[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a grill on tinder fuccbook app >we hit it off incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: 1456279954387.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1456279954387.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>meet a grill on tinder fuccbook app
>we hit it off incredibly easily
>she is the first girl in a while that can actually hold a convo and seems genuinely interested in talking with me
>talk non stop about shit for a week straight
>she is suggesting things for us to do and generally accepting of pretty much any idea i come up with for us to do as well
>set up a date for sunday (today)
>she goes to a house party on friday night and drunk calls me at like 1am
>choose to ignore the call because i dont want to deal with drunk house party sluts, text her the next morning saying i crashed and missed her call
>all saturday she is distant as fuck and not responsive/takes hours to reply
>ask her about date plans we have for today
>no response
>text her this morning asking if plans are still on
>still no response as to this moment

So I pretty much got cucked by a Chad, right? Is this how tinder usually goes?
>>
What do you guys think happened here? Did I fuck up?
>>
>>29074827
Dunno, but keep us updated.
>>
>>29074827
Smells a bit like cucking in here.
>>
>>29075157

I mean, I doubt she will respond to my text messages now, but okay.
>>
>>29074827
Ye man she probably choked on some Chad cock(s). There are only two things you can do now.

1. Cut all contact, never try to communicate with her ever again.

2. In the next mesage ask her for nude pics so you can establish dominance and save this pursuit for pussy before it's too late.

Good luck OP
>>
File: funny-tinder.jpg (56 KB, 500x862) Image search: [Google]
funny-tinder.jpg
56 KB, 500x862
>>29074827
How many texts have you sent without reply, friend? If more than 2, lost cause. If you have yet to double text her, give her a call around 2 or 3. Tell her you're not mad but you deserve an explanation, you got emotionally invested and you have a right to know
>>
>>29075314

I already double texted. Rip.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
I'm in the same boat, man.

>been speaking to a girl for a couple weeks
>really hit it off, meet up a couple times and I feel like the relationship is going places
>definitely getting mixed signals, but overall I feel positive
>she gets drunk and admits she's been sleeping with some guy since just after we started talking

It makes it even worse as she explicitly said she hated flings and things like that, so obviously by saying that she was just overcompensating or lying to herself. It's not even really wrong what she did but I feel empty as fuck for it, and I struggle to talk to her anymore.
>>
>>29074827
Did you commit on a time and place already? If so, just go there, wait if she shows up and think about it again if she didn't.
>>
>>29075475

Nah, we didn't. We had a general idea of what to do, but no specific time. I texted her about it last night and again this morning and she never responded.
>>
>>29074827
drop her

your cuck shit messages asking her if the plan is still on only tells her that you are a lonely cuck faggot with no other option than her

this gives her power over you, she relishes it, she derives validation from it, and she thinks of you as nothing but a temporary ego boost to be discarded like a cigarette butt. At most she's relegated you to thirsty beta orbiter backup.

ditch her and move on

tinder is made for hookups and easy sex, not """"""""""""""interesting convos""""""""""""""

if she won't put out, find someone else who will

don't give her the satisfaction of thinking you're an optionless beta male
>>
>>29075503

You're probably right, I just didn't expect it to end so abruptly.

I'd like to know what happened, but who gives a shit really.
>>
A girl drunk is always bad news my friend, even more if you didn't answer her call when drunk, women tend to do stupid things by impulse.
Keep us informed, but by personal experience that doesn't look good, sorry
>>
File: tinder21.jpg (220 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
tinder21.jpg
220 KB, 1440x2560
>>29074827
>falIing for the women meme
>>
>>29074827

thats not what tinder is for

obviously she's avoiding you because she found some stupid obnoxious chad at her party

Don't message her again or insult her,thats the best option,and carry on.
>>
Best case scenario
>She was drunk and was hoping to convince you to come fuck her, but because you missed the call she ended up fucking Chad, regretting it and now it's your fault. You regret raped her by proxy.
>>
>>29075628

I already deleted her from my phone and unmatched her on tinder.

>>29075685

HECK
>>
>>29074827
Good job. You got your first experience about how flaky girls are. That's just a fact of life. Once you have talked to tens of girls online who are interested in you, you will realize that most of them are vapid whores who actually have no interest in you.

