wasn't (and still am not) an attractive person. That's the sole reason.

I can guarantee that no one can be attractive and be a virgin past the age of sixteen, unless they are purposefully rejecting people.
>>
>>29076489
Girls are attracted more to guys who "seem" they dont give a fuck, I am sure you were all over her trying hard. Looks are not everything, and just a tip, any girl will fuck, its just a matter of time and you being alpha. Good looks sure help, but are NOT essential.
>>
>>29076325
>>29076208
>>29076205
>>29076094
>>29076117

lmao stay ass blasted fucking homos
>>
>>29076489
>Would talk about how attractive other guys were constantly and said how bad I looked in comparison to them

I mean I get that she said 'no' to you - that's her choice - but she sounds like a fucking bitch
>>
>>29076665

She was. I didn't know any better, because she was the first female friend I had... I thought that was normal and that all women were that bad.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.