You had one potential gf that ghosted you. Big fucking deal. The hit rate of getting from talking online to actually meeting up is maybe 1 out or 20. It's a numbers game, you just have to keep it up.
>>
File: chad5.jpg (133 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
chad5.jpg
133 KB, 1080x1920
>>29074827
>meanwhile on chad's phone
>>
>>29075703
Unfortunately most robots are too stupid to realize that talking to a girl on tinder != she will have sex with you. Lots of girls will do dirty talk, but very few will actually meet up with you.
>>
File: chad4.png (217 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
chad4.png
217 KB, 1080x1920
>>29075753
unless you're chad of course
>>
How many matches do you guys get on tinder, anyway?

I live in a sem-rural shit town and regularly run out of girls, so I get maybe 1-2 matches a day when I swipe until I run out of girls.

I went to the BIG CITY once for about 7 hours last weekend and got 13 or 14 matches.
>>
>>29075787
Chad will have a 1 in 20 hit rate as well. Angry virgin robots just see what they want to see. Very few of the convos posted on /r9k/ actually would lead to sex.
>>
Tell her how you actually feel, and be harsh, then do not reply anymore and stop talking to her is what i would do!
>>
File: chad8.png (793 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
chad8.png
793 KB, 1440x2560
>>29075820
>chad will have a 1 in 20
no he wont , go check any of the chad impersonator threads and its 1 in 2
>>
Have you even met this girl in person.
>>
>>29076009

No, I was just confused as to what could have happened to make someone just stop responding so suddenly. I mean, I figured there must have been some investment in the convo on her side if she was putting so much effort into replying. I'm talking literally like 3-4 paragraphs of shit describing herself and asking me questions every day for a week and a half.
>>
>>29075813
Internet dating is pointless in small towns. Only like 100-200 will be on there and only 1-2 will be intersted in you.

In a big city you have thousands of prospects, your chances increase exponentially.

People who say they never have any luck in online dating live in a town with like 30,000 people and no big cities for hours away.
>>
>>29075982
You completely failed to see the point even when it was written out for you. You think that just chatting sexual stuff with a girl means you will fuck. It doesn't. Not even close.

None of those Chad impersonator threads actually have someone set up a meeting with a girl. It's just sex talk, and she has that with 20 other guys at the same time.
>>
File: chad.png (148 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
148 KB, 1080x1920
>>29076073
>None of those Chad impersonator threads actually have someone set up a meeting with a girl. It's just sex talk, and she has that with 20 other guys at the same time.
actually there was a couple sonny
>>
>>29075813
I got it last sunday and got two matches by that evening.

Nothing since.

Actually before I posted I had another look. Swiped right on one and it popped up a match immediately. Is that a bot or what?
>>
>>29076054
call her dude, best case you will fix it and start talking again and worst case you will know what happened and wont be paranoid for the rest of your life about it.

Should have picked up the phone first place imo.
>>
>>29076090
Then why do you post a picture that has nothing to do with Chad? Do you seriously think this screenshot translates to "she wants to have sex with this Chad I created" ? Because that seems to be the delusion that robots live under.
>>
>>29076104

Nah, she has already ignored 2 of my text messages. Calling would just be odd as fuck at this point. If she was going to hook up with some Chad at a party while being drunk af, me picking up the phone wouldn't have stopped that.
>>
>>29076126
but you wouldnt be making threads wondering about it and wasting your time with her. you would have known what happened and you would be moving in your life.
>>
>>29076147

I already deleted her and cut contact. Do you think she would have picked up the phone to talk to me if she can't even come up with a dismissive text to send me? I just wanted to vent about it.
>>
>>29076123
because I didnt save all the screenshots from the threads' dumbass

thats how I can tell you are a newfag since the tripfag ChadThundercock and some other tripfag made tons of threads abotu this 6 months ago using tinder and showing what they'd do for chad
>>29076126
welcome to whores if you're not a chad
>>
>>29075703
her number: 3105053723
are you retarded, anon?
>>
>>29076195
go ahead and call her its not my tinder numbnuts
>>
>>29076194
I have been here, you retard. That's how it's easy to tell you are an angry sperglord virgin - but then again, so are most robots. You are the type that sees what he wants to see. All the tinder Chad conversations as just that, conversations. Not once has any robot managed to meet a girl from those. That's because girls are literally talking to 20+ guys at the same time. They just want attention. They will not meet you.

But, you see what you want to see. You think that a girl talking to "Chad" means he is automatically set to get pussy from her. That's not how the real world works.
>>
File: towel.png (375 KB, 1360x1425) Image search: [Google]
towel.png
375 KB, 1360x1425
post yfw the moments after you send a qt the first message
>>
>>29075697
how do you know when someone unmatches you?
>>
File: 1457299743196.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457299743196.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>>29076268

tfw they message back in under 1 minute and you dont want to commit to that active of a convo
>>
>>29076215
I'm going to call her and ask if she likes eggs. eggs.
>>
>>29076296

They disappear from your matches.
>>
>>29076215
why do you even try to censor?
>>
>>29076248
>sperglord virgin
you dont even know me buddy, im not even a virgin while a sperglord is debatable. You you have to be a special kind of retard if you can honestly say chads dont have an easy time at sex on the app. Im not talking about 6/10 chads, im talking about the 9/10 chads where the girl will message first asking him for a date which'll obviously lead to sex.
>>
File: 1408942700911.jpg (71 KB, 550x587) Image search: [Google]
1408942700911.jpg
71 KB, 550x587
>>29076268
>they respond after you finish jacking off and you have no motivation to pursue the opposite gender
>>
>>29076324
do they disappear from your new matches thing at the top? or do they disappear completely?
>>
>>29076362

Completely. They just vanish from your list as if you had never messaged them. If a girl unmatches you, they disappear as well.
>>
>>29076378
whew I thought I got unmatched like a minute after I sent my message, thanks anon
>>
>>29076349
>horny af at 2 am
>decide to text ex and see how she's doing
>send her some emotional stuff and ask her to meet up
>she says its too late tonight but she says she's free tomorrow night to chill and watch some netflix
>jack off
>no longer have the feelings
>bail on her the next day to hang out with my buddies
>>
>>29076447
iktf man, but I usually just feel stupid for sending girls stupid shit while I'm horny.
>>
>>29074827
yeah you got cucked, sorry dude that's the way it goes.

women have so many options and not many things can hold their attention, but it's not your fault because you couldn't have known ahead of time about the party. i'm sure if you did, you would have made plans for before the party, this way you could have gotten somewhere before she forgot about you.
>>
>>29076486
the trick is to text desperate women or women that you know would be DTF. If you text a girl that isn't DTF but till interested you need to act less like an ape so you don't scare her off while trying to convince her to let you come over
>>
>>29074827
Block the bitch and move on, don't send her anything else either. Maybe she fucked some other dude, maybe she's not sure about you, but why truly care? There's other women out there, you just have to keep rolling the dice.
>>
>>29074827
She got dicked by Chad my friend, delete her and start over.
>>
File: lip.gif (2 MB, 234x311) Image search: [Google]
lip.gif
2 MB, 234x311
shoud've picked up the phone m8, live and learn
>>
>>29076721

Oh well.

>mfw the chance of dating a grill literally hangs on balance of one single inconsequential seeming moment
>>
>>29076822
>inconsequential moment
when you've only talked to a girl for a short time and she has many options yes it does. If you want a girl to wait for you ass just date uggos because they have no guys that hit on them

here's what happened
>at party
>drunk
>chad hits her up
>she goes into the bathroom saying if anon doesnt answer she'll fuck chad because he's RIGHT THERE (instant gradification)
>anon doesn't pick up
>oh well i guess its not meant to be
>chad lets fuck :))))

welcome to the game motherfucker, either learn to play or drop out because every about average woman will require you to play the game.
>bu-buh-buh unfair!
the animal kingdom has this exact same game with men competing top 50% of the women
>>
>>29074827

she sounds like a weirdo man, steer clear.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>29074827
Anon I'm not gonna bother chastising you for being a callous retard and ignoring the only woman whose ever shown you the time of day when she could have been in actual trouble, but let me just ask you this.

When you "ignored" the call, did you let it ring until the answering machine got it, or did you slide it to ignore like a fucking retard and then lie about it?

>pic related, it's you
>>
File: yablewit.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
yablewit.gif
754 KB, 400x358
>>29074827
dude if she called you at 1am drunk, she probably wanted the D. since you didnt pick up she probably called someone else.
>>
>>29077064

I let it ring until the answering machine got it.
>>
>>29077075
this anon

you're a fucking retard for not answering the call
>>
>>29077099
In that case I dunno what to tell you, seems like assuming she believed your story there's no actual reason to be mad. Could be that she's busy or that she's mad because you weren't up to "be there for her" or even that she's just genuinely lost interest.

My advice would be to leave her alone until she messages you, but assume that she never will and move on, UNLESS she does message you. You're a robot so it won't exactly be easy to find someone new but there's no point in staying attached to someone who doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>29075982
And 19 of them will flake or get cold feet when its time to meet. A lot of them just want to talk dirty, not actually meet.
>>
>>29077564
>this is what virgins actualIy think
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.